Dynadot

domains LLLL.in Chips Buyout Completed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manik

Top Member
Impact
All the Chinese premium domains i.e domains without a,e,i,o,v have been completely bought out. A great news for LLLL.in investors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And started trading at 30rmb already

•••
Now next focus is on 5L domain name, 5L.com?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes, I meant 5 Letter dot com domain names that the Chinese players will start buying. Statistics show that 5 letter dot com names prices are already start picking up.

•••
Yes, I meant 5 Letter dot com domain names that the Chinese players will start buying. Statistics show that 5 letter dot com names prices are already start picking up.
5 letters .com have been bought by Chinese for several months.

At the first ,they mainly buy LLLL(W).com
the letter W means net or website in Chinese.

•••

5L.com still has 11% remaining in chips

•••
5L.com still has 11% remaining in chips
I'm a Chinese.
The 5 letters .com domains which end with W , The amount is about 160,000.
In this amount ,AEIOUV and LNRQP are not included.

The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV is about 3,200,000.
The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV LNRQP is about 759,375

I didn't search the datas about the LLLLL.com, i don't know what is type of the 11% remaining in chips.
But I know the total amount is huge.May bedangerous.

•••
I'm a Chinese.
The 5 letters .com domains which end with W , The amount is about 160,000.
In this amount ,AEIOUV and LNRQP are not included.

The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV is about 3,200,000.
The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV LNRQP is about 759,375

I didn't search the datas about the LLLLL.com, i don't know what is type of the 11% remaining in chips.
But I know the total amount is huge.May bedangerous.

The correct statement that 5L.com chips without A E I O U or V have 11% remaining, THE L N R P Q is a new rule they started. Nobody cared in December when they were paying $2.5K for 4L.com chips with all those letters in them.

•••
Why Chinese premiums are relevant for India?

•••
Why Chinese premiums are relevant for India?
Rinse Repeat pattern of buyout, price increase, then look for a quick profitable exit

Good luck getting Indians to buy names at premium prices that have been sitting unregistered for years.

•••

Sorry but this is a .IN thread not .com.

•••
Rinse Repeat pattern of buyout, price increase, then look for a quick profitable exit

Good luck getting Indians to buy names at premium prices that have been sitting unregistered for years.
A bit of a simplistic view on .in?
Indians today are buying their nAmes just like other domainers here buy domains. .In is obviously in growth mode and expanding. Yes there r some who won't pay good prices you expect, but there are also more who will pay a fair market price. Things have changed and that's undeniable. If they won't pay now then wait a year...they'll surely pay you a fair price and by fair I mean the same as an NP member would in a Normal deal . yes there HaS been a lot of down energy and pessimism about .in picking up(and their prices too)but it seems the wait is over. Good .in domains are increasing in value year on year now...solidly.many people balk out of deals in our industry but us .in holders know we won't wait forever. A lot more goes on than you think or see. Its a more discreet lly traded extension.concluded that when I learnt of many deals that have occurred but never got reported via any sites.its gonna be a good ride so tbh pessimism will be proven wrong.better best your last dollar on it.

•••
What about the chips without the letter, "u" you said a e i o v. You also mean ones with no "u" are taken too?
All the Chinese premium domains i.e domains without a,e,i,o,v have been completely bought out. A great news for LLLL.in investors.

•••
What about the chips without the letter, "u" you said a e i o v. You also mean ones with no "u" are taken too?

lol, obviously a mistake. Unfortunatlely it never allowed me to edit, so I'm stuck with the typo ;)

•••
I think we all should focus on India domain markect

•••
I think we all should focus on India domain markect

Don't buy .in domains for the Indian market. Indians don't like paying heavily for domains. Most of Indians prefer .com only.

Right now .in is in demand in China, so ride that wave rather than starting a new wave.

•••
Don't buy .in domains for the Indian market. Indians don't like paying heavily for domains. Most of Indians prefer .com only.

Right now .in is in demand in China, so ride that wave rather than starting a new wave.

Why Chinese care aboit .in?

•••
Why Chinese care aboit .in?

I don't think it is just .in they are interested in. They are interested in all the tlds that are inexpensive to register. They also like shorter domains.

Most of the LLLL.in, LLL.co.in, LLL.in were bought by people from China in the last few months. I'm sure China owns more shorter .in domains than Indians.

They definitely own more shorter domains than the world combined.

This a different game altogether. Parallel Domaining.

•••
I don't think it is just .in they are interested in. They are interested in all the tlds that are inexpensive to register. They also like shorter domains.

Most of the LLLL.in, LLL.co.in, LLL.in were bought by people from China in the last few months. I'm sure China owns more shorter .in domains than Indians.

They definitely own more shorter domains than the world combined.

This a different game altogether. Parallel Domaining.

But it contradicts the narrative. If they were interested in all 4L.in, that would be different. The story behind Chinese premiums is that END USERS IN CHINA care about pinyins and to make a meaningful word out of it, they need only consonants, excluding v.

Now, how do Chinese Prems in India fit that narrative?

•••
But it contradicts the narrative. If they were interested in all 4L.in, that would be different. The story behind Chinese premiums is that END USERS IN CHINA care about pinyins and to make a meaningful word out of it, they need only consonants, excluding v.

Now, how do Chinese Prems in India fit that narrative?

In this event, stop assuming .in is for Indians. Think of it as .Xyz, .Vc or .Ws. or any random tld.

Just be open. High risk high reward. If LLL.in Chips could jump from $90 to $350 in 3 months, this can too.

•••
•••
Back