IT.COM

New UK blind Domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MistryWeb

Impact
Hello everyone, I am very excited to be here

My name is Nilesh Mistry, I am very new to Domaining, so far I have just been reading, learning and trying to make sense of it all.
I have purchased 1 domain just to test the waters, pussypamper.com. whilst I am testing and experimenting with selling this, I will be looking out for a collection of domains to add to my portfolio.
I am very excited about getting envolved with this industry, at the moment it all seems kind of overwelming and I don't really no what I am doing, but hopefully I can learn.
My main experiances are in website development and internet marketing.
I am very big on networking and meeting new people, I find it to be the best way to learn and share, so I look forward to meeting you all, and hope I can make some good friends.
Just as a side note, I am registered blind, which means I use a screen reader and keyboard shortcuts to navigate my computer and browse the web, sometimes this can be quite difficult, especially when developers can't be bothered to follow the web standards and have a poorly developt website. I am very pleased to discover that namepros.com is
good and accessible with screen readers, yes there can be some improvements, but I am able to use it without wanting to throw my laptop out the window, so that's definitely a good thing.
anyway, hope to get to no some of you more, any advice and stuff for complete newbies would be much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

You found you way to the best place to learn about domain names.

Best of luck!

•••
Hello and welcome to name pros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
...any advice and stuff for complete newbies would be much appreciated.

Hey Nilesh, take the buying very slow and try to learn from others mistakes more than your own :)

•••
g'day Nilesh and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
@MistryWeb
Welcome to NamePros, please keep in mind that there is a site suggestion option here. So if there's anything NP can do to assist you I'm sure the admins will do their best to accommodate you.
Best of luck!

•••
Great to have you aboard Nilesh

•••
•••
•••
Hey @MistryWeb

Welcome to NP, great to have you on board. Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
Hey Nilesh, welcome to Namepros.

Please browse around before you buy any domains.

Good Luck!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello everyone, I am very excited to be here

My name is Nilesh Mistry, I am very new to Domaining, so far I have just been reading, learning and trying to make sense of it all.
I have purchased 1 domain just to test the waters, pussypamper.com. whilst I am testing and experimenting with selling this, I will be looking out for a collection of domains to add to my portfolio.
I am very excited about getting envolved with this industry, at the moment it all seems kind of overwelming and I don't really no what I am doing, but hopefully I can learn.
My main experiances are in website development and internet marketing.
I am very big on networking and meeting new people, I find it to be the best way to learn and share, so I look forward to meeting you all, and hope I can make some good friends.
Just as a side note, I am registered blind, which means I use a screen reader and keyboard shortcuts to navigate my computer and browse the web, sometimes this can be quite difficult, especially when developers can't be bothered to follow the web standards and have a poorly developt website. I am very pleased to discover that namepros.com is
good and accessible with screen readers, yes there can be some improvements, but I am able to use it without wanting to throw my laptop out the window, so that's definitely a good thing.
anyway, hope to get to no some of you more, any advice and stuff for complete newbies would be much appreciated.

Welcome, buddy!
Whenever you are in doubt, just ask. This is probably the most helpful online community out there.
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back