Dynadot

Let the games begin!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Old post

Last edited:
•••
I think because you truly love it it's

• red
Or
• dark red

Mortal kombat is full of blood and in the video he has red shoes.

bro now we are going to next game level #3

•••
•••
Game #3: Post that one song. You know, the song that makes you just get up and go!

Looking for unique, fun, upbeat, music. Anything and everything from anywhere in the world!

Ohh and Ill pick winner in 24 hours! get going and start posting! I got a whole long night ahead of me. lol
[/MEDIA][/SIZE]

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize (Dubstep Violin)

Love the combo!

•••
•••
•••
Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize (Dubstep Violin)

Love the combo!

Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Amazing! I have a feeling tonight is going to be a hard night for me.

I might have to have multiple winners!

•••
Yep! That's some hard decisions so far!

•••
Tough one @smurge! :) I have a few...

It really is hard to pick just one, haha.

I'm not to big on the really upbeat music, but here's my entry:

You can never go wrong with Snakehips.

•••
It really is hard to pick just one, haha.

I'm not to big on the really upbeat music, but here's my entry:

You can never go wrong with Snakehips.

Yesssssssssssss. Fantastic!

•••
•••
•••
Good one, sir! Thanks. :D

•••
You don't have to count this as a submission, but if any of you are bass heads like me, this should appeal to you.

•••
I prefer the studio version but I couldn't find a good version on YT so I'm posting the live, farewell tour version.

When I'm starting to second guess myself in the middle of a marathon, this is what I start singing in my head.

This comes in a close second...

------- EDIT ------
I'm just "auditing" this contest as I stumbled on this thread and am not a follower. Not a social networking kind of guy... Just wanted to post some upbeat tunes!

Good luck to all you real players!

Last edited:
•••
Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Amazing! I have a feeling tonight is going to be a hard night for me.

I might have to have multiple winners!

True said! It's a tough ONE to select for both the side!

•••

Last edited:
•••
Not sure if anyone knows Corb Lund outside of Canada, but, here's some Canadian prairie music for you;

•••
•••
•••
Hans Zimmer - Barbarian Horde (Gladiator soundtrack)
It touches the soul...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back