Dynadot

domains LLLL.in Chips Buyout Completed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Manik

Top Member
Impact
All the Chinese premium domains i.e domains without a,e,i,o,v have been completely bought out. A great news for LLLL.in investors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why Chinese premiums are relevant for India?

•••
Why Chinese premiums are relevant for India?
Rinse Repeat pattern of buyout, price increase, then look for a quick profitable exit

Good luck getting Indians to buy names at premium prices that have been sitting unregistered for years.

•••
5 letters .com have been bought by Chinese for several months.

At the first ,they mainly buy LLLL(W).com
the letter W means net or website in Chinese.
Sorry but this is a .IN thread not .com.

•••

5L.com still has 11% remaining in chips

•••
Rinse Repeat pattern of buyout, price increase, then look for a quick profitable exit

Good luck getting Indians to buy names at premium prices that have been sitting unregistered for years.
A bit of a simplistic view on .in?
Indians today are buying their nAmes just like other domainers here buy domains. .In is obviously in growth mode and expanding. Yes there r some who won't pay good prices you expect, but there are also more who will pay a fair market price. Things have changed and that's undeniable. If they won't pay now then wait a year...they'll surely pay you a fair price and by fair I mean the same as an NP member would in a Normal deal . yes there HaS been a lot of down energy and pessimism about .in picking up(and their prices too)but it seems the wait is over. Good .in domains are increasing in value year on year now...solidly.many people balk out of deals in our industry but us .in holders know we won't wait forever. A lot more goes on than you think or see. Its a more discreet lly traded extension.concluded that when I learnt of many deals that have occurred but never got reported via any sites.its gonna be a good ride so tbh pessimism will be proven wrong.better best your last dollar on it.

•••
Short sightedness is the ultimate domainer disease. MANY will lose their profits because all they can see is today. Saying 4L.in chips is worthless is a joke.

•••
So, if the names trade at below their renewal price that is still great because people got to register them at big discounts?

Based on what, LLLL.in are expected to go for $20-40 soon, as mentioned by some?

Why xjzk.in is valuable for anyone to pay the floor of $20?
Even if it trades below renewal so? That's price.but in value its worth at least your reg and renewal costs. 1st rule of money is don't lose money right? With that 4l u gave as an example that's one of the worst 4ls so it should t be worth much now! But then again that could change. It could be worth 30 by year end.. Why didn't you suggest a name like bbjj? IMO .In is behaving like a value extensions esp for short names.they r no lose investments now.so the is profit... With enough patience.

I know your gamble- that .in is just hype now and fake buzzes and pump and dumps, but with such a huge and potential base of internet users .in is insured against useless hype.but for .in's age and maturity now, there is more action in .ins future. Let's just let time.work.

•••
Now next focus is on 5L domain name, 5L.com?

•••
•••
Yes, I meant 5 Letter dot com domain names that the Chinese players will start buying. Statistics show that 5 letter dot com names prices are already start picking up.

•••
Yes, I meant 5 Letter dot com domain names that the Chinese players will start buying. Statistics show that 5 letter dot com names prices are already start picking up.

•••
5L.com still has 11% remaining in chips
I'm a Chinese.
The 5 letters .com domains which end with W , The amount is about 160,000.
In this amount ,AEIOUV and LNRQP are not included.

The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV is about 3,200,000.
The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV LNRQP is about 759,375

I didn't search the datas about the LLLLL.com, i don't know what is type of the 11% remaining in chips.
But I know the total amount is huge.May bedangerous.

•••
I'm a Chinese.
The 5 letters .com domains which end with W , The amount is about 160,000.
In this amount ,AEIOUV and LNRQP are not included.

The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV is about 3,200,000.
The LLLLL.coms without AEIOUV LNRQP is about 759,375

I didn't search the datas about the LLLLL.com, i don't know what is type of the 11% remaining in chips.
But I know the total amount is huge.May bedangerous.

The correct statement that 5L.com chips without A E I O U or V have 11% remaining, THE L N R P Q is a new rule they started. Nobody cared in December when they were paying $2.5K for 4L.com chips with all those letters in them.

•••
I'll put the thread on watch, so that I remember to check in few months how your tremendous investment is doing...

•••
4L.in chip is traded around 5usd atm, there are people who reg them for 2usd, so already 150% return which is pretty good already

•••
4L.in are worthless at the moment. I hope u get your money back somehow.

That's a st(w)rong statement, my friend! Those who hand-reg 4L.in are already sitting on profits. It's just time that it increases in value. Last year, chinese increased the value of random 4l.com.. you can never say that won't happen to other extensions like .org, info, biz, or even, .in

What if chip 4l.in are going for 30-40s in the next few months? Won't you regret for not registering/gambling with a few such domains?

Anyway, we all have to wait and watch n lets hope all make some money and don't end up holding the bags :)

•••
•••
Even if it trades below renewal so? That's price.but in value its worth at least your reg and renewal costs. 1st rule of money is don't lose money right? With that 4l u gave as an example that's one of the worst 4ls so it should t be worth much now! But then again that could change. It could be worth 30 by year end.. Why didn't you suggest a name like bbjj? IMO .In is behaving like a value extensions esp for short names.they r no lose investments now.so the is profit... With enough patience.

I know your gamble- that .in is just hype now and fake buzzes and pump and dumps, but with such a huge and potential base of internet users .in is insured against useless hype.but for .in's age and maturity now, there is more action in .ins future. Let's just let time.work.

I specialize in valuations. I can put a dollar value on anything from assets to cash flows to ideas etc. I have posted regarding domain valuations multiple times, won't repeat myself, but in short, no, it is not worth at least your reg and renewal cost. Just like when one has and old car, it is not worth your purchase plus its maintenance fees.

Now, if you are investing only in AABB.in, no problem. Those are in a class of their own. Out of almost 0.5MM of 4L, nice pattern ones make only very small fraction.

Now, if I were to invest in 4L.in, I'd prioritize nicely pronounceable ones in CVCV, VCVC and VCCV without caring if it is Chinese premium or not (seriously, how is Chinese prem even relevant for India?!)

•••
And started trading at 30rmb already

•••
•••
•••
What about the chips without the letter, "u" you said a e i o v. You also mean ones with no "u" are taken too?

lol, obviously a mistake. Unfortunatlely it never allowed me to edit, so I'm stuck with the typo ;)

•••
I think we all should focus on India domain markect

•••
But it contradicts the narrative. If they were interested in all 4L.in, that would be different. The story behind Chinese premiums is that END USERS IN CHINA care about pinyins and to make a meaningful word out of it, they need only consonants, excluding v.

Now, how do Chinese Prems in India fit that narrative?

In this event, stop assuming .in is for Indians. Think of it as .Xyz, .Vc or .Ws. or any random tld.

Just be open. High risk high reward. If LLL.in Chips could jump from $90 to $350 in 3 months, this can too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back