Michael12

Established Member
Impact
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $75
Contest End Date & Time : 9.00PM EST : 5th April 2015
Size Requirements : 250px x 100px
Color Requirements :
I would like the logo to have the colors from this site: caregivers dot com use the purple from the word "givers" the logo may also use gray and possibly a little of the orange that is on the site (but use it minimally if you use it)

General Requirements :
The site is an commerce site that will be selling stethoscopes. I would like to have the logo have a stethoscope in it. Ideally it will be clean sleek look and include the words stethoscopesforsale.com
Additional Information :
No Additional Info.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS.

MICHAEL

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
to make a letter "S" as a stethoscope is obvious idea but it is used often so i tried with a letter "E", feedback appreciated:

pALw2ia.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
[/QUOTE]
Apologies Stethoscope is suppose to have an "s" on the end. I just changed it in my description. I like your design though. Please add the "s"

•••
I cannot see the image on my end. So I just uploaded it here.

Last edited:
•••
Here's my entry, feedback appreciated.
Note: I uploaded the wrong file previously, this is the correct one.

logo_1.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hi folks,

Sobi's entry has been approved for entry into the contest as he has provided sufficient proof of content rights.

We greatly appreciate and encourage the vigilance of members who report suspected copyright infringements as they help ensure that contest holders are protected and so that entrants can use content they are legally entitled to with our support.

That said, we apologize for any inconvenience caused in this case.

And most importantly.....
GOOD LUCK! @Sobi and all other entrants.

Regards,
Electric-Shadow

•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for the submissions. The winner is: frikusha

•••
Files sent, payment received, thank you :)

•••
Congrats on an excellent design Frikusha!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back