Dynadot

discuss LLL.IO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
I am going to start redoing these threads without the "countdown" part, as well as no "availability" lists since those are frowned upon apparently.

Anyway, good to see another LLL.IO sell. Now we have a years worth of sales data, which is great! Another sale yesterday for low XXX. It's good to see that many LLL have sold over 2015 with prices well above the reg fee.

http://namebio.com/?s=wM2UjM5EzM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vape.io sold for $1,250 yesterday. LLLL.io selling is a good sign I think.

•••
what is the best and cheap company to register .io ..i see in godaddy 59$

•••
@domainsg Namecheap is good company for .io registration. Their Control Panel looks good and 2 level security available as well.

Thanks

•••
Took me forever to get a number count today, but there's 6627 LLL.IO left to hand reg. 3 letter words, names, repeater numbers, all that is gone. There are still chips around, but the less desirable ones. If you want a list, just pm me.

•••
Down to 6591, another 36 purchased so it's slowly getting taken down. All CHIPS bought as well.

•••
@Jacks86 Thanks for working hard to gather all data and keep sharing it with other friends on Namepros.

•••
I sold my NNN.io and NNNN.io already and bought some LLL.io - I think I'm more likely to double-triple a reg fee of 3Ls than the sale price of my numerics.
Plus it's easier to find end user for them.
We'll see.

•••
Where do you sell LLL.io?
I have currently 2 auctions at Flippa but only on of them have 1 bid.

The domains are QFX.io and HDP.io

•••
So Far whether someone likes it or not but the Flippa is the best place to sell .io for sure. For other extension there are several place but for .io Flippa is the best. Another place is Park.io but they do not accept domains from outside to sell. Park.io only sell/auction Dropped .io,.to,.ly etc.,

•••
•••
So Far whether someone likes it or not but the Flippa is the best place to sell .io for sure. For other extension there are several place but for .io Flippa is the best. Another place is Park.io but they do not accept domains from outside to sell. Park.io only sell/auction Dropped .io,.to,.ly etc.,

They should since the whole IO bump was created at Flippa. In hind site, i believe that the entire early 2015 IO rush was artificial and created for the benefit of Flippa or individual Flippa employees.

•••
Lets be honest all recent buyouts are artificial and crated to benefit... well, someone (not the end users)
As long as you can join the fun and profit off of them before the bubble bursts - why not? :)

•••
.io has more attraction in the "real world" than ~98% of TLD's.

HRC.io -- Hillary (Rodham) Clinton's oft-tweeted campaign site URL shortener

TWS.io -- The Weekly Standard conservative political magazine, also a shortener

Those two are always flashing across my Twitter feed.

EDIT: I would also add that before .io got traction on Flippa, something had to lead to it even getting traction in the first place and that was apparently a fondness for the extension in the tech/so-called hacker community.

•••
Keep in mind that everything sold on Flippa costs money whether it's fake or not. Flippa charges the seller 10%, so if they are "fake" then someone is generously contributing to Flippa's cash flow. Unless people here are thinking that Flippa inputs the fake bids.

•••
This month just from Flippa there were 34 .IO sold for a grand total of $54,779($1611 avg). For Flippa that's almost $5,500 in fee's, I don't think those are "fake" like everyone thinks. I can maybe see the odd low XXX where someone takes a $10-20 hit, but not all the time. I still believe they are legit sales, however I do agree that the bidding looks sketchy, especially when Bidder 1 bids 10 times and pushes the price up. Surprised that they haven't adopted the Ebay model of bidding where you put in your max bid and it keeps the price where it is until someone else bids.

•••
How much fees to bringon flippa auction?? And their commision?

•••
Well every auction is $9 to list whether or not it sells and then they take 10% off your sale price. I didn't even think of that, so even if you only got $100 for a LLL.IO, it's $19 commission with both fee's. So the costs add up.

•••
Well every auction is $9 to list whether or not it sells and then they take 10% off your sale price. I didn't even think of that, so even if you only got $100 for a LLL.IO, it's $19 commission with both fee's. So the costs add up.

I guess it is for quick flip profit then.

•••
Down to 6591, another 36 purchased so it's slowly getting taken down. All CHIPS bought as well.

Just spent some time and checked the 3L's, another 69 taken, down to 6522 which doesn't seem like much for 3 days. But when you consider that it costs $35 to hand reg one .IO, that's not bad for the short period of time.

•••
.io fees so crazy. Hope price is more cheaper

•••
If they run $10 sale 1 day buy out will happen lol

•••
If they run $10 sale 1 day buy out will happen lol

Lol I wish, at $10 I would take my .IO portfolio from 190 to 1000 right away. But I doubt it would go that low, maybe $25.

•••
I wish GD would allow for .IO auctions, it's only buy now or best offer. Some action there for sure, but of course it depends on the sellers accepting the offers and from what I've seen on Flippa, not a lot of people are giving away good .IO's for cheap.

•••
Another issue with .IO is that somehow I can't sell mine through auction on GD or do a buy now/best offer. However when I look for .IO there are some listed for best offer so not sure how GD allowed for that. Therefore .IO likely doesn't sell on a lot of auction houses and Flippa is pretty much the main one next to SEDO or Park. If. IO was available everywhere, odds are there would be more sales. That's the same problem with .CH and .CZ and these 60 day delayed holding sales. Screenshot below as I tried to list mine for sale:

upload_2016-1-29_11-26-24.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back