NameSilo

LLL - What's next?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lasher

VIP Member
Impact
62
LLL.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz and .us all taken. I don't know for sure but I'm assuming .de and .co.uk are also taken. By the looks of it, LLL.in will be taken within a few weeks. Canada has fairly strict local requirements and Australia does not allow domain resale.

So, which TLD do you think will be next? I'm struggling to think of another country with a good sized population of English speakers and no local requirements. South Africa might have been a candidate but I think you have to be local? Isle of Man too small. Are .cc and .ws taken already? I've never looked at LLL in those. Three character .MOBI domains are being held back as 'premium domains' and I can't imagine .PRO being emptied anytime soon at $99 per year even if 3 character domains are allowed.

If this is about it, and they're all taken, what next? Ever increasing value on LLL in any decent extension? CCC perhaps in those extensions? .COM of course already taken. .NET seems to be getting popular for CCC. I don't have answers to these questions, nobody does for sure .. but it's fun to speculate and see what others think.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would suspect the LLL.ca market should take off soon.
 
0
•••
Original post said that 3 character .mobi domains are being held back as premium domains. I registered a couple of 3 character .mobi domains with GoDaddy this morning. Appears to have worked.
 
0
•••
lll.eu are already gone !!
 
0
•••
VURG said:
Apart from nic.ws where LLL.WS are $500/yr, is there any cheaper place to buy LLL.WS?

.WS just strikes me as a scam all round, always has.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back