Dynadot

advice Looking for the best solution to build a website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zeff

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I am looking for the best solution to build a bilingual website including a blog, a page to list my domains, a landing page for each domain if the visitor is clicking on a domain of the list or if the domain is typed on the address bar.

there is WP and its plugins but there are maybe other solutions i am not aware of

Many thanks in advance for your advices !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you choose wordpress the best i found for selling domains was woocommerce plus many free plugins and a couple of paid ones which can be found on EnvatoMarket, some plugins there are not supported anymore but they still work.

•••
Hi all,

I am looking for the best solution to build a bilingual website including a blog, a page to list my domains, a landing page for each domain if the visitor is clicking on a domain of the list or if the domain is typed on the address bar.

there is WP and its plugins but there are maybe other solutions i am not aware of

Many thanks in advance for your advices !

WordPress is the best solution for this, there are many free and paid plugins which you can use to help you set up domain selling website in multiple language. You can design landing page with pagebuilders as per your choice.

•••
If you choose wordpress the best i found for selling domains was woocommerce plus many free plugins and a couple of paid ones which can be found on EnvatoMarket, some plugins there are not supported anymore but they still work.

Many thanks iTesla ! one specific question about woocommmerce: is it possible to use it without installing the cart and the payment types ?

•••
WordPress is the best solution for this, there are many free and paid plugins which you can use to help you set up domain selling website in multiple language. You can design landing page with pagebuilders as per your choice.

Many thanks ddesigns for your advice (y)

•••
Many thanks iTesla ! one specific question about woocommmerce: is it possible to use it without installing the cart and the payment types ?

Well if you know WordPress and coding (PHP) yes you can use woo without cart and payment system.

•••
Well if you know WordPress and coding (PHP) yes you can use woo without cart and payment system.

Great ! Thanks a lot ddesigns (y)

•••
You can do allot of things the problem is that many plugins i wanted are paid ones some even allow to remove allot of things and make everything on one check out page, there is even a plugin from Escrow, you can receive payments using it, unfortunately for my country Escrow does not work, have remain only with PayPal option.
The most cheap plugins are those which are sold outside of woocommerce official website by other dev's!
Install also Statistic plugin and redirect each domain to that specific product page after you list the domain for sale.
Will possible share later my site but not for the moment, i m sure many already have seen it but does not suspect it is mine, even the d***s from namebright changed their old design after i'm sure they have seen my site.

•••
•••
You can do allot of things the problem is that many plugins i wanted are paid ones some even allow to remove allot of things and make everything on one check out page, there is even a plugin from Escrow, you can receive payments using it, unfortunately for my country Escrow does not work, have remain only with PayPal option.
The most cheap plugins are those which are sold outside of woocommerce official website by other dev's!
Install also Statistic plugin and redirect each domain to that specific product page after you list the domain for sale.
Will possible share later my site but not for the moment, i m sure many already have seen it but does not suspect it is mine, even the d***s from namebright changed their old design after i'm sure they have seen my site.

Thanks very much iTesla ! Great advices

•••
You have to buy hosting if you want a landing page for every domain name.
But I recommend you to go with InfinityFree and install WordPress for every domain and create a beautiful landing page for each domain.

You can use Woocommerce with Blocksy theme, which is the best new theme for free.
The more attractive your website is, the better is the user experience. You will a user trust and you can also add a free live chatbot on your website. Hope this will help you!

Gustavo Woltmann.

•••
You have to buy hosting if you want a landing page for every domain name.
But I recommend you to go with InfinityFree and install WordPress for every domain and create a beautiful landing page for each domain.

You can use Woocommerce with Blocksy theme, which is the best new theme for free.
The more attractive your website is, the better is the user experience. You will a user trust and you can also add a free live chatbot on your website. Hope this will help you!

Gustavo Woltmann.

That's very helpful, Thank you Gustavo !

•••
An alternative solution worth looking into is Ghost, which I find much faster than WordPress, less bloated, no plugin trouble. It's a little trickier to set up on your own host but they have a hosted option on Ghost.org. For translation, WeGlot.

•••
An alternative solution worth looking into is Ghost, which I find much faster than WordPress, less bloated, no plugin trouble. It's a little trickier to set up on your own host but they have a hosted option on Ghost.org. For translation, WeGlot.

I didn't know Ghost. It's an option to consider ! Many thanks Nametree (y)

•••
@zeff Which solution did you choose to build your website site mate?

•••
@zeff Which solution did you choose to build your website site mate?

HI redemo, sorry for the late answer. I chose wordpress and bought a divi licence that is very helpful to build the site.
I'm gonna use polylang plugin for translation and other plugins like all in one wp security and yoast seo.
The site is still under construction

I am very grateful to the members who answered to this thread, their answers were very helpful.

•••
HI redemo, sorry for the late answer. I chose wordpress and bought a divi licence that is very helpful to build the site.
I'm gonna use polylang plugin for translation and other plugins like all in one wp security and yoast seo.
The site is still under construction

I am very grateful to the members who answered to this thread, their answers were very helpful.
I use divi - great choice!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back