Dynadot

discuss .LINK binge continues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
".LINK is no worse than .XYZ".....like the .com loyalists despising the .xyz insurgence, the .xyz loyalists despise the .link insurgence.

While most of the really good "single word" .link domains have been registered still a few remain. For example, the day after Thanksgiving I was able to register Thankfulness.link that happens to be no worse than Thankfulness.xyz or Thankfulness.com.

In the way of an update.....domains under management aka DUM has grown from 200,000 to 221,000 since May, and 1,500 of those I've registered. In addition, i have it from some reliable sources that "Good News is Coming":xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own freespeech.link and dc.link, but those are the only two .LINK I have out of around 250ish domains in my portfolio.
I can see freespeech.link developed, but what might dc.link promote? Alex....did we ever touch base about Welcome321.com where 321 is the area code for the Space Coast and Orlando?

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
John....do you remember this from Jeannie McPherson of Verisign a few years ago?
It was a comment that seemed to be based on a poor understanding of domain names and the industry. Verisign caught a lot of flack over it. The number of valuable and truly generic domain names is in the tens of thousands. Frank's reservations in his gTLDs are worth studying. At least 8% of .COM is currently on sale. But what Jeannie McPherson may not have realised is that many domain names that are on sale rarely last more than a year.

The for-sale market is actually three markets with very different dynamics. There's the investment grade market of short/category killer/brandable domain names which keep getting renewed. There is also a kind of mid-range market where the renewals aren't too bad. This market has good domain names and some brandables. Then there's a speculative market with domain names that rarely last more than a year before being dropped. The renewal rate on the investment grade domain names is very good. There are some very smart people in Verisign but that blog post seemed to be just really bad marketing stuff.

I've added an "Active in $TLD and historically registered in $TLD" lists feature for domain name lookups on the site. That chocolate . link domain name provides a good example of how a category killer domain name in .COM does not necessarily translate to being a category killer in all TLDs. For chocolate, especially at the high end of the market, it is the brand that matters.

Price caps are a good thing for a gTLD as large as .COM and they provide the registrants, and the industry, with a kind of stability. The new gTLDs don't have that and the registry can decide the reg fee. That's the flaw behind the discounting model. Verisign also uses discounting but is generally much more precise about it. The .COM has had one of its worst years but it is not down to discounting. It will be interesting to see how .LINK fares in the next two quarters. (.COM was at 164.5M in the latest ICANN reports (September 2022). It is at 160.5M this morning.)

Regards...jmcc

•••
Damn Joe....we're communicating at an entirely different level than we have in the past. And yes, I plan on committing to this venture unlike those of the past. Sufficeth to say, it's different this time and you may have something to do with it:xf.smile:

Similar to your rationale for asking 20K for Dollar.link, your rationale for asking 16K for Resorts.link makes sense.

With regards to living, working and playing in the "Worlds Largest Resort City", and knowing people in the resort business, i feel that I can "add value" more so than most people in the domain industry.

Finally Joe, when my .LINK binge started last May i registered the domain Varsity.link, and just this am i was able to register VarsityDomains.com and VarsityNames.com. My thinking?......."Varsity" should be the name of my brokerage/marketplace.

Thanks Joe.....my last winter trip to Canada.....JayPeakResort.com
I'm curious to know how you would be able to add more value to Resorts.link by living in a resort city and knowing people in the business. Is this a situation where someone wants your domain and you use the opportunity to also sell consulting services to them? Or are you envisioning that offering your services to a potential buyer will be a tipping point of sorts, convincing them to get the name where they might have initially been on the fence?

"Varsity" is an interesting choice for a domain marketplace brand. What's the theme or the gimmick? At first glance, I would go to that site expecting to find all sport-related names.

Rich, why are you still so focused on buying names? Why not divert that time/energy to creating a basic marketplace for yourself? There are some great options out there that don't rely on you having a technical partner. Efty is user-friendly, and it allows you to use your own domain name and customize the look and content of your page/site quite a bit.

•••
It was a comment that seemed to be based on a poor understanding of domain names and the industry. Verisign caught a lot of flack over it. The number of valuable and truly generic domain names is in the tens of thousands. Frank's reservations in his gTLDs are worth studying. At least 8% of .COM is currently on sale. But what Jeannie McPherson may not have realised is that many domain names that are on sale rarely last more than a year.

