Dynadot

Looking for a investor/partner to quickly grow a very profitable method

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a method at I am currently making about $800 a day on and I have been growing it but I want to ramp it up very quickly so I need some cash to do on top of what I am making now. I get paid daily on the method. Looking for a partner who can put in some cash. Will pay 22% a month ROI and can secure it with a contract so the investor is secured by being able to file a dispute with your credit card company or paypal in case I dont pay. I am not looking to share the method with 50 people who just want to know the method so only serious people who actually have some cash and prefer someone who can help me with one of the daily task.

Min I am looking for is $5k up to $15k.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh boy.... where do I start?

You are making $800 a day... that means you should be able to raise that $5k to $15k within a few weeks... why bother looking for an investor where it will take far more time.

Beyond that, you need to be able to disclose everything, include substantiated figured that are independently verified before you will get any serious money.

Secondly, "can secure it with a contract so the investor is secured by being able to file a dispute with your credit card company or paypal in case I dont pay."

That is generally not how it works, nor will someone typically make an investment with a credit card. It would be secured in an escrow account or secured by your personal or company assets.

Lastly, if you are guaranteeing a 22% monthly interest, it is not an investment, it is a loan... different from a pure investment.

More and more, this sounds like a scam.

•••
so the gurantee u give is that i gotta stress thru disputes witc cc or pp to chase my money back?

can u give less stressful garantee or something?

•••
SCAMMER!

One main problem with Namepros is that they don't shut down these accounts immediately.

Seriously, why does namepros let nonsense like this occur on their site?

By not condemning, they condone.

Last edited:
•••
well most people are able to understand that nobody gonna bother selling a book for $50 a pop, on how to make $10000 a day... so right off the bat... that book is a scam... cause when u make 1000$ a day, you don't care bout $50 per book profit... and more important, you don't probably care about sharing your secrets with others either...

besides you need way better guarantee to give to someone for their money, instead of just saying they'll be able to chase you down using paypal fraud center.. i mean that's just poor advertising for your project... heh

•••
Good lord never mind you people are like a bunch of dogs. First of all @Ja Kai I have been a member here since 2006 which is 14 years. You have been here about 7 months so no I am not scamming anyone.

@maksimfa

You are making $800 a day... that means you should be able to raise that $5k to $15k within a few weeks... why bother looking for an investor where it will take far more time.

It would help if you got information instead of just assuming things. First of all the $800 is not all profit. I have workers that I pay daily and it takes about 3 days to get the payments. I am using the funds coming in now to grow but I have 11 people I have to pay daily as well so not all of that $800 is profit.

Beyond that, you need to be able to disclose everything, include substantiated figured that are independently verified before you will get any serious money.

No one said I would not disclose everything but it would be pretty stupid to make a post in public of exactly what I do step by step so every idiot on here can copy it. I would require a NDA signed and a non compete signed but most normal well educated guys who actually have money to invest typically message someone in private and discuss it like adults vs just making smart ass post.

Secondly, "can secure it with a contract so the investor is secured by being able to file a dispute with your credit card company or paypal in case I dont pay."

That is generally not how it works, nor will someone typically make an investment with a credit card. It would be secured in an escrow account or secured by your personal or company assets.

Ok this doesn't even make sense. So you want to give an investment but the company getting the investment doesnt get the money. The money sits in escrow and then you expect to get paid a return on that investment. I was not aware that you made the rules up around here but you are stupid if you make an investment with someone you dont know only with escrow or wire or any type of payment you can not recover. Using paypal or a credit card gives an investor the ability to dispute the charge if it was fraud or a scam. I was simply giving options to help secure the investors money. Had I said "you have to wire me the money" you would be screaming "that is a scam"

Lastly, if you are guaranteeing a 22% monthly interest, it is not an investment, it is a loan... different from a pure investment.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "someone who can help me with one of the daily task" so typically when you make a loan you do not do any work. It is a set rate of return which a lot of investments are paid at a set rate and are not considered a loan.

•••
Have you considered... a bank?

None of your responses to super legitimate concerns and questions here have inspired any confidence that you'd be a good person to trust with our money, so if you hit up a bank, maybe try a less defensive approach.

Whether you're scamming or being totally honest is irrelevant when you SOUND like a scammer and you REACT like a scammer, in terms of reaching the goal of building trust.

You're blaming people for not being informed about this venture of yours, but you didn't provide the info they are lacking. The onus is on YOU, and if people don't know what you're talking about or seem confused, it's not their fault - it's your fault for presenting this poorly.

This whole thread, the vague promises, the defensiveness to legitimate concerns, it's all handled so poorly for someone who is in need of trust and a favor.

Last edited:
•••
More and more, this sounds like a scam.[/QUOTE]
We all agree with you.

•••
Good lord never mind you people are like a bunch of dogs. First of all @Ja Kai I have been a member here since 2006 which is 14 years. You have been here about 7 months so no I am not scamming anyone.

@maksimfa

It would help if you got information instead of just assuming things. First of all the $800 is not all profit. I have workers that I pay daily and it takes about 3 days to get the payments. I am using the funds coming in now to grow but I have 11 people I have to pay daily as well so not all of that $800 is profit.

No one said I would not disclose everything but it would be pretty stupid to make a post in public of exactly what I do step by step so every idiot on here can copy it. I would require a NDA signed and a non compete signed but most normal well educated guys who actually have money to invest typically message someone in private and discuss it like adults vs just making smart ass post.

Ok this doesn't even make sense. So you want to give an investment but the company getting the investment doesnt get the money. The money sits in escrow and then you expect to get paid a return on that investment. I was not aware that you made the rules up around here but you are stupid if you make an investment with someone you dont know only with escrow or wire or any type of payment you can not recover. Using paypal or a credit card gives an investor the ability to dispute the charge if it was fraud or a scam. I was simply giving options to help secure the investors money. Had I said "you have to wire me the money" you would be screaming "that is a scam"

Maybe you missed the part where I said "someone who can help me with one of the daily task" so typically when you make a loan you do not do any work. It is a set rate of return which a lot of investments are paid at a set rate and are not considered a loan.

You mentioned having 14yrs here at Name Pros don't satisfy many of the members especially when they see that you only posted 75 times and counting since 2006 with (1) negative on your profile. Sending the additional info that is asked of you in reference to the Investor/Partner you are seeking would be a better choice... IMO...:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
There are no "vague promises". The thread was simply to find people who are qualified to have a private conversation with and provide DETAILED information. No bank is going to loan to a business doing what I am doing. You dont know the details because you didnt take the time to ask you just started making hateful comments. And usually it is people who are not actual investors who make the comments.

But you are all correct this is not to proper forum to find quality investors.

•••
There are no "vague promises". The thread was simply to find people who are qualified to have a private conversation with and provide DETAILED information. No bank is going to loan to a business doing what I am doing. You dont know the details because you didnt take the time to ask you just started making hateful comments. And usually it is people who are not actual investors who make the comments.

But you are all correct this is not to proper forum to find quality investors.

so as a finance and investment guy, THE NUMBER ONE REASON I WOULD NOT GIVE YOU MONEY...

You don't know the difference between generating revenue and earning an income...

"I have a method at I am currently making about $800 a day on "

Making $800 a day on is typically implying profits... after you pay all of your expenses.

If you have a profitable business, I will gladly help you get the money, so feel free to PM me with details if you want to discuss... however your way of going about it on here is definitely wrong. $15k is not chump change to most people.

•••
This is not the venue to disclose Net vs Gross or any great details. I was simply looking for options to grow at a faster pace to take advantage of the current market but I will look at some other options

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back