NameSilo

New UK blind Domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MistryWeb

Impact
Hello everyone, I am very excited to be here

My name is Nilesh Mistry, I am very new to Domaining, so far I have just been reading, learning and trying to make sense of it all.
I have purchased 1 domain just to test the waters, pussypamper.com. whilst I am testing and experimenting with selling this, I will be looking out for a collection of domains to add to my portfolio.
I am very excited about getting envolved with this industry, at the moment it all seems kind of overwelming and I don't really no what I am doing, but hopefully I can learn.
My main experiances are in website development and internet marketing.
I am very big on networking and meeting new people, I find it to be the best way to learn and share, so I look forward to meeting you all, and hope I can make some good friends.
Just as a side note, I am registered blind, which means I use a screen reader and keyboard shortcuts to navigate my computer and browse the web, sometimes this can be quite difficult, especially when developers can't be bothered to follow the web standards and have a poorly developt website. I am very pleased to discover that namepros.com is
good and accessible with screen readers, yes there can be some improvements, but I am able to use it without wanting to throw my laptop out the window, so that's definitely a good thing.
anyway, hope to get to no some of you more, any advice and stuff for complete newbies would be much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you everyone for your kind welcomes.
There is one thing I forgot to mension. I am looking for a course or training or book or something like that to do with domaining, any suggestions?
Thanks

•••
Hey there @MistryWeb
"pussypamper.com. ...
My main experiances are in website development and internet marketing
."
Seems you got yourself a "adult" domain unless "diapers for cats"? Your marketing experience should help you on your way!

Anyway,
NamePros-welcome-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

(< just a basic welcome image, not sure how to add "alt" tags to uploaded images)

•••
There is one thing I forgot to mension. I am looking for a course or training or book or something like that to do with domaining, any suggestions?
Thanks
Sorry just seen this...maybe spend some time and "lurk" the forum..

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @MistryWeb !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks

First and foremost .. welcome to NamePros! :)

One of the best learning resources for me over the last year has been the @DomainSherpa Reviews. They come in audio downloads and are full of tips and hints on how to learn to be a better domainer. I listen to them all the time while walking my dog. I suggest going back a couple of years and listening to all of them! :)

Best of luck going forward with your domain(s)! .. and best of luck to your laptop! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back