Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draun

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone!

Another logo contest here! …This is my 4th Contest with Namepros! My third one is currently running in another thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/
This time the logo is for a company - digiverts

The name is a combination of 2 words Digital + Adverts = Digiverts

Colors: I don’t really have a preference for color but please note that this logo will be primarily used on business cards, letterheads, invoicesm envelopes, etc along with the website. So please use colors that are compatible with print as well as web.

Prize - $50 USD via PayPal

Vector so I can make changes in the future and use it in print and png files so I can start using it straight away with our website

Contest End Date - 11th February 2017

Additional Information – The logo is for a company that primarily deals with digital advertisements and digital marketing. Most of their clients high end businesses with massive advertisement budgets, so the logo needs to have a premium look and feel to it.

To look at the kind of logos I like please read the first post on my already open contest for another project here – https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/

some other concepts I like related to this project
DigitalApple-500-247.jpg df8eed92880dc323fc251fe7ef716765.jpg Image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello:

Here's another try :)

digiverts.png

•••
New design concept. Thanks.
logo.jpg

•••
hope you like
205f445a7268dabe5c79ce8426df1f3d.png

feedback appreciated

•••
•••
variation concept

26b65be980c1ed7e0ce4c03973eae008.png

color can be change

best regard
9generasi

•••
@logoexpert Thanks for your design. Unfortunately your logo concept looks very similar to that of @bingbang even though the colors and fonts are different. I cannot in good conscience select this logo. Sorry

@dikoka interesting design gives me a bit to think about. Thanks!

@logoesdesign this looks very cool, I don't know if I like the dark black color, can we see some variations for that? same for the orange color..I would like to see blue or green shades for that. Thanks

@Tarcea Full marks for presentation brother! Very cool! Unfortunately the design has a very young and hip look to it and I am looking for something more professional as the company deals with a lot of high end businesses

@Mylene Delis Interesting concepts, but not really feeling them. I don't like the 2 separate colors for "digi" and "verts" I would like to see that as one word. Of the 3 concepts I like your first concept. But I would like to see it without the gradient and on a different font, preferably lower case

@logoesdesign I don't really prefer this concept. The font wouldn't be very readable in lower sizes. Sorry

@9Generasi Not a fan of the concept, sorry

More general feedback on the next post!

•••
Thanks for all your design guys.
I would like to see more digital pixels incorporated
222.jpg 1111.jpg

doesn't have to be multi color as in this logos. I would prefer only one color but it would be nice to have something like this in the logo
I am not liking the circuit board lines too much

Also so far I am preferring lower case fonts for this one...as I think it looks better..

Thanks

•••
New design.

digiverts1logo.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is a small revision of my logo:

d4.png

d5.png

•••
Thanks for the entries guys
@Jack007 Really nice entries.
I like the following ones

however I think the font you are using is too "thick" ..can you use something thinner?
also for
can you integrate the letter D in the logo and also pixelate other letters (like the dot in the i or the 'dash -' in the letter t etc) -- I think this one has great potential -- creating a whole pixelated theme ? I hope that makes sense

@Mylene Delis I like this concept

I like the font you have used but not a 100% sold on the concept yet ..its definitely going in the right direction

@bingbang my team and I really like your first concept ..but we are not liking this one.. its looking too crowded. could you do something else with the pixels?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back