Dynadot

List of backorder sites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey guys,

Could someone give me, or point me to high quality backorder sites?

These are the ones I'm already familiar with:

Snapnames

Pool

Namejet

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
At this day in age almost all of the registrars are offering some sort of backorder service. The question shouldn't be which ones offer the service, but which ones actually offer you the best chance for getting the name.

You already know about Snapnames, Pool, and Namejet. These are probably the only 3 backorder services you need to know about and should always consider using one of them because those stand the highest odds of you actually scoring the name.

•••
•••

I would be interested to know if you had personal experiences with backorders through Hexonet - if they were successful in grabbing domain names for you, and which TLDs?

•••
•••
At this day in age almost all of the registrars are offering some sort of backorder service. The question shouldn't be which ones offer the service, but which ones actually offer you the best chance for getting the name.

You already know about Snapnames, Pool, and Namejet. These are probably the only 3 backorder services you need to know about and should always consider using one of them because those stand the highest odds of you actually scoring the name.

That's right, suggest to us that we utilize an admitted fraudster, a company which admitted to fraudulent shill-bidding in hundreds or thousands of domain auctions over a period of years, blaming one lone employee, and no one was ever prosecuted. That's what Snapnames did. It's the kind of thing someone should be in jail for, but instead you suggest we reward them with more of our money.

I can't believe this idiocy. It's real Twilight Zone stuff.

Last edited:
•••
i just know hexonet site...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back