IT.COM

analysis LLL .com domains are worth a MINIMUM $100k!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I am sure some domainers sold NNN.com domain for $1000, $5000, $25,000 or even $50,000. At each and every level, those domainers left BIG MONEY on the table. They were in a rush to sell. What else is new? I started pricing my NNN.com at $100k ++ back before it ever hit $5k. I watched them climb from nothing to $1 Million and some for even more.
3 letter domains are selling for around $25k-37k. Way too cheap!! 1/10 of what the prices should be and probably will be in the not too distant future. LLL.com domains are worth a MINIMUM $100k! Any less is weak. Selling too cheap. A unique asset to fill a unique need of something very specific and you pull your pants down??!! WEAK!
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One i have gets offers in the 25 to 30K range all the time, I wont sell it for that, and the offers i am getting have to be 98% domainers, I myself can put a price on it, because i own it, I would dare put a 1M price on it LOL, but i do know what it would take for me to let it leave my side, I know if i need money fast, i can sell it. but it has been paid for some years now, why would i want to sell my liquid gold? I don't, My 4 LLL.coms are going to be a part of my retirement living, and i am going to need more than 4 LLL.coms to help in that aspect, I figure i will look into selling them in about 7 more years, I work 40+ hrs a week and make an income now, when i retire, my SS wont hold up a post, I am going to need all the help i can get at that time.

•••
Whether he had or not is irrelevant

His post sounds like he is absolutely certain regarding LLLs skyrocketing.

If one believes that much that the value of an asset will increase tenfold in near future, he should be scooping up.

If I see a category which I believe is a bargain, I quietly keep buying based on availability and budget. I am happy wholesale is low. I don't try to hype and pump.

Pump and Dump is very uncool and people get hurt in that process, I really don't anticipate my LLL.coms being worth any 100K apiece, That is a real stretch IMO, more around possibly 50K to 70k at the end. but if they were to bring a 100K price tag, and everything is legit about that pricing, I would be ecstatic.

Last edited:
•••
Classic "I don't have good domains, heck I don't even know what is a good domain"
Sour Grapes Missed the Fudging Boat Preaching to the same kin...
MSN... is this crappola yours?
Thecryptoinvestor www.STOmkt.com
www.STOfactory.com
www.STObuffer.com
www.TrackSTO.com
www.Sekuritytoken.com
www.Sekuritytokens.com
www.STOtimeline.com
Topsecuritytoken.com
Stoadvisoryservices.com
ProjectSTO.com
Securitytokend.COM
Securitytokened.com
Tokenizingsecurities.com
Securitytokening.com
Securitytoken.services
Tokensecured.com
STObuffer.com
STOlancer.com

Slumlord Schwartz
Show attachment 98492

To me this has nothing to do with financial fitness perhaps just classic "slumlord" mentality. Would SXW.com trade for $80k tomorrow i think not.

He still has his prefix "e" names listed at $1m+ to me he is [Absolutely Clueless] or has his head up his own ass - he can't see light of day - good luck to him. The market is priced correctly as it is.

The 3L market is highly liquid and efficient and great as it is. His posts only inspire new slumlord imitators > good luck to you too, report back tell us how far it gets you.

It's a two-dimensional swing, the more slumlords the more startup's&businesses move away form .com to other extensions. Then slumlords ridicule new extensions

Ethereum being the most potent example - They had close to $700m in cash reserve's, out of principle they choose not to pay any slumlord. The domain remains parked without ever finding a home

Classic BS conflict of interest, Why he bothers open his mouth in the first place...........

•••
"The difference between a $35k LLL.com domain and a $350k LLL.com domain is the seller!"
frameable

•••
Perhaps i could have sold one or two and reinvested to get a couple of more LLL.coms or perhaps some other domains, But i am a Blue Collar domainer so to speak, I work a full time day job, and domaining is second to my career, I try and keep on top of things with my domain names, sites and domaining in general, but sometimes my work is calling louder than domaining, I bought my LLL.coms at pretty bottom end pricing, one back in 2006, another in 2007, and two more , which were pretty much luck, i bought them from a local estate sale that i found on a classified ads site.

I am pretty content with what i have in LLL.com, and i don't for see me selling one to make further investments in domaining with them, they have been payed for for a while, I am still investing in names no doubt, but i am funding my investments with capital made from domaining itself these days, so that is a plus, as opposed to what i used to have to do, fund my domaining through my day job.

