IT.COM

Longtime Domainer New to NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aonom

Established Member
Impact
Hello community,

Excited to finally have the time to join you all. I was busy being an entrepreneur in the home and business internet services world, but always found myself anonymously reading this forum and researching domain news. I've recently changed verticals, and have more time to pursue domaining. Looking forward to learning more and meeting some fine folks along the way.

I'll be listing some of my old lead generation sites and domains for sale soon, so keep an eye out for that if you're looking for aged internet service, mobile, or broadband related domain names.

Colin@Aonom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
You bring an interesting and potentially very helpful background to domaining, and I wish you the very best. I hope you find NPs the place you hope it will be.
Bob

•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello @Aonom and welcome to NamePros. I think you'll enjoy this forum and will have a lot to offer as well.

•••
Hi Colin .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Glad you finally made the step forward from lurker to participant! Be careful .. the rabbit hole gets pretty deep! lol

Best of luck going forward selling your sites and domains! :)

•••
Hi Colin. Welcome and good luck. Selling here is tougher IMHO as mostly only resellers buy here. Have you tried Sedo and Afternic/GoDaddy? Existing sites with income go well on Flippa I think.

•••
•••
•••
•••
"I was busy being an entrepreneur in the home and business internet services world"

Welcome... Please share your learning too...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello community,

Excited to finally have the time to join you all. I was busy being an entrepreneur in the home and business internet services world, but always found myself anonymously reading this forum and researching domain news. I've recently changed verticals, and have more time to pursue domaining. Looking forward to learning more and meeting some fine folks along the way.

I'll be listing some of my old lead generation sites and domains for sale soon, so keep an eye out for that if you're looking for aged internet service, mobile, or broadband related domain names.

Colin@Aonom
welcome to nP, interesting story mate, and best of luck....

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
I appreciate the warm welcome everyone!

•••
Hi Colin. Welcome and good luck. Selling here is tougher IMHO as mostly only resellers buy here. Have you tried Sedo and Afternic/GoDaddy? Existing sites with income go well on Flippa I think.

Thanks for the tip on afternic, I forgot all about them! I have used Sedo to buys domains in the past. I haven't spent much time at GoDaddy auctions. I can't say that I ever liked that company and their marketing strategy. GoDaddy to me is the Hooters of domain registrars LMAO. It's hard to take them seriously, although I know they do get a lot of eyeballs on their auctions.

•••
Back