NameSilo

domains LLLL.in Chips Buyout Completed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manik

Top Member
Impact
All the Chinese premium domains i.e domains without a,e,i,o,v have been completely bought out. A great news for LLLL.in investors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why would I stop assuming .in is for India?

It is good for hack only in rare instances, .me, .al, .ly, .us etc. make much nicer hacks, besides chips don't go well with hacks anyway.

.in is not treated as gtld by search engines either. Why would I be open to tulip market? It is not high risk, high reward, it is pure gambling.

•••
1. My life is awesome. While you are busy trashing the forum, I'm busy making money.

2. Lemme know where you can buy for less than reg fee. The reg fee is $2, please lemme know if anybody is selling and I'll buy it from them. Can't find any can you? Now who is busy making meaningless allegations?

•••
1. see attachment. Learn the meaning of terms before you write.
2. adding you to ignore list, as don't have time for trolls.

Show attachment 27056

I can't believe this guy, This discussion is about LLLL.in and not just random .in I could replicate the same result with .com as well. Does that mean LLLL.com has no value?

You're trashing our progress thread which I started, and you're calling me "troll"? Don't forget to grab a dictionary when you get out of your Mom's basement.

•••
•••
What about the chips without the letter, "u" you said a e i o v. You also mean ones with no "u" are taken too?
All the Chinese premium domains i.e domains without a,e,i,o,v have been completely bought out. A great news for LLLL.in investors.

•••
I think we all should focus on India domain markect

Don't buy .in domains for the Indian market. Indians don't like paying heavily for domains. Most of Indians prefer .com only.

Right now .in is in demand in China, so ride that wave rather than starting a new wave.

•••
Don't buy .in domains for the Indian market. Indians don't like paying heavily for domains. Most of Indians prefer .com only.

Right now .in is in demand in China, so ride that wave rather than starting a new wave.

Why Chinese care aboit .in?

•••
Why Chinese care aboit .in?

I don't think it is just .in they are interested in. They are interested in all the tlds that are inexpensive to register. They also like shorter domains.

Most of the LLLL.in, LLL.co.in, LLL.in were bought by people from China in the last few months. I'm sure China owns more shorter .in domains than Indians.

They definitely own more shorter domains than the world combined.

This a different game altogether. Parallel Domaining.

•••
I don't think it is just .in they are interested in. They are interested in all the tlds that are inexpensive to register. They also like shorter domains.

Most of the LLLL.in, LLL.co.in, LLL.in were bought by people from China in the last few months. I'm sure China owns more shorter .in domains than Indians.

They definitely own more shorter domains than the world combined.

This a different game altogether. Parallel Domaining.

But it contradicts the narrative. If they were interested in all 4L.in, that would be different. The story behind Chinese premiums is that END USERS IN CHINA care about pinyins and to make a meaningful word out of it, they need only consonants, excluding v.

Now, how do Chinese Prems in India fit that narrative?

•••
•••
•••
Why would I stop assuming .in is for India?

It is good for hack only in rare instances, .me, .al, .ly, .us etc. make much nicer hacks, besides chips don't go well with hacks anyway.

.in is not treated as gtld by search engines either. Why would I be open to tulip market? It is not high risk, high reward, it is pure gambling.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head. I don't know why you are so bitter about it that you keep trashing almost every thread related to a Chip buyout.

We have all read your thread titled, "Garbage in, Garbage out". You don't need to push your agendas any longer by posting in each and every thread. You could probably roam the streets wearing T-shirt that states the same.

People have made hundreds of thousands of dollars with this so called "Gambling". I saw a demand from China, so I invested to supply it. That's Business.

•••
If there is someone pushing agendas, those are the ones like you.

I don't gain anything from Chips either going up or down, but I will call a duck a duck, no matter how it is masked.

Don't try to get people invest in something with idiotic narrative. At least, get creative and make a story that makes sense. Chinese letters for Indian domain - that is beyond idiotic!

•••
If there is someone pushing agendas, those are the ones like you.

I don't gain anything from Chips either going up or down, but I will call a duck a duck, no matter how it is masked.

Don't try to get people invest in something with idiotic narrative. At least, get creative and make a story that makes sense. Chinese letters for Indian domain - that is beyond idiotic!

If it was so idiotic then why did China buy them? The buyout was started by China and ended by them. I reported that the domains have been sold out.

It would have been idiotic narrative if it were false. I reported facts and not some story. Maybe you confused me with yourself.

PS: You can call a duck a duck but all you are doing is mumbling Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck by posting your views in each and every thread instead of just one.

See how irritating that is?

•••
If it was so idiotic then why did China buy them? The buyout was started by China and ended by them. I reported that the domains have been sold out.

It would have been idiotic narrative if it were false. I reported facts and not some story. Maybe you confused me with yourself.

PS: You can call a duck a duck but all you are doing is mumbling Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck by posting your views in each and every thread instead of just one.

See how irritating that is?

Nah... not irritating. The more you write stuff like that, the more obvious it becomes even for inexperienced/naive investor how dumb this would be.

So, keep ducking...

•••
Nah... not irritating. The more you write stuff like that, the more obvious it becomes even for inexperienced/naive investor how dumb this would be.

So, keep ducking...

I'll see you in a few months when I'm laughing my way to the bank. I guess I'll thank you then for creating a panic in the market because it is because of you that I'm able to buy cheap.

You can Unwatch the thread too. I'll be sure to personally tag you.

•••
4L.in are worthless at the moment. I hope u get your money back somehow.

•••
So, if the names trade at below their renewal price that is still great because people got to register them at big discounts?

Based on what, LLLL.in are expected to go for $20-40 soon, as mentioned by some?

Why xjzk.in is valuable for anyone to pay the floor of $20?

•••
How is Chinese Premium relevant to Saint Vincent and Grenades, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Cocos Islands? And yet .Vc, .gg and .cc are in high demand in China.

Maybe it is your regret that you did not purchase any LLLL.in and now you are trashing it to manipulate the market so you could buy cheap and sell really high.

How do I know? You said:

I specialize in valuations. I can put a dollar value on anything from assets to cash flows to ideas etc.

That is what experts do. MANIPULATE

•••
1. Remove from my "quote" the text I haven't written. If you believe most experts do manipulations, I feel sorry for you. It must be pretty tough life for you.

2. You are making meaningless allegations regarding my alleged regrets, when even now I could buy that trash for less than reg fee from others.

•••
1. My life is awesome. While you are busy trashing the forum, I'm busy making money.

2. Lemme know where you can buy for less than reg fee. The reg fee is $2, please lemme know if anybody is selling and I'll buy it from them. Can't find any can you? Now who is busy making meaningless allegations?

1. see attachment. Learn the meaning of terms before you write.
2. adding you to ignore list, as don't have time for trolls.

regfeedotin.JPG

•••
•••
•••
On LLLL.in Chips prices? Whre is best place to sell now?

•••
On LLLL.in Chips prices? Whre is best place to sell now?

Right now they're selling for $3-$5 and with patterns around $20- $30 here on Namepros.

Other marketplaces, I haven't witnessed yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back