IT.COM

advice Listing BIN at register and landing page question??!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
I've read many post and threads and understand it is wise and best not to list a BIN for each domain on more than ONE site, in the weird chance that it could sell at the same time on two sites.

However my questions is, Is it safe and how do you go about it when Listing BIN on your Landing page( EFTY) and still have a BIN on a registrar?

I list all my BINs on Afternic..... but it seems many people are having success with BIN on their Landing page? Can I safely list BIN on Efty via (Paypal,Escrow) and have it listed at Afternic ?

Afternic has the Market Reach and Fast Transfer, while Landing BIN has a sell on spot positive to it. I really want to use both.

Recommendations?

Thanks
Rob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you list a name as a BIN on more than one site that can't deliver, then you can get into trouble. I create a BIN sale page in the NS market place, and this really is a BIN, because the name will be removed from my account, and transferred to the buyer on receipt of payment. I list the names for sale via BIN all over the place, but I state that the name is only available via a NS push. This removes the possibility of a double sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back