IT.COM

question Looking for some investment advice.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm holding quite a few of the below domains. And I'm wondering what the prospects are for these groups of domains in general. I understand in some cases the actual domains matter. But I asking generally as a group as a whole.

L-L-L.com
I've dropped pretty much all my Chinese premium letters and 3 vowels. Most have been picked up. What's left are purely Western premium letters, mostly without vowels. Although I am still holding some with the middle letter being a vowel. I've sold a couple to German companies for mid-XXXX. But sales are few and far between. Should I be buying/selling/holding/dropping? At what kind of prices.

LLL.US / NNN.US
I haven't been promoting these at all. I've not had 1 approach, and consequently haven't sold any. There seems to be a wide discrepancy in prices of LLL (low to mid XXXX) over NNN (nothing much getting out of XXX). Should I be buying/selling/holding/dropping? At what kind of prices.

I'm considering offloading this inventory, or at least holding maybe 10-20% of my current holdings. I would like to hear from some experts what they think are the prospects for all 3 types of domains. What to hold and what to drop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
in the beginning....

i had some LLL.us and a few NNN.us

membering quite clearly, those who were predicting that .us would one day, be worthy of investing in.

well, i sold a few, but not for that much and dropped all i had, except one.
i see them dropping occasionally, so who knows

L-L-L was an early hype up and floated for a minute, but i think now, N-N-N are coveted more

right now, depending on letters or words available, i'd might choose a phrase that has two hyphens, than a L-L-L.com

•••
Does anyone have any else have any other opinion about these three specific TLD's

•••
I still have t-o-s and no interest at all. Still I like the name it's a 16yo domain

•••
If there are no offers over a long period of time, say goodbye I suggest, I held a couple of two word hyphen names for a number of years and in the end just let them drop, tough choices but at some stage you can't keep throwing money at domains that get no love, cheers

•••
Finding valuable domains
Evaluating the price
Getting your domains front and center
A trusted brand is vital when selling a domain.

•••
Finding valuable domains
Evaluating the price
Getting your domains front and center
A trusted brand is vital when selling a domain.
Hard to call a NNN.us a brand i would suggest

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back