Dynadot

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone interested in EMV.io ? It is currently a useful email shortlink tool. PM me

•••
•••
Still 6313 LLL.IO left yet the sales are impressive despite how many can still be hand registered.

•••
SOLD FHD.io and NZD.io 1 month ago.

Sold 7Q.io, 2E.io, 5H.io, 6H.io, 7H.io, 0Y.io. Few under negotiation.

Happy to hold Few Premium NNN.io.

.io is moving good.

•••
•••
HGD.io sold for $52 on Flippa today: https://flippa.com/6038272-hgd-io-no-reserve-premium-3l-io-starting-at-1

So fascinating that names are selling for 50% over reg-fee when you can still register them.

I totally don't get it lol. Again the sellers have to pay a fee to auction the domain and the sale price, so I believe they are legit buys. But I wish more emphasis was put into hand registering LLL rather than paying a premium. It's better for the buyer and the LLL domainers as a whole, unless of course your looking for a specific name as an end user.

•••
Does anyone have an updated list?

•••
I think the thing to do for anyone looking to invest at this point is to buy dual Chinese/Western premium LLL.io that are left to register, given sales like the above HGD. Could get to $100+ pretty quick. I'm debating whether to buy some myself but I already have a fairly large best on Chinese NNN.io, so trying to be prudent too.

•••

Tried a few times this morning to get an updated list but name.com keeps freezing. At work now but I will try again tonight.

•••
•••
I think the thing to do for anyone looking to invest at this point is to buy dual Chinese/Western premium LLL.io that are left to register, given sales like the above HGD. Could get to $100+ pretty quick. I'm debating whether to buy some myself but I already have a fairly large best on Chinese NNN.io, so trying to be prudent too.

LLL.io is getting good return despite so many still available to register. Agree with you friend about NNN.io as well. I have few premium NNN.io and receiving many offers every other day in North of $250+ but did not accept anything yet.

299.io
399.io
499.io
599.io
699.io
799.io

Thanks

•••
Grabbed dcf.io. I do a lot of discounted cash flow models at work so it fits me nicely B-)

•••
Grabbed dcf.io. I do a lot of discounted cash flow models at work so it fits me nicely B-)

Nice one! Would be an ideal name for someone to put up a DCF calculator on.

•••

Finally got the listed updated. I will pm it to you. If anyone else needs it, let me know.

•••
Finally got the listed updated. I will pm it to you. If anyone else needs it, let me know.
Can you pm me the updated list? Thanks in advance

•••
cbb.io just sold for $71USD on Flippa. Was at $1 until the last couple hours and then four different buyers came in. I think AAB and ABB

https://flippa.com/6026688-triple-p..._medium=email-html&utm_source=AuctionReminder

Again it adds to argument as to how LLL are selling for 2-10 times the reg price yet there are still quite a few for registration. Same with 3N. When their all gone, prices will for sure increase given whats already happened.

•••
•••
Another 60 or so LLL regg'd over the last few days, down to 6194. Seems like a lot, but given that 11,382 are taken which is around $400,000USD($35 per hand reg), along with all the ones that sold through auction, it's doing good. Found some AAB non chip and ABB chip patterns still exist.

•••
Do you think it's worth hanging onto my HHH.io had some offers but looking at flippa prices are going up all time

•••
Do you think it's worth hanging onto my HHH.io had some offers but looking at flippa prices are going up all time

I would definitely hold that one for a while :)

•••

Yeah, HHH is one of those special 3L that you can get quite a premium for down the road. Right now I wouldn't sell it for any less than mid XXXX because there are only 27 AAA pattern 3L and it's a CHIP letter too.

•••
•••
I've registered EZT.IO in my hunt for LLL.IOs and am somewhat in love with it.
Estibot estimates $2.8k, not bad.. Anyone interested?

Do you guys think it'll age like wine when not putting it up for sale anytime soon? Unsure, Flippa salespage almost ready.. Might still change my mind, haha.

•••
I've registered EZT.IO in my hunt for LLL.IOs and am somewhat in love with it.
Estibot estimates $2.8k, not bad.. Anyone interested?
Any reason you picked this particular name? - I think if you buy LLL.io for resell you should go for CHIPs or western premium letters first.

Anyway I checked the list above and I see there are only 72 names left = 97% registered.
Anyone with a spare $2.4K to buy the rest? ;)

•••
I have a couple hundred. I sold a None chip for $1200 last week. TUA.io and I have about 20 inbound inquiries a week now on various .io

Just grabbed three more off remaining chip list. FNR.io HBN.io HTP.io

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back