Dynadot

Looking for anyone interested in developing static sites (read description)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshh71390

Top Member
Impact
Forenote - Hope this is not too wordy please let me know if it is and i can fix - just dont want to leave any details out. please pm me if you have any questions.

I am looking for someone who can help me setup sites using codes that I buy / wordpress / whatever is needed for that particular site, for 50% of any income / or sale (you have say in sale price so work is not for nothing)

I will cover any costs needed for the project - Domain name / script / hosting / any listing fees, etc

you dont need to know how to design / develop from scratch
I will be using scripts that are specific to the domain. Below is an example I'm working on right now

I'm working on is just a SEO tool suite. I bought a script that has 50 seo tools and comes with a fully functional design out of the box. The only changes are going to the admin panel and changing the info for all the tools - (see below)
  • Edit the tags
  • put description (simple enough to just go to a site with that feature and see what it does) / or if i already know just type it up
  • upload a logo - edit the info for the site meta tags.
  • done.
Now this is not life or death here, I am not requiring anything you do not want to do. You basicly have full say over the site, unless I think it's completely irrelevent I do not have any worries.

I also know how to buy domains with existing traffic (i.e i have a decent portfolio of hand reged traffic names) - while not all of these would be easy targets for development. Say for example - I have an arcade domain that gets a few hundred hits / day of typein - I buy the script for an arcade site . you use the admin panel to set the site up / boom we slap some ads on - You tell me how much you would be willing to make if we sold the site - I list it / and there it is. Say the site makes 5 dollars a month - we split 2.50 / month. If we sell after 1 year for 100 bucks - you make total - > 70 dollars . I make 70 dollars. All while, you are not worrying about overhead / the 20 or so dollar script / server costs / time spent finding names / domain regfees. etc.

I also am in no rush - You can work on your own pace even if it is just - 1 hour / day.

A little bit about me to help in your decision -
  • Im coming to about 1 year in domain selling, however I have been in and out of the game since I was 13 when I used to make / work on sites for say - video game teams / stupid ventures i thought i could handle at the time etc.
  • I have maintained steady sales every single week, and keep my operations as lean as possible. - lower overhead means for lower prices yielding same returns.
  • I started parking a few months back - and since have built up a portfolio (mostly registered) earning 50 - low xxx / month. Not huge, but again this is just off of zero knowledge a couple of months ago , I know how to figure things out and I am fairly decent at solving problems.
  • I like to (as of post date) keep around 200 or so names - so as they sell, i try to pickup more then I sold. this will lead to endless choices for development.
  • I started the development stages at most 3 - 4 weeks ago, and while I have put togeather a few over the year on NP, I am finally ready to put some direct focus on building up a nice little portfolio which generates not only passive income (ads / affiliate / ... ) assets which will be listed for a minimum price which you and I both agree on.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back