Dynadot

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try to do things my heart desires. Do not walk behind money thinking "making money is the real motive in life", because this will waste my time and life. Follow my heart become a master and this way i can achieve things without wasting my time. You know " its always better to have a short life that is full of what u like doing rather than a long life spend in a Miserable way"

•••
i want to have happiness, joy, peace, also to put smiles on peoples face and most importantly to worship my God in truth and in spirit

•••
If i could have my way, i want reach, touch and change the world in every small definate and positive ways without going against my own values and principles. I want to champion a change in so many status quo around the world; I want to lead a crusade against drugs, rape and violence against women and children. Lead enterpreneurship campaigns and delving fully into everything that concerns it. Also raise a happy family that will gladly share these ideals. I would've lived life to the fullest if i can achieve most of these.

•••
Hello,

1. I would buy my wife a good guitar.
2. I would put my wife's father in the best Bangkok hospital.
3. I would finish building our house.

•••
I would continue to impart what little wisdom I have attained, to any person that needs or requests it. Sometimes the simplest statement from a friend or stranger can make the biggest difference in someones life, doing or saying the right thing at the appropriate time. I Have recently become a Grandfather and feel all the richer for it and hope that she will become as awesome as my Daughter.
Loving and living life to whatever makes us all happy and earning enough to give and share, we are all this way once, enjoy, share, and make someone laugh at least once a day.
Never regret the things you did not do, look ahead and live every moment. This is how I live my life and wish to continue as long as possible, you never know what is round the corner.

Last edited:
•••
I want to help poors when i have enough money money i will donate them and the next thing i just want to adobt a child and raise him or her to reach their success.

•••
If I could do anything I wanted with my life, I would go back to school and get a college degree most likely in some kind of computer programming field because I truly love to learn about computers. Also I would find an old house with lots of character and charm and remodel it top to bottom because that is also a labor of love for me. I love walking into an old house and seeing all the possibilities. If money was no issue I would make sure my elderly disabled mother never wanted for anything. She squeeked by her whole life raising us kids as a single mother after my father committed suicide yrs ago and I wish I could afford for her to have some comfort in her later years. I would also do what I could to help my younger brother who has been struggling the past few years trying to support his young family. Sadly I just lost my older brother this last month so there is no longer anything I can do for him, but extra money would mean I could at least afford a nice headstone as a memorial for him.

On a lighter note I would also travel as much as I could because life is short and you need to get out there and live it to the fullest now because you never know what the future may bring.

:D

•••
I would like to continue to fund and build my PTSD organization. Domaining has given me the opportunity to give back to a cause that affects those who continue to serve and have served our country with honor. Without my experience and business, I would have not been able to find or purchase the domain I needed to be a serious contender within this niche. I continue to work towards building a passive income stream that will allow me to focus my energy on this issue full-time. My goal is to build a dominant charity that helps educate and provide for my cause. Further, leveraging my current business strategy will give me the opportunity to eliminate the need for a salary to be taken from the organizations proceeds. While it is not abnormal for a director to take a salary, I feel it helps solidify the organization's position as a charity rather than a profitable endeavor.

I also believe in karma. I have survived while others have died and I have succeeded while others have failed. I have been fortunate and I believe it is time to give back.

Let us take a moment to remember those who have passed and those who continue to suffer from the atrocities of war.

Let me also take this opportunity to thank those who have served with me, continue to serve, and those who sacrifice, everyday, for something bigger than them.

Always remember, some give selflessly, while others take, selfishly. Let's flip the script and give back to those who deserve it most.

Last edited:
•••
What I would really want to do with my life is quite impossible. I would like to be able to stop humans from lying, because I believe that this ability of ours is what is destroying ourselves/the planet.

The world is filled with greed and avarice and lying is what is fueling all of that. If humans couldn't lie, big companies wouldn't be able to get away free whenever they skirted the laws. Just think about the recent leak at the Swiss banks where 30000 accounts were extracted. These 30000 should be in jail for tax evasion, but they're not, are they? Also, if not for lying, we wouldn't even be using fossil fuels anymore. It is a terrible way to use energy and the only reason we're still using that crap is that there's profits to be made from it.

Anyways, it's an ideal, but I know it is impossible.

•••
Thinking about it. I don't know if i would change that much.

I think i would travel a lot .

Then would try to redirect the majority of funds to things that really matter which would be to fight environmental destruction, extreme poverty and disease.

