NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vlad74 said:
Not waiting for signora.net?

who cares, I don`t like .net :p

•••
•••
:td: All this HYPE! I don't think much of .net, but saw a few ezex's left. So I bought into this and got them. I think they're all gone now. Might be wrong though. :sold:

EZEW looked good for Easy Web. :xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
Ergo said:
Reseller at EstDomains

I rather use GoDaddy than deal with them.

Too many bad reviews and complaints.

•••
I just cleaned up the "i" (only 33 names were remaining), so what's next letter? :)

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
I just cleaned up the "i" (only 33 names were remaining), so what's next letter? :)

There are still a few VCVC's starting with "O"
1 I saw with 2 o's - OBOQ.net

•••
mis_chiff said:
There are still a few VCVC's starting with "O"
1 I saw with 2 o's - OBOQ.net

thanks so far I was only buying premiums, any idea what's the status on vcvc and cvcv .net's? Like how many are available/taken?

•••
How about S?
Does it make sense anyway?

•••
•••
•••
At this rate it should happen next week D-:

•••
•••
lol I took srge.net (serge, surge)

•••
italiandragon said:
who cares, I don`t like .net :p

I come home tonight, switch on the computer, and going to enjoy my evening after I put a proxy for $415 for a signora.net. And what do I see??? It is gone! For $420.

Lorenzo, I knew you do not like .net and was offering you to wait for her just for fun. And you did it. I am dissapointed. I honestly believed you hate net and will never go for it :'(

Good news:
cixy.net just bought it at tdnam expired. $175 + regfee

if someone is interested, there is another 4L net at TDNAM expired today, mdtp.net with just one bid (i.e. currentlz at $10+regfee).

Last edited:
•••
they are going very fast i guess when 1k or 2k are left then they would be goine in a day

•••
•••
please tell me when we are below 10K

I will make another small purchase :)

•••
well wait for 10 hrs i think it would be below 10k

•••
This thread is too long for me to read through so can someone tell my why in the world you all are buying LLLL.nets? Where is the demand? Especially now in a declining market? IMO the LLLL.com market is grossly overvalued and is only being propped up by domainers - not end-users. But now LLLL.nets? Mathematically it makes no sense.

•••
declining market?

The only thing declining in the LLLL market is the number of available premium LLLL.net's

Spend $100 at fabulous on 20 of these, while you now have the chance. You may be surprised at what you're sitting on in one year; it looks like a pretty solid investment.

•••
So do you guys think there will be enough demand for the premium LLLL.net's in the market once they are all bought out, so we can at least sell them back for $10 each?

•••
•••
If the llll.com's keep moving in the direction they're moving, reg fee LLLL.net's will show a return. Especially all pronouncable VCVC's, CVCV's, VCCV's, CVVC's and premium LLLL's, that's where I'm putting my money.

I can risk $1,000 on something like this. The history of the LLL compels me to buy and sit on them for two to three years. LLLL.com's are not coming back down, and they're burning a path like the LLL.com's did for the LLL.net's.

You don't have to buy as many as I did, but you'd be crazy not to have a few nice ones while they're available for reg fees. That's just the way I see it; if it happens again, I'm comfortable knowing I got in at the right time.

When the LLLL's hit the $250 mark, these LLLL.net's will ALL be gone.

•••
Michael_Goldman said:
So do you guys think there will be enough demand for the premium LLLL.net's in the market once they are all bought out, so we can at least sell them back for $10 each?

No need to wait to get 10$ for LLLL.net
Even noww they sell over 10$

•••
BladeMaster said:
No need to wait to get 10$ for LLLL.net
Even noww they sell over 10$
I was about to say that.

Some of the ones I sold were $15 each min.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back