The for-sale market is actually three markets with very different dynamics. There's the investment grade market of short/category killer/brandable domain names which keep getting renewed. There is also a kind of mid-range market where the renewals aren't too bad. This market has good domain names and some brandables. Then there's a speculative market with domain names that rarely last more than a year before being dropped. The renewal rate on the investment grade domain names is very good. There are some very smart people in Verisign but that blog post seemed to be just really bad marketing stuff.

I've added an "Active in $TLD and historically registered in $TLD" lists feature for domain name lookups on the site. That chocolate . link domain name provides a good example of how a category killer domain name in .COM does not necessarily translate to being a category killer in all TLDs. For chocolate, especially at the high end of the market, it is the brand that matters.

Price caps are a good thing for a gTLD as large as .COM and they provide the registrants, and the industry, with a kind of stability. The new gTLDs don't have that and the registry can decide the reg fee. That's the flaw behind the discounting model. Verisign also uses discounting but is generally much more precise about it. The .COM has had one of its worst years but it is not down to discounting. It will be interesting to see how .LINK fares in the next two quarters. (.COM was at 164.5M in the latest ICANN reports (September 2022). It is at 160.5M this morning.)

Regards...jmcc
Excellent stuff jmcc and thanks for dropping by and sharing your statsandthoughts:xf.wink:com. Regarding "chocolate" and "its the brand that matters".....do you mean like Hershey, Godiva, Nestle etc.? To that extent companies like these can afford 2.5M for Chocolate.com, but Chocolate.link @ 25K should be very affordable for any of the top 30 chocolate brands. Regardless, i'm aware no one is looking for it, so if it's to be it's up to me.

Yes, Jeanne McPherson and Verisign took a lot of heat from the industry for trashing the secondary markets like they did, but a lot of what she said was true.

Finally, i'm still registering/adding an occasional .link name to my portfolio when I can. Just the other day I picked up Resorts.link for$159, and it renews for the same amount. That's another domain that has considerable potential especially with some of my contacts in the "resort" business/industry.

Thanks again for chiming in jmcc, and while I know there are more than a few pints of Guinness waiting for me in Dublin, you're always welcome to visit me in the "Worlds Largest Resort City"

•••
I'm curious to know how you would be able to add more value to Resorts.link by living in a resort city and knowing people in the business. Is this a situation where someone wants your domain and you use the opportunity to also sell consulting services to them? Or are you envisioning that offering your services to a potential buyer will be a tipping point of sorts, convincing them to get the name where they might have initially been on the fence?

"Varsity" is an interesting choice for a domain marketplace brand. What's the theme or the gimmick? At first glance, I would go to that site expecting to find all sport-related names.

Rich, why are you still so focused on buying names? Why not divert that time/energy to creating a basic marketplace for yourself? There are some great options out there that don't rely on you having a technical partner. Efty is user-friendly, and it allows you to use your own domain name and customize the look and content of your page/site quite a bit.
Joe....i just finished responding to jmcc's post regarding his stats and thoughts, so I don't have much time to address your questions. Personally, i don't know how much value, if any, i can add to Resorts.link. However, knowing how HUGE the resorts industry is worldwide and having connections to that industry can only "add value" to any potential sale of Resorts.link......sorry if you don't think so.

As for "Varsity".......after I registered Varsity.link and I knew I liked the name, I checked to see if by chance VarsityDomains.com was available and Voila! Note, i was also able to pick up VarsityNames.com. And yes, i'm keenly aware the term/word "varsity" sounds sports related, but when you combine it with names like "Wealth", "Club" or "Travel", it sounds professional, experienced and knowledgeable. Plus from a logo perspective, don't you just love what you can do with the "V".

Finally, i have so much fun buying names I can hardly help myself. That said however, i just now looked into Efty and may try/use their services. Unfortunately I can't do this right away because I do have a small home based tax business that requires my attention through February 15th.

Thanks for the PUSH Joe!

•••
Excellent stuff jmcc and thanks for dropping by and sharing your statsandthoughts:xf.wink:com. Regarding "chocolate" and "its the brand that matters".....do you mean like Hershey, Godiva, Nestle etc.? To that extent companies like these can afford 2.5M for Chocolate.com, but Chocolate.link @ 25K should be very affordable for any of the top 30 chocolate brands. Regardless, i'm aware no one is looking for it, so if it's to be it's up to me.

