KammineniTop Member
Impact
$3000 my first sale of Crypto domain name

This domain sold in flippa auction.
The....com

_

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats! @kammineni.com

In this thread, several times question, how to become every your domains get Editor Choice?
How much you pay flippa ?

•••
•••
I recently got an inbound offer for Forecasting / Cryptos / dot / com for $170. Last night I decided to put on Flippa for auction at no reserve. I notified the prospective buyer so we’ll see what happens!

First time trying Flippa so I’ll be interested to see how things go!

•••
•••
congrats man!! you have motivated me to handreg "IotaForecasting.com" and "SkyForecasting" for Iota and Skycoin

•••
Congratulations. I have had a number of offers on my crypto domains and went in a slightly different direction thinking of the technology. Not sure where to list (many are very good) and it's difficult to gauge who is looking at any given time. For what you got I think it's a very good take.

•••
$3000 my first sale of Crypto domain name

This domain sold in flippa auction.
The....com

_
Wow, awesome! How long did you own it? Was it a hand reg? How long did it take to sell?

•••
Was it a basic listing on Flippa?

•••
Congrats.

$3K is huge price paid by a reseller, looks like buyer went with bin price, didn't even try to negotiate the price down. Even if this domain gets re-sold at $10K the return is pretty low considering the investment and risk taken.
The reseller has it listed now at BIN $2500 ...or min offer didn’t pay much notice after the fact it only raised $32 dollars in auction and remains unsold ......I say the op got very lucky with the initial sale

•••
Congratulations.
Well done

•••
the buyer look like a domain flipper,
when you buy a domain in the x,xxx$ usually you expect to make at least a 2X sale,
and keep the domain for a while

there are also case when you buy a domain for a client,
when you think you have a buyer secured
it happened to me, i acquired a couple of good domains for a client, who changed his mind, so i ended up keeping both of them

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back