NameSilo

Looking for a server with user friendly control panels ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
... easy to manage and an easy way to add new domains.

I don't have special requirements considering the sites I'll host contains only text and images, not special scripts (at least for the moment) but the server must be reliable (absolutely a Pentium with at least 40gb of h.drive, min. 256 Ram and no limitation for the number of domains I can add - I need the higher possible amount of monthly bandwidth already enclosed in the hosting plan).

For example, I saw this interesting offer of a server at $49/month with 40Gb of h.drive but it's a Celeron :)
http://www.ipowerweb.com/products/d...rver/index.html

I don't have a big knowledge in this field so, for this reason, I need something with preinstalled scripts ready to be used and very intuitive with 24h support service, if possible.

For various reasons, I'd prefer opting for a company which has been on the market for at least 2/3 years, I can't risk with newbies :)

Thanks in advance for helping.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks cool but I am not certian if they offer vps or just a server with less people.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back