Yes, Jeanne McPherson and Verisign took a lot of heat from the industry for trashing the secondary markets like they did, but a lot of what she said was true.

Finally, i'm still registering/adding an occasional .link name to my portfolio when I can. Just the other day I picked up Resorts.link for$159, and it renews for the same amount. That's another domain that has considerable potential especially with some of my contacts in the "resort" business/industry.

Thanks again for chiming in jmcc, and while I know there are more than a few pints of Guinness waiting for me in Dublin, you're always welcome to visit me in the "Worlds Largest Resort City"

Why not resorts.properties for $6 bucks? Or services for $5 bucks? Or tips for $9 bucks? Or villas for $72 bucks? Or zone for $6 bucks?

Enduser gonna pay 16K for .link while those are reg fee/low prem.?

•••
And you should be careful about premiums. Watched some go up from 6 (reg) to 14 > 23 > 36 in just a couple of years.

•••
@ThatNameGuy - I have a few questions now that this thread is on page 15 and counting:
  1. You started the thread with 1,500 registrations of .link. How many .link are in your portfolio today?
  2. Since you started this thread in Nov. 2022, how many .link domains have you sold (Average STR = Sell Through Rate)?
  3. Out of the number of .link domains you sold, what is your average ROI (Return on investments)?
  4. Since Nov. 2022 have you noticed an uptick in .link registrations (Assuming you monitor it since you are so invested into it)?
  5. How many of the .link domains in your portfolio are developed now?
  6. Are you mostly listing .link domains on 3rd party sales landers, internal landers, parking them, etc.?
  7. When checking analytics for your most popular .link domains, where is the most traffic coming from (E.g. Are your NamePros posts driving most the visitors to them, organic searches, other...)?
I think the answers to the above questions would serve as valuable data points to anyone thinking about or already invested into the .link extension. If you could provide/attach screenshots to verify some of your answers/claims (Reference rule: 6.1.28.), it would be even more helpful in validating the data points for potential .link investors.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
For arguments sake, let's assume a standard 1%-2% sell-through rate even though it is likely much lower for extensions like .link.
FWIW, and because soon losing the ability to do this with Dofo closing, unfortunately, I did an industry wide apparent STR for .link.

NameBio show 56 sales over last two years, so I took 28 per year. I included all price points above $100, so some acquisitions in this. But on other hand NameBio probably only captures 1/5 of total retail sales, on average.

Dofo tell me that for the marketplaces they cover, there are 5993 .link domain names listed for sale.

That gives an apparent STR of 0.47%.

If I somewhat arbitrarily assume Dofo only capture half of the names listed for sale, and NameBio only 1/5 of the names sold, then apply a net correction factor of 2.5x to yield an estimate of the industry wide STR for .link of 1.18, so your 1-2% assumed is in right ballpark.

-Bob

PS I wondered if sales rate different in past. If I go back 3 yr, instead of 2, I get 31 .link sales per year on NameBio. If I go back last 5 yr, it is just over 20 NameBio .link sales per year, so it would not lead to much different STR than the above based on 2 yr data.

Going into past 3 yr does allow me to include my one and only (yet!) .link sale in the data though, so that is satisfying :xf.cool:. I currently have 5 .link names in my portfolio, probably had about 20 at time I made sale Dec 2020, to partially answer some of the questions posed by @Eric Lyon above – I know not directed to me. The name sold inbound at Sedo, and I had the names listed at Sedo plus Dan with the DNS pointed to Dan, but they bought at Sedo. It was a 4L name (a placename) and got used by a gaming company, but now they just redirect it. I have not received queries or offers on any other.link since then., but have only had a handful.

Last edited:
•••
FWIW, and because soon losing the ability to do this with Dofo closing, unfortunately, I did an industry wide apparent STR for .link.

NameBio show 56 sales over last two years, so I took 28 per year. I included all price points above $100, so some acquisitions in this. But on other hand NameBio probably only captures 1/5 of total retail sales, on average.

Dofo tell me that for the marketplaces they cover, there are 5993 .link domain names listed for sale.

That gives an apparent STR of 0.47%.

