Dynadot

LLLL.net COUNTDOWN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
New Member Disclaimer: Four letter domain names are a relatively new investment category that is only beginning to gain traction in Dotcom. This domaining sector offers potentially larger returns than traditional revenue or traffic based domain names, however with this investment opportunity comes extravagant risk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was only a matter of time... First King Com. Then .CN fell. And now... I present to you LLLL.net :!:

This thread is designed to elicit discussion about LLLL.nets. You're encouraged to post anything you feel is relevant to LLLL.nets in this thread. This includes sales information, new regs, ...

Feb 05, 2008: All quad premium LLLL.nets are registered

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Say, who says you can't park a llll.net and make money? I just had one get 24 clicks a couple days ago and make a total of $22.62 in one day. Woot! Course would be better if this sort of thing happened more often. Anyone else have that happen to them?

•••
krx said:
Nice one! The pronounceability makes it all premium, imo, and better than a lot of standard quads.

Thks.. i bought it coz it remind me of reem island..lol

•••
DADomains said:
Say, who says you can't park a llll.net and make money? I just had one get 24 clicks a couple days ago and make a total of $22.62 in one day. Woot! Course would be better if this sort of thing happened more often. Anyone else have that happen to them?

I have 1 LLLL.net that makes me a steady $1+ per day. I have it for over 60 days now. :)

Did I mention I have payed $12 for it? D-:

•••
Shenron said:
I have 1 LLLL.net that makes me a steady $1+ per day. I have it for over 60 days now. :)

wow great revenue..mind to share wat name issit ./.issit a typo?

•••
S ...T * N -- A :) (no links please)

Used to be a Nurse site and it's a well known acronym in the nursing area, in fact the test that nurses need to pass to become nurses is called "s *t @ n a" i believe. :)

Anyone knows what type of multiplier people are paying for steady parking revenue?
I've heard 24x-48x depending on name. Is this true?

•••
Seems like Parked.com beats greatly Sedo in terms of average click price :( The domain has real traffic and ALexa-rank. Congrats. I have a lot of domains of similar alexa-rank but they hardly give me 3$ monthly

•••
Why don't you move them to parked?

•••
Just got accepted in parked!! GFNB.net shows available YVVV.nets but there not :(

Last edited:
•••
How does Parked compare to Fabulous and DomainSponsor?

•••
Shenron said:

Like it! I wonder how many other gems like that are still out there in the wild.

Ergo said:
Seems like Parked.com beats greatly Sedo in terms of average click price :( The domain has real traffic and ALexa-rank. Congrats. I have a lot of domains of similar alexa-rank but they hardly give me 3$ monthly
I totally agree with this. In fact, that $22 day I mentioned earlier was at Parked. Love their multi-click capture. :tu:

•••
krx said:
How does Parked compare to Fabulous and DomainSponsor?

Parked :tu:
....others :td:

•••
06/09/08: 203,086 (+96 -167)

•••
DADomains said:
Like it! I wonder how many other gems like that are still out there in the wild.

That's what I wanna try over the next month. :)

There are still dozens of names showing insane G results (over 10 million) and with huge traffic possibilities. :)

•••
Shenron said:
That's what I wanna try over the next month. :)

There are still dozens of names showing insane G results (over 10 million) and with huge traffic possibilities. :)

Good idea! What do you use to automate Google searches for your list of names? I've been thinking of writing a Perl script to do it, and it shouldn't be too hard, but if there is something already out there that does it I am all ears.

•••
•••
DADomains said:

I totally agree with this. In fact, that $22 day I mentioned earlier was at Parked. Love their multi-click capture. :tu:

hmm seems like i have to chnage my parking to parked..lol

•••
DADomains said:
Good idea! What do you use to automate Google searches for your list of names? I've been thinking of writing a Perl script to do it, and it shouldn't be too hard, but if there is something already out there that does it I am all ears.

That's my problem also, I need something to automate it, and probably I'll buy a serious portfolio manager software that includes it. Have to dig for it tough...

•••
hello experts i have bought

aeuj.net
dovj.net
dovk.net

can anyone pls appraise them?
thanks

•••
Reg fee atm.

Honestly I don't see any value in those.

•••
Yeah, those are only double premiums. Still a lot of triples left.

•••
iieg.net - got this today ($5.75). I like double i's.

Last edited:
•••
Ja$on said:
iieg.net - got this today. I like double i's.

NIce one! I like the double i's...

Got Gixi.net :)

•••
Available now:
UINI.net
VBSS.net

•••
glabnet said:
Available now:
UINI.net
VBSS.net

Some good ones! thanks

•••
Can someone post a list of triple premiums with U plz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back