Not open for further replies.

gdndd

Established Member
Impact
DESIGN CONTEST

Hi everyone,

I need a logo for a Logo Company ...

Company name: VIADRONE.CA

We will use this template: http://burst.mikado-themes.com/burst6/. As you can see, Burst logo is very central...

Drone used by this company is "DJI PHANTOM 4": https://www.dji.com/product/phantom-4

Will need:

• .AI + .EPS - Full color and Black&White
  • Transparent + White Background
  • .PNG + .JPG version (of all version)
  • Favicon
  • With and without.CA extension.

EDIT: Budget 75$

If you have suggestions of graphic standards (colors), it will be considered as an asset !

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for posting! To be clear, this is a contest right? Just checking!

•••
Yes ... We are in the Design contest section ... Thanks

•••
Hi,

Here are my first try:

Thank you!
1.)

viadrone1.png

2.)
viadrone2.png

3.)
viadrone3.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes ... We are in the Design contest section ... Thanks

I just wanted to make sure that you understood, because your post mentioned a budget range, which is usually what people say when they are looking to hire, not host a contest. Clarity about what the prize is exactly may be required, out of respect for the designers. What do you think @Eric Lyon ?

•••
I just wanted to make sure that you understood, because your post mentioned a budget range, which is usually what people say when they are looking to hire, not host a contest. Clarity about what the prize is exactly may be required, out of respect for the designers. What do you think @Eric Lyon ?
A firm prize amount is preferred.

@gdndd - Please update your contest with a firm prize amount so that all designers know what the exact prize will be.

Thanks,

•••
•••
A firm prize amount is preferred.

@gdndd - Please update your contest with a firm prize amount so that all designers know what the exact prize will be.

Thanks,

DOne ... Sorry for the confusion !

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Clean, simple, memorable and professional. 100% original vector graphics. Colors are optional. Feedback appreciated, thank you.

viadrone_v11c.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hum ... I did not find what I was looking for ... !!!

•••
If it helps - when you select a winner you can ask the designer if he or she would be willing to make changes to the winning design.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Hi everyone, I'm glad to announce that I will choose @DesignPros proposition ...

Thank you all for your participation

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back