If I somewhat arbitrarily assume Dofo only capture half of the names listed for sale, and NameBio only 1/5 of the names sold, then apply a net correction factor of 2.5x to yield an estimate of the industry wide STR for .link of 1.18, so your 1-2% covers that.

-Bob
The STR rate of .link domains not listed for sale anywhere is close to 0%. :ROFL:
That is the boat @ThatNameGuy is in.

It is silly not to list products you intend to sell. 0.5% or 1% beats 0%.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
@ThatNameGuy - I have a few questions now that this thread is on page 15 and counting:
  1. You started the thread with 1,500 registrations of .link. How many .link are in your portfolio today?
  2. Since you started this thread in Nov. 2022, how many .link domains have you sold (Average STR = Sell Through Rate)?
  3. Out of the number of .link domains you sold, what is your average ROI (Return on investments)?
  4. Since Nov. 2022 have you noticed an uptick in .link registrations (Assuming you monitor it since you are so invested into it)?
  6. Are you mostly listing .link domains on 3rd party sales landers, internal landers, parking them, etc.?
  7. When checking analytics for your most popular .link domains, where is the most traffic coming from (E.g. Are your NamePros posts driving most the visitors to them, organic searches, other...)?
I think the answers to the above questions would serve as valuable data points to anyone thinking about or already invested into the .link extension. If you could provide/attach screenshots to verify some of your answers/claims it would be even more helpful in validating the data points for potential .link investors.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks.
WOW!.....15 pages and counting, and no telling how many anonymous followers:xf.rolleyes: I see you're still in Houston where a friend of mine (NASA Astronaut) is still stationed. Hows your wife and kid (wish I could remember their name)? Eric...as you know I wasn't born yesterday, and I'm sure you know the answer to most of your questions.

To bring you up to speed, it was last May when I first read an article written by Andrew Allemann titled;

Domain investor acquires .link top level domain​

Upon verifying some of the information I'd read I started buying .link domains and as of today I own about 1,600 names with about 50 of them being Premium names for which I paid about $100 each and another 1500 for which I paid about $2 each. Thus, I have a total of about $8,000 invested. Time invested is a different story, but like with anything I do, it's been fun.

While I don't know them well, I've done my best to develop a relationship with the new owners and management @ Nova Registry, LTD in Malta. Bottom line, i like the story I'm reading/hearing "between the lines":xf.wink:

Finally Eric, there was a time I thought we might be doing some business together but it never came to fruition:xf.cry: Email or PM me if you'd like, and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Last edited:
•••
WOW!.....15 pages and counting, and no telling how many anonymous followers:xf.rolleyes: I see you're still in Houston where a friend of mine (NASA Astronaut) is still stationed. Hows your wife and kid (wish I could remember their name)? Eric...as you know I wasn't born yesterday, and I'm sure you know the answer to most of your questions.

To bring you up to speed, it was last May when I first read an article written by Andrew Allemann titled;

Domain investor acquires .link top level domain​

Upon verifying some of the information I'd read I started buying .link domains and as of today I own about 1,600 names with about 50 of them being Premium names for which I paid about $100 each and another 1500 for which I paid about $2 each. Thus, I have a total of about $8,000 invested. Time invested is a different story, but like with anything I do, it's been fun.

While I don't know them well, I've done my best to develop a relationship with the new owners and management @ Nova Registry, LTD in Malta. Bottom line, i like the story I'm reading/hearing "between the lines":xf.wink:

Finally Eric, there was a time I thought we might be doing some business together but it never came to fruition:xf.cry: Email or PM me if you'd like, and Happy New Year to you and your family.
That answers #1 below. Thanks :)
What about #'s 2 thru 7?

My family and I are doing ok, thanks for asking. I have a pending 2nd surgery in the very near future (Fingers crossed that turns out ok without additional complications). But that's a completely different topic.

Let's stay on the .link topic. Your answers could potentially help with data points that potential and existing .link investors may find helpful.

I look forward to learning more about the above remaining inquiries.

•••
That answers #1 below. Thanks :)
What about #'s 2 thru 7?

My family and I are doing ok, thanks for asking. I have a pending 2nd surgery in the very near future (Fingers crossed that turns out ok without additional complications). But that's a completely different topic.

Let's stay on the .link topic. Your answers could potentially help with data points that potential and existing .link investors may find helpful.

