IT.COM

domain Looking for the appraisal of domain "being.doctor"

NameSilo
Watch

meetdomainseller

Established Member
Impact
Hi there!
I hope you are fine and doing well, I need your appraisal for the domain being.doctor (BEING DOT DOCTOR) as I am new in this business.

Your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
imo I dont see a lot of value in this domain or who it would be marketed to. It doesn't flow correctly off the tounge. Sounds like a confusing word salad. Low $xx or Reg fee imo

•••
thanks for the reply @Namefy.com but isn't it valuable for businesses to launch services of doctors like uber and careem do for riders?

•••
I would say no.. There is a reason why an 'uber' for doctors has not been done. Wayyyy too many liabilities. Even IF a company did do this.. (HIGHLY unlikely) the domain name doesn't signal a service like that to me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would say no.. There is a reason why an 'uber' for doctors has not been done. Wayyyy too many liabilities. Even IF a company did do this.. (HIGHLY unlikely) the domain name doesn't signal a service like that to me.
for me, being a doctor means as a doctor. someone create a community for doctors' profiles and people may contact them, so it's easy to access as I think. but thanks for your comments and I really appreciate it and will follow in the future.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Little sense, little value. Have to think of it as a native English speaker...the pairing just isn't right. IMO

Last edited:
•••
A being doctor. Get your money back
Amazingly BeingDoctor in com has been passed around and dropped 6 times in last 15 years.

•••
Little sense, little value. Have to think of it as a native English speaker...the pairing just isn't right. IMO
thanks for the comment

•••
A being doctor. Get your money back
Amazingly BeingDoctor in com has been passed around and dropped 6 times in last 15 years.
how should I get rid of it now? I am not an investor or businessman but a student. Need your guidance to excel in this market.

I registered a domain beingeconomist.com and created a web and hold it for 1 year. Done some work but later on, after 1 year I remained unable to renew it and now it is selling with 4000$. Keeping that idea in mind I registered this one

•••
•••
Omni.doctor, Ready.doctor, Super.doctor, etc. are much better alternatives IMO.

•••
•••
I see that beingEconomist is for sale $4000
Thats a .com and you cant value anything by what Huge Domains or anyone for sale sign says.
You posted being .doctor for sale now in buyer requests.

I wouldnt pay $1 for beingeconomist.com or being.doctor
that was first registered by me its a big domain now but not that time. After 1 year I was unable to renew that I was on training. btw thanks for the suggestion

•••
that was first registered by me its a big domain now but not that time. After 1 year I was unable to renew that I was on training. btw thanks for the suggestion
If its any comfort BeingEconomist Is never ever going to sell at that price. They need to fix their bidding and pricing bot. They also need vocabulary lessons because it’s improper English.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back