Dynadot

new gtlds .LOAN did you reg any?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Like it better than .loans but I do wish that ICANN would not let repeating extensions go through. Now we have loan and loans.

Regardless of my opinion my new .loan reg is LOAN .loan :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too many gtlds are being made official. Opportunity or :/

•••
•••
•••
Can we get them on .loan ? otherwise i'll have to get a .loan :)

loan .loan sounds fab ... nice one

I'm staying well clear of these but when times are bad they should sell ...

•••
A Greta Garbo hack?

IWantToBeA.Loan

•••
•••
Thread back on track, post your .loan regs here...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Cute, I would expect that from someone that say's they're 106 years old. :xf.frown:

•••
•••
Dementia is not for Pets alone.

Do you even have a clue where 106 years old came from? Geesh!

Now you're promoting your pet domain within the .loan reg thread?

Let's please take this back to anyone wanting to share .loan, you are looking foolish wot...

•••
Aug 12 1908 perhaps?

Anyway, in the early days of gtld names like New-York .whatever would not have been available, New-York.loan is available.

Having done numerous searches to see if there were any potential .loan worth registering, comparing them with whateverLoan.com and then checking to see how many of them were actually developed, I decided there were not any.

I did actually register one but then after further research I reluctantly gave up a $ and deleted it.

•••
Aug 12 1908 perhaps?

Anyway, in the early days of gtld names like New-York .whatever would not have been available, New-York.loan is available.

Having done numerous searches to see if there were any potential .loan worth registering, comparing them with whateverLoan.com and then checking to see how many of them were actually developed, I decided there were not any.

I did actually register one but then after further research I reluctantly gave up a $ and deleted it.

Someone wanting a NewYork.loan domain should not go with the dash but pay extra for a prem. IMO.

Anyone can reg this now and I almost did but I've spent enough this month. No cpc etc.. therefore why?

NYC.loan is available at 101domain @ 747.00 and then $30.00 per year. GoDaddy is 649.99 and I didn't move further but probably around $40.00 or so per year.

I've noticed something different with .loan. Pay a higher reg fee but it drops to normal reg fee for prem. names.

Last edited:
•••
Or they could buy NewYorkCity.Loan for $30.

•••
I've noticed something different with .loan. Pay a higher reg fee but it drops to normal reg fee for prem. names.
Interesting observation .... this model with suit more investors and discourage a myriad of drops come renewal time .... maybe we will see other gTLD's follow suit.

•••
N.OOO would be a great name.

•••
•••
I only registered 1 .loan domain...

FHA.Loan
110,000 monthly google searches
High competition
$9.74 CPC

FHA.Loans is registry reserved.

•••
^THat's a nice acquisition. I just don't understand how high is high competition if there's only a couple of ads showing on search, nothing on the right side just top and bottom ads (on my end anyways). I do the same on other loan-related keyword with high comp. but same thing.

•••
^THat's a nice acquisition. I just don't understand how high is high competition if there's only a couple of ads showing on search, nothing on the right side just top and bottom ads (on my end anyways). I do the same on other loan-related keyword with high comp. but same thing.

I see 3 ads up top and 8 on the right. Are you outside the US?

•••
^ I'm not but I try google.com instead of my country google search. Do you see any ads on right side?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back