Dynadot

Looking to sell a couple aged EMD .com names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rich Howard

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,
I went through a spurt a couple years back of buying some domains that were aged exact match .com domains I was wanting to develop. Now, I don't see an opportunity to spend the time on them. How would you recommend pricing and where to sell these domains? I always reached directly out to owners to purchase never really sold any domains.

Domains are:

RVAccessories.com - 1998
PortableGenerators.com - 1999
BibleVerses.com (has a website with alot of type in traffic but not making $$) - 1998

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Old domains have value
Put here for sale or list the domains on Sedo,Afternic,Undeveloped etc..make advertising on social media
IMO are very nice this domains possible to recive up to 1000$ ( maybe more ) for the right buyer
Cheers,

•••
•••
I love PortableGenerators.com :)

•••
BibleVerses.com will net you quite a bit, even wholesale I wouldn't sell it for less than $10k because of the backlinks, traffic, age and search volume. You're basically guaranteeing visits to whoever wants to take over that website.

Hold out for Mid $xx,xxx to low $xxx,xxx for that name.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back