KammineniTop Member
Impact
$3000 my first sale of Crypto domain name

This domain sold in flippa auction.
The....com

_

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Figured out the domain! Out of respect for the seller, will not reveal it. But the sale has been reported so...

•••
Is the name now listed again for $10k?

•••
I have CryptoExpectations.com if anyone is interested hmu

•••
•••
•••
@blockchain the name is mentioned in the first page. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
$600 offer received for BitcoinForecasting.com through flippa but my asking price little more.
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
CryptoForecasting.com
But he said the name is “The....com” That name he listed does not start with “The”... I smell... something fishy

•••
But he said the name is “The....com” That name he listed does not start with “The”... I smell... something fishy

Nothing is fishy. He simply meant a ".com" domain name.

•••
I got 3 private offers for this domain name.
Highest offer is $2700
How did you get private offers, did you set up a landing page?? just curious as I have a few crypto domains that I am trying to sell :)

•••
Two questions :
How do you get Editor's Choice to almost every domain you list?
and
How is listing domains as premium profitable even though you set BIN sometimes as low as $300-$400

•••
Did you advertise it? Any auction upgrades?? It seems really tough to sell domains on flippa without advertising it or just paying the regular $9. I barely get any views on it
+1. If you could share any marketing tips for Flippa Auctions @kammineni.com, it would be much appreciated.

Congratulations (y)

•••
•••
I was surprise all three were available...

Crypto-Forecasting.com
Bitcoin-Forecasting.com
Ethereum-Forecasting.com

EthereumForcasting.com is listed for $1800!

Decided to use Flippa as my platform. We'll see if there any biters for the bundle...

•••
•••
I have Cryptodealz.com for sale on Flippa but at the moment I have no single bid/offer. Is this so a bad crypto word with the Z at the end? 1 day left for only 400$ reserve price.

•••
•••
•••
Back