NameSilo

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
KBS just sold for $56 on Flippa. I don't get it when you can still reg similar names. Weird market right now.

•••
I know right? There are still so many good LLL's you can buy for $35, but lots of people would rather buy second hand. I do believe it's all legit because anybody listing names for sale on Flippa, SEDO, Park, all have to pay commissions. So if it was manipulation, your just paying these auction houses thousands of dollars for nothing. Maybe it's because lots of bulk check sites don't do .IO and people aren't sure how many truly exist still? I don't know, just a guess.

•••
•••
some random .io sales yesterday, by that I mean words/combo's I wouldn't expect to sell so soon. If those are worth low xxx, then premium names and lll, nnn must be growing in value. Just wish I knew where to check total registered .io. You'd think for such a popular cctld there would be some site telling us this info.

spacebar.io 360 USD 2016-03-24 Park.io
naming.io 130 USD 2016-03-24 Park.io
bunk.io 109 USD 2016-03-24 Park.io
bestpractices.io 109 USD 2016-03-23 Park.io

•••
I have BIF.io and YZZ.io, any idea what these should sell for or should I hang onto them?

•••
I totally don't get it lol. Again the sellers have to pay a fee to auction the domain and the sale price, so I believe they are legit buys. But I wish more emphasis was put into hand registering LLL rather than paying a premium. It's better for the buyer and the LLL domainers as a whole, unless of course your looking for a specific name as an end user.
Jack-I saw on the Park.io blog that ALL NNN.io are now registered.

•••
I have BIF.io and YZZ.io, any idea what these should sell for or should I hang onto them?

Depending on the reg date, you can try and sell them now but I wouldn't rush with giving it away for some low price. Checking the LLL remaining reg list on a weekly basis and I think by end of August they will all be gone(at current rates) and prices will likely go up then if that's the scenario. Only reason I'm selling a few is because I need some cash flow. But if I get rid of another dozen or so, I'll probably pull them off and wait.

•••
Jack-I saw on the Park.io blog that ALL NNN.io are now registered.

Yes the NNN were all registered a couple weeks ago I think.

•••
Yes the NNN were all registered a couple weeks ago I think.
I really thought NNN.io would become of real value by now. Maybe still will.

•••
I really thought NNN.io would become of real value by now. Maybe still will.

I believe it still does have value and will take time. But one word and LLL's definitely have more popularity towards the tech crowd and general domain buyers. This is why we are seeing more of those being sold on a daily basis. I have sold my premium NNN's to Asian buyers so I know they like the extension. Just not sure if they would take a NNN.IO for XXX or a NNN.CO for the same price just yet. Time will tell.

•••
I believe it still does have value and will take time. But one word and LLL's definitely have more popularity towards the tech crowd and general domain buyers. This is why we are seeing more of those being sold on a daily basis. I have sold my premium NNN's to Asian buyers so I know they like the extension. Just not sure if they would take a NNN.IO for XXX or a NNN.CO for the same price just yet. Time will tell.
Jack-out of ALL the other extensions other than .com or .cn my money is on .ch - as we said aged keyword names available etc We mentioned before we own Caifu.ch (wealth/wealthy) in Chinese-im sure this name in the .com or .cn is well over a $ million - someone paid over $2.5 million for MingChe.com ( luxury car I believe it is)

Last edited:
•••
Jack-out of ALL the other extensions other than .com or .cn my money is on .ch - as we said aged keyword names available etc We mentioned before we own Caifu.ch (wealth/wealthy) in Chinese-im sure this name in the .com or .cn is well over a $ million - someone paid over $2.5 million for MingChe.com ( luxury car I believe it is)

for cctld, .ch would make more sense if your going to target the Asian clientele. .IO is more diversified because you have Tech buyers, Asian buyers, and just general population that likes it.

For cctld I think .CH/.IO are the next upcoming
For gtld I like .online and .info. and .mobi(only for short letters/numbers)

•••
for cctld, .ch would make more sense if your going to target the Asian clientele. .IO is more diversified because you have Tech buyers, Asian buyers, and just general population that likes it.
We sold wiz.mobi

For cctld I think .CH/.IO are the next upcoming
For gtld I like .online and .info. and .mobi(only for short letters/numbers)

•••
Just been looking at picking up some more LLL.io.

