Domain Empire

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
haa.io for $120 yesterday. Just clicked on the namebio link and I guess it updates daily so I don't have to post it all the time.

For $120 and non chip, prices are decent. I mean you can still buy CHIPS for $35, but I think all AAB/ABB combs are taken.

•••
Did my scan too early this week, should of waited until today and not Friday. Either way another 24 picked up over the last day and a half, 6497 remaining. Every Sunday is when I will try to do my weekly counts.

•••
.io seems to be a good extension but as some members said the reg fee is expensive..so it may take some time

•••
.io seems to be a good extension but as some members said the reg fee is expensive..so it may take some time
12 names gone from the list I posted a few days ago (CHIPs that are also western premium) so we are getting there (204 left)

I have a spare $1k so I'm tempted to get a few more before they are gone - but I think I should stop at 28.

•••
I just did the whole list, another 29 taken since Jan 31. Half of them weren't even CHIP. So if CHIP/non CHIP are going down at the same time, that's even better than just leaving non CHIP until the very end.

•••
i see namecheap is the cheapest company right now to register .io ...is it right?

•••
Did a spreadsheet comparing sales of LLL.IO over 1 year, see attached excel sheet. Even if you take out all the major LLL sales because they were "special" cases as some has said, the average resale price is still 7 times the current reg fee.

Attachments

• 3L.IO Sales Data 1 Year.xlsx
    16.3 KB · Views: 76
•••
•••
Hi,

9898.io sold for $86 yesterday on Flippa. Good news for all friends who has NNN.io and NNNN.io . So many LLL.io (Chinese/Non-Chinese Premium) selling in range of $75+ even so many are available to register. Good news for .io holder. I myself have Few Super Premium NL.io (Only 260 such combination possible). Getting 2-3 offers weekly.

Go .io Go ....

•••
Did a spreadsheet comparing sales of LLL.IO over 1 year, see attached excel sheet. Even if you take out all the major LLL sales because they were "special" cases as some has said, the average resale price is still 7 times the current reg fee.
Thank you!

•••
AAB patterns are gone, but there are still a few ABB and ABA patterns left.

•••
•••
I told to a chinese group of mine about dot io resource ,let us see how about the reg change in the next few days.

•••
I told to a chinese group of mine about dot io resource ,let us see how about the reg change in the next few days.

I think if just a small amount of Chinese domainers understood that .io is a TLD with real traction in the US, it would be game over.

•••
160 available LLLio handregs left

•••
•••
Pretty sure this is not accurate.
Just checked it

Here is the list :)
Code:
bfp.io
bfr.io
bhm.io
bhn.io
bmr.io
brh.io
crh.io
dcf.io
dfh.io
dfr.io
dgf.io
dph.io
fbh.io
fdg.io
fdh.io
fdn.io
fgd.io
fgl.io
fgm.io
fgt.io
fhb.io
fhg.io
fhn.io
fhp.io
fhr.io
fht.io
fnh.io
fnr.io
fpb.io
fpd.io
fpm.io
fpn.io
fth.io
gbf.io
gfd.io
ghf.io
ghl.io
ghn.io
ghp.io
gnf.io
gnh.io
hbd.io
hbf.io
hbg.io
hbl.io
hbn.io
hbp.io
hcb.io
hcm.io
hdf.io
hdt.io
hfb.io
hfl.io
hfn.io
hgm.io
hlb.io
hlf.io
hlg.io
hlr.io
hmf.io
hmt.io
hnf.io
hnm.io
hpf.io
hpl.io
hrl.io
hsb.io
hsg.io
htn.io
htp.io
lbf.io
lbg.io
lbh.io
lbn.io
lcr.io
lfh.io
lfm.io
lgc.io
lgh.io
lgm.io
lgt.io
lhg.io
lhn.io
lhp.io
lht.io
lmf.io
lnb.io
lnh.io
lnm.io
lpd.io
lpn.io
lrb.io
lrh.io
lsg.io
mbh.io
mfh.io
mhr.io
mlf.io
mnh.io
nbf.io
nbh.io
nbp.io
ncd.io
ndf.io
ndh.io
nfd.io
nfh.io
nfr.io
ngf.io
ngh.io
ngr.io
nhf.io
nhm.io
nhp.io
nhr.io
nht.io
nlb.io
nlh.io
nmh.io
nml.io
nph.io
nrb.io
nrh.io
pbh.io
pdh.io
pfh.io
pfn.io
pfr.io
pgd.io
pgl.io
phf.io
plb.io
pnf.io
pnh.io
ptf.io
rbp.io
rdh.io
rfb.io
rfn.io
rgf.io
rgh.io
rgl.io
rgn.io
rgt.io
rhf.io
rhm.io
rhn.io
rht.io
rlb.io
rmh.io
rnf.io
rnh.io
sbh.io
sgh.io
tdh.io
tfn.io
tlh.io
tnh.io
tnr.io
tpd.io

•••
•••
•••
That's what's available not out of all LLL, but out of LLL that are both Chinese and Western premium: from these letters:

BCDFGHLMNPRST

•••
That's what's available not out of all LLL, but out of LLL that are both Chinese and Western premium: from these letters:

BCDFGHLMNPRST
Ahh, yes. I am so sorry I did not add it in. I am very sorry! Can't edit it anymore :(

•••
@pleasega No worries -- the ones you posted are among the best ones left!

•••
I was curious how the average market price for LLL.io was changing during the past 6 months, so I went ahead and made some calculations (I didn't take into account, such sales as art.io etc, since those are rather exceptions):

08/2015 - $152
09/2015 - $181
10/2015 - $243
11/2015 - $258
12/2015 - $272
01/2016 - $190
02/2015 - so far it is $240

So the trend is nice :) Hope that after the Chinese New Year, it will go up faster

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back