IT.COM

LLLL domains

NameSilo
Watch

Justin Matmor

Top Member
Impact
I have noticed in recent days LLLL.com domains are selling below $200. I am referring to non pronounceable and non Chinese types.

Looks like these domains are trending downward. Something I haven't seen in 6 months.

Any opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
supply and demand matters in this business too, as more supply keeps flooding the market the prices will go down. I AM FULLY AWARE that when prices are up nobody can see them go down and when prices are down nobody can see them go up.

LLL's are hitting the market in droves too hence you are seeing price drops.

People realize that they have all these LLLL's and everyday that goes by less are looking to pay much more than they paid for them. How many years will you renew an LLLL if you do not believe it will rise much more.

I practice what I preach, I recently sold right here on NP many 4 LLLL .coms heavily discounted. My attitude is when I desire to have them again in my account or any generic LLLL in my account ill go and buy 2 for the price I just sold one for.

The next huge mega rise we are about to see will be in keyword domains, it will make the LLL NNN LLLL rise look like child's play. NOT BRANDABLE garbage, I am talking keyword domains, one word, two word .com's that are exact match.

People will be unloading truckloads of their LLL etc names to buy keyword names, we will all be sitting here shocked as to WTF happened, watch and see.

One of the reasons is, development became cheap, writers are abundant and many ways to monetize organic traffic. Exact match domains do matter if everything else you did for SEO is right. Investors will see themselves generating real income while they wait for a buyer, in some cases they will make so much money it wont matter.

I am not talking about loading a single landing page with links, I am talking about development. What used to cost 5000 bucks and take 2 months now costs 50 bucks and is built overnight.

LLLL of quality (1% that hit the market) will always rise, unless the fool overpaid big, my comment was on the non quality ones.

Even the Chinese investors, regardless if they speak English or not, they speak numbers, they will realize that their pile of random LLLL's (what some here think are premium chips) are not increasing in value rather decreasing, they will unload and buy what can make money, items that a broker can work with.

Then again, some of you will continue pissing money away on .io and .xyz, etc for you guys there is no help, only god / darwin / whatever can help and hopefully set you on the right path.

There is a good reason one of the smartest investors in domains sold off a mega lot of 4 LLLL's, he usually sees things coming way before everyone else.

•••
It should go back up very soon .. just keep what you have if there is no rush .. huge demands on LLLL since its short and may reflects keyword .. we should think about other languages ..
I amost agree with AEProgram in what he saying ..

•••
supply and demand matters in this business too, as more supply keeps flooding the market the prices will go down. I AM FULLY AWARE that when prices are up nobody can see them go down and when prices are down nobody can see them go up.

LLL's are hitting the market in droves too hence you are seeing price drops.

People realize that they have all these LLLL's and everyday that goes by less are looking to pay much more than they paid for them. How many years will you renew an LLLL if you do not believe it will rise much more.

I practice what I preach, I recently sold right here on NP many 4 LLLL .coms heavily discounted. My attitude is when I desire to have them again in my account or any generic LLLL in my account ill go and buy 2 for the price I just sold one for.

The next huge mega rise we are about to see will be in keyword domains, it will make the LLL NNN LLLL rise look like child's play. NOT BRANDABLE garbage, I am talking keyword domains, one word, two word .com's that are exact match.

People will be unloading truckloads of their LLL etc names to buy keyword names, we will all be sitting here shocked as to WTF happened, watch and see.

One of the reasons is, development became cheap, writers are abundant and many ways to monetize organic traffic. Exact match domains do matter if everything else you did for SEO is right. Investors will see themselves generating real income while they wait for a buyer, in some cases they will make so much money it wont matter.

I am not talking about loading a single landing page with links, I am talking about development. What used to cost 5000 bucks and take 2 months now costs 50 bucks and is built overnight.

LLLL of quality (1% that hit the market) will always rise, unless the fool overpaid big, my comment was on the non quality ones.

Even the Chinese investors, regardless if they speak English or not, they speak numbers, they will realize that their pile of random LLLL's (what some here think are premium chips) are not increasing in value rather decreasing, they will unload and buy what can make money, items that a broker can work with.

Then again, some of you will continue pissing money away on .io and .xyz, etc for you guys there is no help, only god / darwin / whatever can help and hopefully set you on the right path.

There is a good reason one of the smartest investors in domains sold off a mega lot of 4 LLLL's, he usually sees things coming way before everyone else.
CVC and CVCV are great brandables that worth much more than two word brandables.

•••
@AEProgram , thank's for deep write-up, please can you share who is "There is a good reason one of the smartest investors in domains sold off a mega lot of 4 LLLL's, he usually sees things coming way before everyone else." ?

•••
3L & 4L.com's dump them this way. Exact match, same thing, 1-3.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back