Domain Empire

Low AdSense revs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is very strange, yesterday and today the revenues have dropped to less than half what it used to be, with nearly same CTR and uniques. Anyone experiencing the same thing? Hope its temporary, im getting 0,03$ clicks on names that never got under 0,2$

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is due to Google structuring payouts according to performance/quality...parked pages generally will have lower Adsense payouts now

•••
Yes, but these are not parked pages im talking about

•••
tetrapak said:
Yes, but these are not parked pages im talking about

Same holds for minisites and regular pages as well...click rates are structured based on performance measures and traffic quality

•••
myself too. Low revenue.

•••
could just be a low couple days, wait it out a bit

•••
im suffering from low payouts :td:

325 clicks for $20. only 6 cents a click on average :(

•••
Ugh, thats even worse than in here, my ecpm is about 2$, although it used to be 5$ on the average... (can i show these numbers? if not i will delete them)

•••
Luckily, I haven't had the same experiences as you guys. Over the past week or so I've been averaging 48 cents per click on a proxy site and $1.25 per click for a Boston area realty site. Both MFA's B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back