Domain Empire

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DLarkin84 said:
BBQO.net expires tomorrow. Should I renew it? I always thought it was sort of unique and could stand for "Barbecue Online" or Barbecue Owners". What do you guys think?

I think the meaning of the name is really clear, and a good name imo. Just need to add some content and wait for ppl to buy.

•••
How many Quads Available Now?

•••
BladeMaster said:
How many Quads Available Now?

47, according to llly.net

•••
AussieDomainer said:
Yeah, am still holding onto well more than 1,000 of them. Just can't afford to renew these on top of the thousands of other domains I'm hanging onto (including my 1,000+ L-L-L.com's). Plus a house I'm renovating currently has been a huge hole in my pocket having spent over $10,000 on in the last few months.

Have sold a few to end users when I've got the time to email them. Have offered the rest for sale here at $1 each with no luck so not worth mucking around for anything less. However if anyone's interested in them please PM me and I can PM you a list when I get around to compiling it in case you want any (for free).

It is sad to see... an fellow NPer have so many at this time... But I do think in the long run they will go up in value and be worth something... but yes the renew fee is a killer... for so many...

Don't worry you will make it back in other ways down the road..

Tom

•••
What are people paying now for new .net regs? I pay 5.35 at Fab, 6.19 at GD, and 6.64 at Moniker. Anybody paying less/more than this?

•••
krx said:
What are people paying now for new .net regs? I pay 5.35 at Fab, 6.19 at GD, and 6.64 at Moniker. Anybody paying less/more than this?
5.35 Fab, 5.99 Dynadot, 4.99 Internet.bs (only transfers)

•••
Ergo said:
krx said:
5.35 Fab, 5.99 Dynadot, 4.99 Internet.bs (only transfers)

$5.35 at Fab
$6.19 at GD (What is godaddy promote code?)
$6.64 at Moniker
$5.99 Dynadot
$4.99 Internet.bs

•••
skylineleong said:
$6.19 at GD (What is godaddy promote code?)
That is the discount club price.

skylineleong said:
$4.99 Internet.bs
That's a very good price. I need to open an account there. Are they a good regiestrar?

•••
krx said:
That is the discount club price.

That's a very good price. I need to open an account there. Are they a good regiestrar?

Checked internet.bs

.com $7.75

Not cheap at all. any idea?

•••
Guys, I know this is 5 letters but is it worth keeping?? Its sounds nice

Demmo.net

First regged in 2001

•••
deadzoners said:
Checked internet.bs

Not cheap at all. any idea?

If you do the conversion from aud to usd it comes to $7.15 per year for .coms. See xe.com for conversion rates. Looks like the USD prices on their site are based on old exchange rates. Only if they charge in AUD is it worth it to buy from them.

•••
according to llly.net, the amount of premium LLLL.net available is not rising, being 49 for the last few days. It also looks like that yesterday and today all quads dropping were immeadiatly registered.

Any idea what is the real current situation with quads? Anyone has checked the whole 80,000 quads to know the exact number of available ones?

•••
vlad74 said:
according to llly.net, the amount of premium LLLL.net available is not rising, being 49 for the last few days. It also looks like that yesterday and today all quads dropping were immeadiatly registered.

Any idea what is the real current situation with quads? Anyone has checked the whole 80,000 quads to know the exact number of available ones?

The ones listed on LLLY.net are the only quads available. George does a scan of all LLLL.nets (not just premium) at least once a day, so that list should be at most a few hours old.

•••
How many quads have actually dropped now ... and more importantly who's getting them?

•••
SLGG & NGGL Available To Register

•••
LLLY.net seems to be down for me right now.

I did a quick scan myself and I show 58 quad premiums currently available:

Code:
BCTG.NET
BFFH.NET
BFFR.NET
BFSD.NET
BHMB.NET
CDFH.NET
CDHL.NET
COGF.NET
DILH.NET
DLGT.NET
DTDF.NET
DTDI.NET
EHBR.NET
FDGF.NET
FNBF.NET
FPDN.NET
FTIH.NET
GDMR.NET
GFDN.NET
GHMM.NET
GPDE.NET
GRDD.NET
GRFT.NET
GSHR.NET
GTDR.NET
HBFT.NET
HCGN.NET
HGCN.NET
HGDH.NET
HHGT.NET
HIGD.NET
HLFF.NET
HMBT.NET
HPDD.NET
HRND.NET
HRTR.NET
LCHN.NET
LFIG.NET
LMBF.NET
LNGF.NET
LPIF.NET
LPPF.NET
LRHG.NET
MGTT.NET
NBHG.NET
NBHT.NET
NGGL.NET
NPGD.NET
OPHB.NET
PDGL.NET
PFTH.NET
PGTT.NET
RBTD.NET
SGGH.NET
SLGG.NET
STNH.NET
TMGD.NET
TTHR.NET

The only 2 with no F, G or H are DTDI.NET and RBTD.NET

•••
Sorry my web server was down about four days - (internet-provider). :notme:

•••
$1.19 domains at Godaddy with coupon code:

love99

1 per account only - works with .net also

Just grabbed 2 quad premiums :)

•••
Shenron said:

love99

Only for NEW or transfer too???

After just scan now are 61 available quadprem on LLLY.net

Last edited:
•••
New registrations only afaik.

•••
Shenron said:

love99

Thanks for code, repped you. Regged nfsp.net (Need for speed Pro? :hehe: )
I will regged two more for two other GD accounts I manage.

Last edited:
•••
Shenron said:

love99

Thanks, repped

•••
Shenron said:

love99

Also, thanks. Grabbed one quad net premium. Rep will be added.

•••
Regged one good LLLL.net Thanks!

•••
regged one good LLLL here too.. thanks for the list. also for the code...

btw, its my first LLLL.net purchase...

all the best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back