Dynadot

sales Listing more than 200 domains on sedo,I have to use "Sedo Help and FAQ Center"?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yuran

Established Member
Impact
I can't add domains with BIN in batches by myself?
Sedo is so mentally retarded and inadequate.I want to know if this is 2021?Is sedo an old antique?
Even more annoying, the staff at sedo refused to add a domains for me because of the heavy workload?
I can't even find a place to complain to their staff.

Here is their response when i "Ask a question" for listing domains...

Thank you for your email.

Sedo provides an online marketplace and neutral platform in which buyers and sellers may anonymously negotiate the sale and purchase of domain names.

To add domains to your account, follow this process:

1. Log into your Sedo account.
2. Go to My Sedo > Add Domains.
3. Enter your domains in the field provided.
4. Check the box to confirm you have read and accepted Sedo’s User Agreement.
5. Click the green button "Go to Step 2".
6. Choose the Price option, Currency and fill in the amount in the Price field for your domains if desired (these may be modified later).
7. Click the green button "Go to Step 3".
8. Now you can choose to read about our SedoMLS Premium service or go directly to the Domain Management section of your account by pressing the green button “Finish Adding Domains”.

Very ridiculous, compared to Afternic, sedo is too rubbish!
Since this year, I have already had some sales in other markets, none of my domains have been successfully sold in sedo.

Afternic
12 domains, values>$10k
DAN
8 domains, values>$10k
Uniregistry
1 domain, value=$999

If I remember correctly, I registered sedo in 2010, but at that time I had no spare money, I only had a few domains, and there was no need to upload xls to add domain names in batches. Until this year, I did not see any upgrade changes in sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back