Domain Empire

LL.COM move to ngtld

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

asset.domains

Established Member
Impact
DomainGang.com reported earlier today that the domain name NR.com was sold and the seller rebranded to a new gTLD Numerical.Recipes

what do you think dear all, maybe because of that people are throwing all that LLLL out of here because the feeling is not as was planned ? or maybe we are missing something ? ..

from thedomains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Uh? They likely got a ridiculous amount of money for NR.com and didn't care much past that what happens because I'd venture to guess than anything from the numerical.recipes site will now be a rounding error compared to the sale price they got for NR.com.

•••
Yea, right. There's no genie in that empty bottle.

•••
Is there any necessity to focus and discuss on what every idiot in the world do?

•••
haha that's brilliant, he's the owner of a TLD.

•••
•••
Is there any necessity to focus and discuss on what every idiot in the world do?

Without knowing the sale price for NR.com, it's hard to know if he's an idiot or not. ;)

•••
I should start smoking green stuff because I think I just read that NR.com rebrand their site for Numerical.Recipes.. I think I need sleep.

•••
I have no idea about the company Numerical Recipes, but maybe the name was sold for ten times the value of the business and their income from selling that book and software...

I would say, very wisely done! The sale of a domain like NR.com would make some of us financially independent for the rest of our life. Obviously depending on our personal lifestyle habits.

It's like having an office built out of gold. It certainly looks nice, but why not sell it (expensive) and build a equally functionally one made of steel and glass?!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back