Updated the CP + WP list @bluebox posted, with Estibot valuations (for what they're worth...), thought I may as well share. Apologies for the awful formatting, I can't yet post attachments or links!

BRH $660
DFH $970
FBH $660
FDH $970
FDN $45
FGL $970
FHB $970
FHG $990
FHN $1,100
FHP $980
FHR $970
FHT $940
FNH $970
FPD $990
FTH $970
GHL $650
GHP $980
GNH $600
HBF $1,000
HBL $990
HBP $1,000
HDF $1,000
HFB $660
HFL $970
HFN $820
HGM $960
HLF $980
HLG $710
HLR $980
HMF $990
HMT $990
HNF $960
HPF $980
HPL $1,000
HTN $990
LBF $980
LFH $960
LHG $970
LHN $960
LHT $1,100
LMF $970
LNH $940
LRH $810
PBH $980
PDH $980
PFH $980
PFN $980
PHF $980
PNH $970
RFN $980
RGF $980
RGH $970
RHF $970
RHM $980
RHN $640
RHT $970
RMH $1,000
RNF $960
TLH $990
TNH $980

•••
Just been looking at picking up some more LLL.io.

Updated the CP + WP list @bluebox posted, with Estibot valuations (for what they're worth...), thought I may as well share. Apologies for the awful formatting, I can't yet post attachments or links!

BRH $660
DFH $970
FBH $660
FDH $970
FDN $45
FGL $970
FHB $970
FHG $990
FHN $1,100
FHP $980
FHR $970
FHT $940
FNH $970
FPD $990
FTH $970
GHL $650
GHP $980
GNH $600
HBF $1,000
HBL $990
HBP $1,000
HDF $1,000
HFB $660
HFL $970
HFN $820
HGM $960
HLF $980
HLG $710
HLR $980
HMF $990
HMT $990
HNF $960
HPF $980
HPL $1,000
HTN $990
LBF $980
LFH $960
LHG $970
LHN $960
LHT $1,100
LMF $970
LNH $940
LRH $810
PBH $980
PDH $980
PFH $980
PFN $980
PHF $980
PNH $970
RFN $980
RGF $980
RGH $970
RHF $970
RHM $980
RHN $640
RHT $970
RMH $1,000
RNF $960
TLH $990
TNH $980
DNS.io was sold for $7,500

•••
RMK.io Estibot said $2400 freeValuator said $22k appraisal value.

•••
•••
That was a list of domains available to hand reg.
Where do you sell LLL.io?
I have currently 2 auctions at Flippa but only on of them have 1 bid.

The domains are QFX.io and HDP.io
my post was deleted on here; it said "unauthorized advertisements"

•••
KBS just sold for $56 on Flippa. I don't get it when you can still reg similar names. Weird market right now.
LLL.io available for handreg? I thought gone long back.

•••
LLL.io available for handreg? I thought gone long back.

Still quite a few available for hand reg. All the CHIP AAB and most ABB patterns are gone though. But there are still CHIPS overall available. But lots of domainers have been buying premium LLL at above reg fee's to secure better names cheap. Same idea when the NNN's were still available. I check the LLL's every week or so and they go down daily, so eventually they'll all be gone, I predict sometime in the summer.

•••
@Jacks86 do you know offhand how many total left and how many CHIPS?

Can you submit updated available list? I know you had put one up several weeks ago.

•••
•••
•••
I sold another LLL.io a few days ago (CHIP+WP) - BIN price was $300 but since the buyer wanted to use escrow it ended up as $350 + fee.

I think if someone wants to invest in LLL.io it's better to do it with developer/programmer in mind rather than China.
So it would be better to pick western premiums (e.g. igd) or pronounceables (eza, oxi) over ugly CHIPs (zqc).

•••
Only LLL I have is BOC. I think it can work for a lot of things, plus it kind of makes a word when combining the "io":

Bocio

Who knows?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back