Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
winson said:
fund.net no of bidders 4. current min bid $294,200.00 @ snapnames
I'd wonder what the end price is going to be.

•••
Just registered another 180 triple premiums ending in U :)

•••
AussieDomainer said:

Better buy a list of some all premium VCVC's IMO, as they're still cheap and will probably gain more value soon. I bought around 30 all premium VCVC.nets at $15 each earlier this week :)

VCVC's are likely to gain more value soon IMO, as CVCV's already took off.
A decent CVCV with some nonpremium letters will probably sell for $50-100, a nice all premium CVCV for even more.
A nice all premium VCVC.net is worth worth around $15-20 these days, which is way undervalued compared to the CVCV's.

for example:
Orof(.)com would sell for.. $1.5k.. $2k?
I recently bought Orof(.)net for $15...

Huta(.)com would sell for.. $1.5k? $2k?
Huta(.)net recently sold here on this forum on auction for $115...(!)

The value of vcvc's got stuck a little, as the .coms do hold value, and the .net's are still close to regfee, just my bet on the next fast climbers. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
AussieDomainer said:

D-:

•••
Toilet Monster said:
Better buy a list of some all premium VCVC's IMO, as they're still cheap and will probably gain more value soon. I bought around 30 all premium VCVC.nets at $15 each earlier this week :)

I just got one for $10, eWad.net so I hope you're right. It's an eWord so I thought it's not bad for a gamble.

•••
when do you guys think the llll.nets will actually buy out? Is the economy going to have a huge impact on this?

•••
domainator1 said:
when do you guys think the llll.nets will actually buy out? Is the economy going to have a huge impact on this?

Buyout for LLLL.nets - i think we have quite some time left for that. Yes, i believe the economy will have a huge impact on the LLLL.net buyout. I won't bet a buyout till 2009. I wish i am wrong. B-)

•••
domainator1 said:

I've changed my mind a lot regarding this.
I don't think we need a buyout here, all we need is a quality names buyout, and I believe that has happened already.

•••
Shenron said:
all we need is a quality names buyout, and I believe that has happened already.

Agreed. :gl:

•••
rrbg.net - available at TDNAM - $5 + RFee

•••
01/10/08: 202,394 (+353 -539)

•••
More info:

Code:
01/10/08: 202,394 
01/09/08: 203,080
01/08/08: 203,971
01/07/08: 205,105
01/06/08: 205,391
01/05/08: 207,825
01/04/08: 210,396

•••
LCNY.net -> "Last Call" New York!

$5 BIN at TDNAM

Discount code gdbb776 gets 30% off regfee.

•••
glabnet said:
More info:

Code:
01/10/08: 202,394 
01/09/08: 203,080
01/08/08: 203,971
01/07/08: 205,105
01/06/08: 205,391
01/05/08: 207,825
01/04/08: 210,396

Thanks for this..All I can say is..slowly but surely. Before too long they will all be gone :)

•••
FPForum said:
Thanks for this..All I can say is..slowly but surely. Before too long they will all be gone :)

I hope not, I don't see why any sane domainer would want that at this point.

•••
just got 10 more quad premiums with double letters today, some pronouncable. cost me $11 each :)

•••
Marck said:
I hope not, I don't see why any sane domainer would want that at this point.

What would make you say that? Because you don't have enough of them yet? :D

•••
FPForum said:

Crappy llll.com are barely selling for $25 ; taking renewal fees into consideration, I don't see how all these regs of low potential domains can do anything but weaken the reseller market even more.

•••
suqe.net on tdnam $5+fee --AVAILABLE!

•••
Marck said:
FPForum said:

Crappy llll.com are barely selling for $25 ; taking renewal fees into consideration, I don't see how all these regs of low potential domains can do anything but weaken the reseller market even more.
I completely agree. All these buyouts greatly weakened domain markets. LLLL.net buyout is a fantastic in near 3-4 years. quad-premium LLLL.nets are stand-alone category that doesn't need buyout of the rest LLLL.nets

•••
1john2004 said:
suqe.net on tdnam $5+fee --AVAILABLE!

Not bad..I took it. leaving you rep!

•••
krx said:
LCNY.net -> "Last Call" New York!
$5 BIN at TDNAM
Discount code gdbb776 gets 30% off regfee.
I tried to get ezny.net at tdnam but it had already gone, so I took this one...
Rep added for the code!

•••
pcp said:
I tried to get ezny.net at tdnam but it had already gone, so I took this one...
Rep added for the code!
I took ezny. Was going to get both but I'm trying to practice restraint.
Thanks for the rep!

FPForum said:
Not bad..I took it. leaving you rep!
I took...
siqe net
soqe net
wiqe net

for $10 plus regfee.

Also kkpp net ($10+rf) and my favorite mpww.net ($30+rf)

mpww = mortgage professionals worldwide, medical professionals worldwide, etc.

•••
1 more gone

Some half decent ones are/were available in my personal list. I registered Zusk.net for myself today.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back