NameSilo

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TeddyBear said:
Can someone post a list of triple premiums with U plz

Here's a few I found available
fuip.net
pnuo.net
ghuc.net
uhgc.net
tbun.net

•••
•••
FPForum said:
fuip.net
pnuo.net
ghuc.net
uhgc.net
tbun.net

thnx repped.

I'm looking at buying 200-300 triple premiums with the letter U and without F,G,H as premium letters. If anyone has all possible combos that are available that would be highly appreciated.

•••
TeddyBear said:
thnx repped.

I'm looking at buying 200-300 triple premiums with the letter U and without F,G,H as premium letters. If anyone has all possible combos that are available that would be highly appreciated.

There are currently 2042 available. List is attached.

•••
I really don't like domain with q, it kills the value...
and .org, .us, .ca, .co.uk, .de are all available...
on the other hand, it's got 60k google results, and pronounceable.. and a hebrew word..

BladeMaster said:
i Just Got QOPH.net

Its the ninteenth letter in many alphabet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qoph

what do u think about it

•••
Are available now:
OUPH.net - Ouph: oaf, simpleton; nincompoop, idiot
QOPH.net - Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary
YEUK.net - Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary

dictionary words

YAUE.net - VVVV

Last edited:
•••
TeddyBear said:
FPForum said:
fuip.net
pnuo.net
ghuc.net
uhgc.net
tbun.net

thnx repped.

I still insist that buying quad-premiums on aftermarket is more wise idea than triples even with U or W.

•••
Ergo said:
I still insist that buying quad-premiums on aftermarket is more wise idea than triples even with U or W.

And I totally agree with Andrei

It's better to pay up to $15-$20 for a half decent quad atm than wasting money on triples, except, of course very high quality stuff that might be unregged.

•••
I guess. But I have had more luck with the trips with U for some reason. A few weeks back i bought trips for $6 a pop and sold them for $8.50 at bulk (about 30). So idk

•••
glabnet said:
Are available now:
OUPH.net - Ouph: oaf, simpleton; nincompoop, idiot
QOPH.net - Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary
YEUK.net - Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary

dictionary words

YAUE.net - VVVV

YAUE.net
REGGED rep added

•••
Regged, NFLT.NET - It has a ring to it.

•••
•••
things are starting to heat up good thing we got in early guys:)

•••
Registered Dusn.net

DUSN is a condition caused by a single nematode that may wander in the subretinal space for years. DUSN is more prevalent in the southeastern United States, the Caribbean and Latin America, but has also been identified in parts of the Midwest.

•••
Picked up noou.net.

"no ou" gets 2.7 million google. Means something in Japanese I think.

Also oddly symmetrical. Looks the same backwards and upside down (for what that's worth...).

•••
Ja$on said:
Regged, NFLT.NET - It has a ring to it.

nice one, something like NFL Time (National Footbol League) ... chips & beer ;)

(if isnt tm)

•••
i was thinking "National football league Times"

•••
•••
i was going to mention that after you sold it to me....

•••
Regged today: UTGI.NET

Utgi is the Norwegian word for Publish.

•••
•••
st0rmer said:
Are we past 200K yet?

11/09/08: 203,157 (+321 -325) (LLLY.net)

•••
Ross860 said:
st0rmer said:
Are we past 200K yet?

11/09/08: 203,157 (+321 -325) (LLLY.net)

wow getting very close.. maybe ross860 will just reg 3,157? what do you say ross860?

•••
i got OXIC.net
Triple Premium VCVC.net
Any Comments?

•••
domainator1 said:
wow getting very close.. maybe ross860 will just reg 3,157? what do you say ross860?

mmm.... ok :) send me 1,000,000 NP$ :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back