Domain Empire

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
italiandragon said:
Hi, I have NOT said you were the liar, I was referring to whoever spread false rumors of BLLL.net not available, which instead there are plenty of them.

Then I have not correctly understood you. Sorry. :)

•••
•••
italiandragon said:
Hi, I have NOT said you were the liar, I was referring to whoever spread false rumors of BLLL.net not available, which instead there are plenty of them.

I was quoting a rumor heard somewhere else, that Bs are gone, but I checked and immediatly commented myself that it was not the case.

I hope this did not led to any bad consequences :)

Anyway, like it or not, Bs will be gone soon. Although I prefer Cs, and got a nice number of them.

Regarding other LLLLs - as soon as minimum 4L com price will hit $300 (expected by many people to happen in December 2008), there will be run on nonpremium 4L.nets :imho:

Prolongation of .nets - yes, it is a factor to be included in calculatiuon. When making a decision to buy .net, you need to price in at least 2, better 5 years. If you can afford it, buy it, if not, buy 4L.com. 4L.com is a liquid market, 4L.net is yet to be developed and thus highly speculative. I am a speculator, I take positions in net. Someone does not. I do it for fun. If you want your money safe, go to the bank, not to domaining. If you want short term game go to .com. If you want long term game, go to .com. If you want to have fun with 50/50 chance of winning 10 times reg fee /loosing everything, get 4L.nets.

And do not forget, even safest investment can go down, anywhere, anytime. DO NOT INVEST (anywhere) UNTIL YOU HAVE THE AMOUNT, EQUAL TO 6 MONTHS YOUR LIVING EXPENSES, PLACED ON A SAFE SAVING BANKING ACCOUNT. INVEST ONLY MONEY THAT EXCEED THAT AMOUNT.

Last edited:
•••
Mini countdown of premium LLLL.nets with A in them: 330 -> 310 -> 195

•••
Ergo said:
It would be interesting find LLL.net buyout and aftermarket threads to understand what happened there. Did people believe in them also or didn't believe as now people not believing in LLLL.nets

There are allways people that dont belive ... like in LLL.com or LLLL.com were.
At other side looking at registration rates last days/weeks there are enough beliver.

:imho:

-

•••
italiandragon said:
an exaggerated guy, rather .
Now less than 5% Premium Bxxx left, I would say very soon, he will be right.
(hope my scan is thorough)

:)

•••
Just grabbed myself another 20 quad premium letters .net's

•••
can somebody post the list of remaining

•••
AussieDomainer said:
Just grabbed myself another 20 quad premium letters .net's

How much do you have now? Do you follow any rule in picking those or just take all beginning with C, for example?

Until today I was regging primary C as first letter, or I and A as the last letter.

leede said:
can somebody post the list of remaining

I think it is a classified info, no one wants to disclose it before picking best ones for himself :) Just joking.

Try to take the old list from this forum, use GoDaddy bulk registration form (up to 500 per reg), you will immediatly see what left. Anyway, It should be about 12K left, so max 24 times you will have to go though godaddy bulk form.

•••
I just picked a random batch. About 50 starting with 'S', 50 starting with 'I' and 50 starting with 'D'.... The only rational behind this was becasue these are the more popular starting letters if you look at which premiums are going to be sold out first...

I did narrow my original list down and try to include as many that end with 'o' for online etc etc and as many that look 'nice' and sound 'nice' and/or have double letters in the middle :)

Rich B-)

•••
vlad74 said:
How much do you have now? Do you follow any rule in picking those or just take all beginning with C, for example?

Until today I was regging primary C as first letter, or I and A as the last letter.

I now have up around the 500 mark. I started by only registering quad premium names that started with A or E and had developed .com sites. Then when they started drying up I registered quad premium ones with double vowels of the same type together eg. TSOO, EEFC, NIIM etc. Now that I registered the last of them I am registering quad premiums with double vowels of mixed type together eg. BIUH, MTOA etc.

Hope that helps somewhat, I know it's probably a bit confusing with my wording :hehe:

•••
rjs_essex said:
I just picked a random batch. About 50 starting with 'S', 50 starting with 'I' and 50 starting with 'D'.... The only rational behind this was becasue these are the more popular starting letters if you look at which premiums are going to be sold out first...

I did narrow my original list down and try to include as many that end with 'o' for online etc etc and as many that look 'nice' and sound 'nice' and/or have double letters in the middle :)

Rich B-)

I like D as well, took also some starting D.

AussieDomainer said:
I now have up around the 500 mark. I started by only registering quad premium names that started with A or E and had developed .com sites. Then when they started drying up I registered quad premium ones with double vowels of the same type together eg. TSOO, EEFC, NIIM etc. Now that I registered the last of them I am registering quad premiums with double vowels of mixed type together eg. BIUH, MTOA etc.

Hope that helps somewhat, I know it's probably a bit confusing with my wording :hehe:

thanks for sharing your tactics with us. I like A, but was too late to get any starting with this letter, it was completly sold out still in January.

Do you prefer vovel U (non premium?) over any premium consonant?, i.e. BIUH over BISH?

•••
I did scan all premium LLLL.net 2 hours ago.

Available 12192.

Domains starting at:
A-0
B-254
C-242
D-672
E-567
F-1110
G-952
H-949
I-139
L-1215
M-707
N-931
O-1126
P-948
R-1307
S-278
T-795

Already it is less than them.

•••
BTW,

in the meantime, while everyone is busy catching last freely available net species, I gonna get some VERY cheap .coms at TDNAM expired :hehe:

Mikis said:
I did scan all premium LLLL.net 2 hours ago.

Available 12192.

Domains starting at:
A-0
B-254
C-242
D-672
E-567
F-1110
G-952
H-949
I-139
L-1215
M-707
N-931
O-1126
P-948
R-1307
S-278
T-795

I think "I" will run our first. 139 left. Incredible.

•••
vlad74 said:
I like D as well, took also some starting D.

thanks for sharing your tactics with us. I like A, but was too late to get any starting with this letter, it was completly sold out still in January.

Do you prefer vovel U (non premium?) over any premium consonant?, i.e. BIUH over BISH?

I personally prefer the vowel U but that's just me :)

•••
Lorenzo, just 4 it.. left:

itdf.NET
itgb.NET
itgf.NET
itlr.NET

Dont say afterwards you did not know all premium "it...net" are gone :).

•••
Hmm Finally Got Something

•••
•••
na i was after

domains starting with

if
is

•••
vlad74 said:
Lorenzo, just 4 it.. left:

itdf.NET
itgb.NET
itgf.NET
itlr.NET

Dont say afterwards you did not know all premium "it...net" are gone :).
+ 00it.net
:)

•••