Dynadot

auction Lot of 10 Chinese premium LLLL.net (incl. HDYL.net)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

campout

Top Member
Impact
:)
I fished these out of the pond for you.
:D

A key value proposition here is that all 10 of these names have more than 11 months until expiration. Basically, it's an efficient way to bet on the potential run-up in Chinese premium LLLL.net prices.

For background on why much of the domaining world has turned its attention to Chinese premium LLLL.net (no A, E, I, O, U or V), see this recent thread: All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Expire Aug 9, 2016:

• CPXY.net
  • HDYL.net
  • JYLG.net
  • KLSX.net
  • KTNY.net
  • MLWJ.net
  • TXWG.net
  • XFWB.net
Expire Aug 11, 2016:
  • MQKM.net
  • QJKH.net
You're bidding on this entire lot of 10 Chinese premium LLLL.net's.

Starting bid at $0
Min. increments $1
BIN $.......
Auction ends 72 hours after last bid
Free push to NameSilo only (it's easy to set up an account)
Payment via Paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@sameh mohamed currently has the lead at $75...

Here on NamePros, someone just put a $16 bid on a single Chinese premium LLLL.net that will expire in less than a month, outbidding the previous $11 bidder:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cf...-no-vowels-no-v-easy-remember-low-bid.874080/

If that's worth $16, then how much are each of the LLLL.net's in this lot worth, seeing as they don't expire for almost a year (hence no need to pay significant renewal fees in order to give yourself time to see if Chinese premium LLLL.net will really become a thing)?

Not to mention that you get 10 at once here, rather than having to go scrape up one here, one there, make multiple payments, deal with multiple registrars, etc.

IMO there should be a convenience premium on the final price of my auction, but ultimately you guys will determine that. And you should certainly take note of the relative value embedded in this lot due to its 11+ months til expiration -- that is very key.

Last thing: I am simultaneously a buyer of Chinese premium LLLL.net, even as I am selling this lot. And I can say it is getting harder every day to catch the drops. In addition, I was bidding on CFCC.net on GoDaddy Expiring Auctions, and I had the lead at $18 (which would end up costing me $18 + $8.17 renewal = $26.17 total), but I was just outbid as I was typing this post. The new bidder is valuing that name, which is impressive because it has three C's in it, at about $31, and he made his bid with 21 hours left still in the auction, so it may not even be over yet.

Here is the CFCC.net auction if you're curious: https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=174409716

Thanks everyone who has bid so far. Every day this Chinese premium LLLL.net market is advancing a little bit, and if you can see the change in a market on a daily basis then I believe it is a market very much worth watching and potentially investing in.

•••
Very educational auction :)
Thank You

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BIN lowered to $......

EDIT: ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back