Domain Empire

discuss LLLL .com Prices This Summer Of 2017

NameSilo
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
It feels like 4L .com prices are rising. Personally, I think they prices might even go higher in the short term. Long term, I would love to think prices will go higher and higher, but who knows with certainty.

Anyway, I'm no 4L expert, so does anyone know, or has anyone heard any predictions about the rest of 2017?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've noticed this trend too. After a few months of stagnation, I think there's a small upward change for non-chip 4L. Looking at reported sales, it does seem like prices are up slightly for the last 1-2 months. As always, there's a large variance, so it's hard to be certain. Personal experience - I've been making more sales and at a higher average price.

If I had to make a prediction, I'd say floor price for the worst 4L might creep upto ~$250 by the end of the year.

•••
Summer? ...... winter is about to start here in Australia
~
Quality will always stay strong

•••
In India, LLLL.com prices are decreasing, because google, tata, NTRO (the indian equivalent of NSA), CBI are involved in major identity theft, financial fraud on llll.com. lll.in domain investors, falsely claiming cheater housewives and frauds own the expensive domain names to get all the frauds government jobs, great powers at the expense of the real domain investors, who are paying all the expenses

•••
Chinese Premium have bright future. IMO

•••
How to get a good price for Chinese premium, did not get offers on Namepros after listing

•••
How to get a good price for Chinese premium, did not get offers on Namepros after listing

We all are well versed with English, that's a reason neither most of us don't know value of CHIP . To sell CHIP domain - Namejet is a best place. Lot of Chinese are buying CHIP there and market is growing.

•••
It feels like 4L .com prices are rising.

it feels opposite to me...

Chinese market YTD non-chip 4L.com prices

76253_2308f9d0d1e0c128d922235d409ea506.png

•••
I thing that prices will go up in the future. It’s all about time and how longer can you keep them.
The internet is growing fast every day and there will be always demand to short domains.
If you’re a long runner you don’t need to worry, but for short runners it’s all about luck.
I thing of it like investing in the stock market, a good company will always pay in the end and for day traders it’s all about luck. IMO....(y)

•••
Patience is key I guess; I still get a lot of traffic views coming from China. We shall see how it plays out.

Last edited:
•••
So here we are almost mid August 2017. Whats the consensus of opinion now going forward, especially with NON premium llll.com domains??

•••
•••
The number of investors appear to have decreased, partly due to google

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back