•••
Please count me Out on this One and ignore my submission,
You can pm/skype me if you need to know why.
GL everyone

•••
•••
I want to see myself successful in all different areas of life. My mission is to be professionally well known and socially known as most civilized person. Life in return should give me variety of adventures and lot of laughter and happiness. I hope life will fulfill my most ambitious aspirations.I wish I should enjoy the process to achieve my goal.

•••
First thing is survive this life, because god create me has a purpose. For me first is to worship god who creates me, then start from my self, get an proper living, make a family, have a decent life. If i have something more helping family, then helping other people who needs, caring others. Main priority is ourself, but don't be greedy, we must know when we stop to feed ourselfes and begin to give others.

Last edited:
•••
"What do you really want to do with your life?"

I want it to be above the thickest of clouds and trust that when it falls, it falls with arms wide open, ready for the dive and swimming with the million creatures hidden in the deep blue sea. In the deep, I want it to light up like a bioluminescent squid. When its lights go out, I want my life to shoot up just in time with men/women in blown up costumes going for their next moon mission. I'll sneak from their watch and take a ride to Saturn. Then I'll write my martian friends who chose earth how tiny they look, get them to send their flattened faces on clear glass doors. Then I can start planning my amazing comeback of the century: bringing with me antigravity, zero need for currency, longevity.

Probably in a hundred years from now.

•••
"To seek Sukoon collectively or Die tryin!!!"
#Sukoon - i.e. #Shanti #Peace #Satisfaction

Plan:
Be a Compassionate lifelong student of Knowledge!

Aim:
A communities effort to strive to seek and #SHARE the path to prosperity.
One example : Removing the blind-fold and #SHARING the Aesthetics of Nature. The superiority of Natural Beauty over Artworks, due to its Inherent Harmonic Status!

Mission:
Because only #SHARING can lead us to experience the ecstasy of Self-Transcendence!!!

Decoding the Path: (Knowledge»Truth»Wisdom»Humility»Justice»Mercy»Peace»Prosperity) Spirituality

PS:
#EnvironmentalAesthetics #PsychologicalConstructionism
Twitter: @TheSolutionary
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/thepasha

•••
Einstein Said "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile" and that is what i believe. I like to earn money but i love to spend that money on my family, relatives and needy people that's why 90% of my earning is spent on other people. No savings at all.
There is a lot of satisfaction in what i do and will do it forever.

•••
All my peers are retiring this year. It's on my mind but in my life, I have taken on too many risks and can't afford to retire yet. But it is beckoning and what I want to do after retirement is to help my autistic nephew to cope becoming a teenager and to help alleviate the stress I see building up with the family.

I bought the domain HelpDefeatAutism.com thinking it would be useful in documenting the process of seeking a cure but alas, I haven't been able to develop it more fully.

Last edited:
•••
Smurge, you ask; What do you really want to do with your life?

Continue in the pursue of perfection to achive greatness; as we all know perfect is an ilusion. Set my four kids on the path to become men and women of well. Grow economically and continue planting seeds for future and further exponential growth. Share wealth by educating. Educate one, change the lives of many.
Enjoy my success with my family and friends. Continue on the persue, as ambition , healthy ambition that is, loves the journey just as much as the prize.

•••
I would continue to impart what little wisdom I have attained, to any person that needs or requests it. Sometimes the simplest statement from a friend or stranger can make the biggest difference in someones life, doing or saying the right thing at the appropriate time. I Have recently become a Grandfather and feel all the richer for it and hope that she will become as awesome as my Daughter.
Loving and living life to whatever makes us all happy and earning enough to give and share, we are all this way once, enjoy, share, and make someone laugh at least once a day.
Never regret the things you did not do, look ahead and live every moment. This is how I live my life and wish to continue as long as possible, you never know what is round the corner.

Winner above:

First, let me say thank you to all the submissions for this particular contest. I thank you all for sharing very private moments of your life with me and complete strangers. I did this contest simply because I wanted to share a moment of something that changed my life. I hope it inspired some/all of you to find new & unique ways to give back/share to others and or solve problems in this world.

I will message you shortly with the details of the domain and stats.

Game #3 will begin in the morning when I wake up.

•••
Congrats! dannyinpt ....probably he will share his Domain to me..Pm on the way....;)

•••
Congrats to all for sharing your thoughts and feelings!
@dannyinpt congratulations for being you! ;)

•••
Congrats @danny ....who winner next game # 3 in advance wishes B-)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back