.mobi LLL.mobi bids?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Lasher

VIP Member
Impact
62
Any of you LLL.MOBI owners get a bunch of lowballed $150 offers from Afternic yesterday? I got offers of $150 for a bunch of names like DNO, DNL, DBL, EOF, etc :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I received $300 offer for 30 of my LLL.mobi on afternic yesterday (2 different buyers)
 
0
•••
Lots of low bids all the time on sedo and afternic.
 
0
•••
Yes, got $250-$300 bids on 5 of mine, and went to look at Afternic and saw that there were a large number of bids on quite a few LLL.mobis there. Seems like someone's trying to make a big grab without having to get them via auction...

I rejected a couple of them outright and countered quite a bit higher on the others, and this morning found a couple of new, slightly higher offers on those I'd rejected.
 
0
•••
Or could it be someone who wants many auctions of LLL.mobi at the same time in order to try to lower the price? You would lowball many LLL.mobi at the same time hoping some people want to send them to auction (not knowing many others received offers). Then with many auctions at the same time, you could maybe grab some for cheaper...
 
0
•••
fautebol said:
Or could it be someone who wants many auctions of LLL.mobi at the same time in order to try to lower the price? You would lowball many LLL.mobi at the same time hoping some people want to send them to auction (not knowing many others received offers). Then with many auctions at the same time, you could maybe grab some for cheaper...

I like your reasoning ;) I was thinking more along the lines of lowballing everyone in the hopes that someone would take the offer and you could have an easy flip for $50-$100 per LLL.mobi.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back