Dynadot

Let the games begin!

NameSilo
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Rules:

#1. Only people following me on Namepros are eligible for the giveaways. If you win a domain and you are not on my follow list or try to follow after you win this will negate your win. You will be eligible for future wins though.

#2. I have the right to cancel this event at any given time. So please respect each other, myself and yourself.

#3. There are no guarantees that these domains will produce revenue for you. While they may produce revenue for myself I will not in anyway guarantee anything.

#4. These domains are free. Soooo...no complaining over free.

Other than that, just play along and have fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One more to inspire you all!

Let me introduce you to ; Jesus (Estas Tonne) with a guitar! Yes, he not only looks like him but also what I think Jesus would do with a guitar. lol

^ and that is husband and wife duo Gabriela Y Rodrigo.

•••
youtu.be/wV0wPBYDQ6Y

The Ecstasy of Gold :)

•••

Let me introduce you to ; Jesus (Estas Tonne) with a guitar! Yes, he not only looks like him but also what I think Jesus would do with a guitar. lol

Nice acts/tunes! I suspect you'll like these guys if you like the above. Ali Farke Toure and Toumani Diabte.

•••
There is no "the" one, as there are many songs from many talented artists that fit the request. :P

Anyway, seems like Approaching Nirvana is under-represented.

Most of their songs have just the right beat. I start playing their music and I feel like my energy and concentration are boosted. :D

•••
Edited - Removed

Last edited:
•••

I already posted one, but here's one very guitar technical like the "jesus" you posted:

Not sure if we can post more than 1, if not, consider this one my submission. Thanks

•••
How about something for a change. Not a professionally-made music video, but a catchy song created by 2 passionate educators.... Electromagnetic Spectrum Song

Bravo for your efforts! By fluke, this morning, I was getting an estibot estimate for one of my domains - infraredwavelength.com - and wondering what I could use it for. This video gave me some ideas.

•••
Not on the top of my list, but when the first time I watched the clip it is like "Whoaaaaa!"

•••
Here's a classic. This one not for contest submission (nor did my submission above, guess it's pass 24 hours timeframe) but for the sake of Jesus with a microphone:

(Y'all know that Ian Gillan played as Jesus on Jesus Christ Superstar, right?)

•••
•••
•••
Sorry for the late reply all!

I am getting ready to make a decision on the music. I will post winners shortly then start a new game.

•••
Sorry for the late reply all!

I am getting ready to make a decision on the music. I will post winners shortly then start a new game.

Hope your name game involves comedy request! Laughing is good for you!

•••
Winners of game #3 are as follows:

@Nebulous
@Crottle
@iAchilles
@Jen-Sin

Congrats to the winners! I will be contacting you shortly or you make contact me.

Game #4 announcement coming shortly.

•••
Game #4 : Make us laugh!

I am not offended by anything so let me hear it, see it, etc... Also, if you are easily offended by jokes of any nature then this game might not be for you.

•••
i think you should put a time limit of how long 1 video can be, you wont be able to watch throu 30 2hr stand up videos and catch up with the new postings lol...

•••
That...
and let me get right to it, Prob know a bunch of stuff you already know lol...

•••
Here:

More:
George Carlin... the best :)

How much can each post? :D

•••
Smurge said:
I am not offended by anything so let me hear it, see it, etc..

OK then.....

I found this yesterday.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back