Dynadot

discuss Living projects on your dropped domains...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Show here a domains that you dropped earlier, which after dropped has been acquired by a company which using now.

Thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could name one but not going to promote it and not sure anyone would like to.

•••
It's spilt milk, and I'm not into crying over it.

•••
I agree with @CraigD. Why would anyone want to hang onto any thoughts about checking the domains you have dropped. You've given up you rights to the domain permanently by dropping it. If it's available for registration, you made the right decision. If it was captured it's still possible you made the right decision. If it's developed? then obviously you didn't have the vision or tenacity needed. Which was why you dropped it in the firstplace. You made the decision to drop the domain. You shouldn't feel cheated that somebody else had a different vision than you. It's too late for that. You should be thinking about your strategy of the domains you didn't drop. IMHO.

•••
Are you asking me to list at least a couple of dozen domains? LOL

Oh BTW I didn't drop them on purpose. I couldn't afford renewals at the time due to financial issues.

•••
Does HugeDomains count? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
How do you mean? the domains they drop? The domains they buy on the drop?

The ones they somehow pick from your drops.

the HD lander is a business plan executed imo

HD doesnt pick up the best. Still Count no? :)

Last edited:
•••
The ones they somehow pick from your drops.

the HD lander is a business plan executed imo

HD doesnt pick up the best. Still Count no? :)

IMHO. The domains they generally drop are probably not worth picking up (in most cases). But we all make mistakes. They are welcome to most of the domains I drop. As for their landing page. Every domain for sale should have a landing page, IMHO.

The domains I drop is because I don't want them any more. But HD come into their own for domains which were not deliberately dropped. They will win the majority of those drops.

Last edited:
•••
I used to have qwertyuiop.org that looks like a business nowadays.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back