I look forward to learning more about the above remaining inquiries.
Eric....i'm not your typical domainer nor do i care to be. I've been in a buying/accumulation mode for the last six months according to plan. For example, if I were to come to Houston to go into the real estate business with a million dollar line of credit to buy, sell, rent and flip real estate, how long do you think it would take me to develop a portfolio?.....six months? a year? maybe two years? It takes time right? As I said, I've invested way more time researching and buying .link domains than money.

Moving on, it's pretty obvious to me that I'm not the only one following the developments with .link. Isn't this why you're here? How about other members like JMCC, Jean G., Brad, Joe N, Bob Hawkes, Nick and others?

As you know the world is paved with good intentions, and I do intend to have my domains listed in pretty short order. And now that I've decided on the name Varsity Domains for my marketplace, i plan to have that up and running either via Efty or my own website in 90 days.

Finally Eric, i'm not going anywhere and I have enough cash on hand to be able to renew all my .link domains when they come up for renewal giving me time to get my shit together:xf.wink: And that's not to say I'll be renewing them all.

Good luck with your surgery Eric, and hi to Amanda.

•••
As you know the world is paved with good intentions, and I do intend to have my domains listed in pretty short order.
This is intended as helpful advice, so please take it that way. :xf.smile:

I know personally how easy it is to focus on acquisitions, but it is so important to balance that with making the names available for sale. Yes, in theory someone could reach out, but I think in the vast majority of cases names only sell if they are on a marketplace and have a lander.

It's great that you want to set up your own marketplace, and a name for that, and as next stage concentrate on that. But first, starting right now, at least get your names all listed at least one of Dan, Afternic, Sedo, and preferably all. Make sure there is a lander working for each name. Don't at this stage worry about what style of lander, or adding a description if at Dan, but just get it up and working.

1600 is a lot of names to manage. Prioritize getting your best names up first. Today. Make a rule for yourself: "I am not allowed to search for another name until I get 500 listed." I make rules for myself like that all the time, cause I far enjoy searching for names dropping or available than I do actually the mechanics of listing, recording, etc.

I am not saying abandon your more ambitious goals. But first, get them listed.

Best wishes, and I hope you will take my advice.

-Bob

Last edited:
•••
Eric....i'm not your typical domainer nor do i care to be. I've been in a buying/accumulation mode for the last six months according to plan. For example, if I were to come to Houston to go into the real estate business with a million dollar line of credit to buy, sell, rent and flip real estate, how long do you think it would take me to develop a portfolio?.....six months? a year? maybe two years? It takes time right? As I said, I've invested way more time researching and buying .link domains than money.

Moving on, it's pretty obvious to me that I'm not the only one following the developments with .link. Isn't this why you're here? How about other members like JMCC, Jean G., Brad, Joe N, Bob Hawkes, Nick and others?

As you know the world is paved with good intentions, and I do intend to have my domains listed in pretty short order. And now that I've decided on the name Varsity Domains for my marketplace, i plan to have that up and running either via Efty or my own website in 90 days.

Finally Eric, i'm not going anywhere and I have enough cash on hand to be able to renew all my .link domains when they come up for renewal giving me time to get my shit together:xf.wink: And that's not to say I'll be renewing them all.

Good luck with your surgery Eric, and hi to Amanda.
That answers #6 below. Thanks :)
What about #'s 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7?

It seems you are avoiding most the questions/inquiries that could help potential and existing .link investors. I'm trying to help keep track of them for everyone by striking out each in the list when answered (There's no right or wrong answers, it's more like an interview that benefits everyone reading this topic). Could you help out and provide some more insight on the other inquiries please?

Thanks.

•••

Feel free to follow me on Twitter. While I don't normally report sales, I have started to report some there.
You might learn something about domain sales @ThatNameGuy. :xf.wink:

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Regards...jmcc
"It will be interesting to see how .LINK fares in the next two quarters." I'm with you on this John. Yesterdays announcement from WordPress.com News about Link in Bio titled "Supercharge your Social Media with a new Link in Bio Page" will hopefully be very positive for .link.

Despite my lack of technical experience I was able to set up my account DomainGuy.link in less than 20 minutes, and as you can see, this is just the start. Thanks again John!

•••
Yesterdays announcement from WordPress.com News about Link in Bio titled "Supercharge your Social Media with a new Link in Bio Page" will hopefully be very positive for .link.
Isn't this just a promotional article from the .link people?