Sure. Everyone finds their own perfect way. Was wondering why haven't you listed your LLLs on your Namefeature website?

•••
All the domains listed on namefeature.com are very recently acquired domain names, either hand reggies or purchased within the last 6 months, when it comes to posting domain names, a person better be damn careful, I had a website "click bombed" and lost my adsense privileges, I had bots sent to my names that got them blacklisted by Google, i have had names blacklisted by Google for spamming, none of which i did.

You feeling me yet?

•••
I like this comment from the article..
"Dave L.
September 25th, 2018
Rick, are you stocking up on these great deals of LLL’s for $25k-$37k? if you choose not to buy a certain LLL.com for $25k, it is the same decision as the domainer who sells it for $25k. You are both choosing to have $25k cash instead of that domain.
"

I think this logic is not very accurate. I buy a domain for 10, but won't sell for 20, this doesn't mean I would buy it for 20. This has to do with liquidity. Purchase price must be below expected sale price x liquidity. Actually liquidity depends on asking price also, so change the right side with
max (sale price x corresponding liquidity). For LLL.com's these prices may be close, so reseller can sell to another reseller; but for average quality domains renewals is the biggest problem. Liquidity needs to be increased significantly for profit. Reseller to reseller can be only at very low prices, this is why many good illiquid domains don't get any offers here and sellers says up up up. They can't sell for 50 here, but this doesn't mean they can't sell for 500 or more outside. I have examples.

•••
I think this logic is not very accurate. I buy a domain for 10, but won't sell for 20, this doesn't mean I would buy it for 20. This has to do with liquidity. Purchase price must be below expected sale price x liquidity. Actually liquidity depends on asking price also, so change the right side with
max (sale price x corresponding liquidity). For LLL.com's these prices may be close, so reseller can sell to another reseller; but for average quality domains renewals is the biggest problem. Liquidity needs to be increased significantly for profit. Reseller to reseller can be only at very low prices, this is why many good illiquid domains don't get any offers here and sellers says up up up. They can't sell for 50 here, but this doesn't mean they can't sell for 500 or more outside. I have examples.
I think you are reading what I put in bold font wrong.

You have a LLL com for sale at $25, 000, I take a look and decide not to buy..then I made a decision to keep my $25,000 and not own that domain.

If someone had a LLL.com and you offered to buy it for $25,000 and he sells it..it means that he rather have the $25,000 than the domain!

•••
Rick's post is not about what he believes is right.

It is about what he wants others to do so that he can profit.

Let's say there are around 10,000 LLL.coms that are not used and are for sale or could be for sale with the right offer.

Let's say Rick owns quite a few. He is smart and can count his money. He knows that buying more LLLs is not too lucrative, but he stands to gain considerably if the floor prices for LLLs were to go up.

So he writes this to persuade others not to sell their names so that the inventory at low end would dry up and that all

a) end users that need LLL but not a specific one
b) end users that need specific LLL, but are not willing to pay above the market price for similar quality LLL
c) resellers that want to invest in LLLs

would have to shell out more.

This is good for him, because now his assets are liquid at much higher profit point, in case he decides to liquidate or just need cash. And also his end user hold sale prices don't seem as ridiculous, as it might otherwise seem to potential buyer.

Why would floor prices even matter to someone who doesn't sell until they get the prices they want?

This just doesn't seem likely in the context of Rick. He has been criticizing selling low and flipping forever. There is no agenda other than he enjoys the attention of ruffling feathers of those who are flipping domains for smaller margins.

•••
Why would floor prices even matter to someone who doesn't sell until they get the prices they want?

This just doesn't seem likely in the context of Rick. He has been criticizing selling low and flipping forever. There is no agenda other than he enjoys the attention of ruffling feathers of those who are flipping domains for smaller margins.

Please reread. It is right there why floor matters for someone who does not sell at floor.

•••
I understand, I still don't feel that it really matters to Rick.He is looking for that one right buyer that needs his domain. He's not going to care about comps. Comps aren't even comps when it's one of one. There is no ceiling in a domain class, only a bottom.

It's worth what it's worth to the buyer and seller. If those align its sold.

Last edited:
•••
Rick's post is not about what he believes is right.

It is about what he wants others to do so that he can profit.

BINGO!!!!

Rick seem only care about himself. he says he writes for others, but we are all selfish people. Badmouthing conferences when he doesn't do conference longer, badmouthing all domainers when he not buying and just holding. It funny in sad way.

People wake up everyone has bias. Rick more so then most.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back