IT.COM

Looking for any tips on domain flipping to start making a profit asap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jon01k01

Impact
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to read and/or respond to this post! I am somewhat new to flipping domains and actually making a profit. I get the basic concept, but I don't have a ton of money to start up with. I also have a few ideas for starting my own website, if I come across a good domain in the process. In that area I think adsense, and affiliate marketing would be the best way to go? For now I think I'll dedicate most of my time on flipping domain names. I also work about 40 hours a week, so I'm trying to use my time as efficiently as possible. Thus I would appreciate any advice on either topic, or even your personal experiences getting into these fields. So far I am using expireddomains, namejet, godaddy., and flippa to buy and sell . I am thinking I should focus on 1-2 word names, without numbers or hyphens, and probably mostly .com. I'm unsure if others sell as much as .coms? Do you have any personal preferences in picking names, or go of intuition more so? Again any help is greatly appreciated!! Hope you all have a good day/night!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
READ thru more threads, especially the "domains for sale" and "domains wanted" threads.

learn what sells and what buyers want before you spend more dough

•••
1. Buy low
2. Sell high
3. Profit
:)

•••
Okay Biggie, I will use the resources of this site and do some more homework. And venture life, I keep that is ground work for future endeavors lol, Thanks!

•••
Just keep your eyes open. There are plenty of deals on the forums. Be sure to limit your initial investment because most will likely be duds. It can take a long time to hone your domaining skills. Don't let that deter you.

•••
You need to be a lucky guy to make a profit ASAP. As all have mentioned, you need to study up and STUDY HARD. It'll take you a few weeks, realistically, before you can perform a profitable flip. See what you should buy, learn what to avoid, and take a look at all selling marketplaces (and/or learn how to sell to endusers). It'll take time, unless you don't mind risking money. That'd be counterproductive :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back