I can see how they're trying to carve out a niche for the extension, but for me it falls flat. The "features" they're promoting can be achieved with any domain extension. So why would people buy a .link name?

This is the real problem with new gTLDs. Because they are all used the same way, the only thing that matters is public trust and perception, and .com (plus a handful of others) already have that trust locked up. It's a monumental task for any pther extension to break into that bubble.

•••
Feel free to follow me on Twitter. While I don't normally report sales, I have started to report some there.
You might learn something about domain sales @ThatNameGuy. :xf.wink:

Brad
Have you reported any .link sales? :)

It's actually awesome to see some of the stuff you've been selling. You got me back on Twitter!

•••
Isn't this just a promotional article from the .link people?

I can see how they're trying to carve out a niche for the extension, but for me it falls flat. The "features" they're promoting can be achieved with any domain extension. So why would people buy a .link name?

This is the real problem with new gTLDs. Because they are all used the same way, the only thing that matters is public trust and perception, and .com (plus a handful of others) already have that trust locked up. It's a monumental task for any pther extension to break into that bubble.
This is really bothering you isn't it Joe:unsure: This may help; LaunchMy.link:xf.wink:

About "Public Trust"

Holy sh!t…Verisign just called out “Domain Scalpers” and its biggest customers​

•••
Have you reported any .link sales? :)

It's actually awesome to see some of the stuff you've been selling. You got me back on Twitter!
Congrats on the sale you just posted.
It's good to see some sales.

I have not made any .link sales, because I don't own any.
Rich and I appear to have the same amount listed for sale though. :ROFL:

Hopefully @ThatNameGuy will be posting some sales soon.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
@ThatNameGuy -

I think you've made it clear now that you are deliberately avoiding the questions meant to help all potential and existing .link investors/resellers following this topic. Your posts in this thread made it seem as if you were seasoned in this niche and that readers should follow your advice. I may have been mistaken by the context of your replies/posts, which led to my sincere attempt to learn more from you with the questions I outlined.

Taking a closer look, your posts appear to be more promotional, geared to try and get NamePros members to visit the domains you link drop in a majority (if not all your posts).

I would advise readers of this thread to not take any of your .link advice at this point (At least until you have some verifiable sales or development experience in the .link niche).

Please try not to mislead any newer .link investors/resellers.

I wish you the best in your .link ventures. Please consider some of the advice some more seasoned members have offered and don't be to quick to sweep the knowledge they offer under the rug.

•••
@ThatNameGuy -

I think you've made it clear now that you are deliberately avoiding the questions meant to help all potential and existing .link investors/resellers following this topic. Your posts in this thread made it seem as if you were seasoned in this niche and that readers should follow your advice. I may have been mistaken by the context of your replies/posts, which led to my sincere attempt to learn more from you with the questions I outlined.

Taking a closer look, your posts appear to be more promotional, geared to try and get NamePros members to visit the domains you link drop in a majority (if not all your posts).

I would advise readers of this thread to not take any of your .link advice at this point (At least until you have some verifiable sales or development experience in the .link niche).

Please try not to mislead any newer .link investors/resellers.

I wish you the best in your .link ventures. Please consider some of the advice some more seasoned members have offered and don't be to quick to sweep the knowledge they offer under the rug.
Are you kidding me Eric....i couldn't have made it any clearer as to why I've been buying/accumulating .link domains since learning about the sale of this extension from Frank Schilling of UniRegistry to Yoni Belousov and some other investors to include Jeff Gabriel, CEO of SAW.com earlier last year.

Do you mean to tell me you didn't know about this Eric? How about all the others whose sole purpose it is/was to stalk and intimidate me simply because I don't do business their or the NamePros way?

Regardless of whether you allow this post/response to stand and regardless of whether .LINK is successful or not, I find it hard to believe you and NamePros are so critical of a "turnaround" investor who see's upside potential and value in each and every .LINK domain i own:unsure:

•••
This is really bothering you isn't it Joe:unsure: This may help; LaunchMy.link:xf.wink:

About "Public Trust"

Holy sh!t…Verisign just called out “Domain Scalpers” and its biggest customers​

Rich, why do you start these threads and then run away from the discussions?

do-ostriches-bury-their-heads-in-the-sand.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back