IT.COM

.com LuxeWall.com Sold $3000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
The name is: LuxeWall.com, purchased here at NP at cost of $20 in 2016 December.

Sold $3000 to end user in September 2017.

From 2017 Feb to July, I sent 3-4 emails to this end user but no replies. So I guessed their business might not run well or they don't have interests. Then listed the name at Namesbuy.com at $3000. Buyer sent email to inquire the situation of the name in September. I priced this name at $10,000, but since I didn't remove the name from listing and buyer mentioned he saw the name already priced and therefore he got better bargaining chips. eventually we closed deal at $3000. Both happy. The name found its right owner, that makes people happy especially.

Paypal paid + Godaddy pushed.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The name is: LuxeWall.com, purchased here at NP at cost of $20 in 2016 December.

Sold $3000 to end user in September 2017.

From 2017 Feb to July, I sent 3-4 emails to this end user but no replies. So I guessed their business might not run well or they don't have interests. Then listed the name at Namesbuy.com at $3000. Buyer sent email to inquire the situation of the name in September. I priced this name at $10,000, but since I didn't remove the name from listing and buyer mentioned he saw the name already priced and therefore he got better bargaining chips. eventually we closed deal at $3000. Both happy. The name found its right owner, that makes people happy especially.

Paypal paid + Godaddy pushed.
namesbuy.com is your site ??

•••
•••
•••
•••
Great going. you are ona roll. Congo.

•••
Congrats !!!
Well Done !(y)

•••
kids to luxury great going
you are choosing gems from Np.

•••
Guys, Mike Mann's successes were not an accident. If you research on his past sold names, you would get more and more sense what types of names should invest.

Ppl love to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars in 4L names, for example, but that strategy we really have to re-consider. It's rarely to see Mike Mann invested in that types. Mostly he invested is two words, visionary, easy remember ones. If let me to add something, I would say, think forward in future industries. Buy the ones with more strong market power. But dont narrow down yourself like just focusing on VR, AR, XR, those things. Hundreds of industry over there waiting for you to research

If you have no idea what to invest, learn simply from his past sales.

Last edited:
•••
•••
congrats on the sale, i tried to market one of my domains to a company who i thought would have great interest in it but they were not. Instead its going on namejet

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations friend. Did you buy this name with only the buyer in mind?

•••
Congrats! On what terms do you appraise this domain at either $10k or even $3k?
I'm not saying it's not worth what it sold for, just wondering how you come up with figures like this for this domain.

•••
Making moves! Congrats again. (y) :$:

•••
•••
Congrats! On what terms do you appraise this domain at either $10k or even $3k?
I'm not saying it's not worth what it sold for, just wondering how you come up with figures like this for this domain.

domainers position themselves as either "retailers", or "end users sellers". I position myself as 2nd.

I sell my names to end users from small to medium to large size.

Normally small end user can pay from $300 to up to $2000, medium can pay $1500 to up to $5000, and larger ones can pay 5 to 6 digit.

It depends on who you sell to. For example, luxewall.com, after my research, I cannot sell it to any other buyers at a similar price, because there is no such business potentials as google told.

I also noticed the buyer has a solid business, and flooring and walling market has solid market demand. Before purchasing my name, they used luxewalling.com, which told me they were looking better ones to replace it

$3000 is a negotiation price. I asked $10k originally, and back and forth, $3000 is the deal

•••
That's a nice summary of your 'Thinking and carry through process' there Omelet. I wouldn't be surprised if the buyer had even thought about the shorter and more succinct version until you approached them. Just took them a while to think about it.

*Possibly even an element of brand/market protection in their thinking - but still, nicely identified and I think you've done them a favor.

Last edited:
•••
Back