Domain Empire

Let me show you what happens in Israel these days..

NameSilo
Watch

LoneDeranger

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure you've seen some flashing news titles about terror attacks occurring this very days in Israel.
Unfortunately, media tends to twist reality. At best, a 3-seconds flashy title that disappears like it never happened is what you'll see. So let me share my own experiences as a one who serves the Israel Defence Force, and more importantly, as a citizen.

So the Palestinians calls it "Intifada" (="uprising" in Arab) and it has occured 3(!) times during the existence of Israel (which is 67 years), REGARDLESS all constant threats and terror attacks. but we'll leave this aside. I'm talking about the following weeks of terror attacks.

This is the list of terror attacks occured TODAY (19:51 pm, meaning day's not over), and has been happening everyday, ALL day for the last two weeks:

1. Stabbing attack in Ra'anana, 2 citizens are in hospital, the terrorist (aged 22 from East Jerusalem) was taken down by a passer-by.

2. 8 casualties in critical condition during a terror attack on a bus in Jerusalem.

3. Another terrorist tries to take a gun from a soldier on bus. He strangled him, stabbed him and then tried to take his weapon. After he failed to succeed, the terrorist tried to take a gun from an office, then was eliminated by the police.

4. A 13 & 15 (!!!!) years-old terrorist stabs, ironically, a 13 year old boy who was riding his bicycle. He's in critical condition fighting for his life. Before they stabbed the boy, they stabbed a 21 years old adult, and injured him badly. he's fighting for his life too these very moments.

This is really only a partial list, tip of the iceberg. This list is f*cking endless. many died, many in critical condition.

Here's a video (I got plenty of them, if anyone in any reason wants more, PM me), that more or less demonstrates you what REAL TERROR looks like:

WARNING: DIFFICULT CONTENT
<div class="fb-video" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/www.0404.c...673784354/979572322115549/?type=2&amp;theater" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=" "><a href=" "></a><p>קשה לצפייה: צפו בפיגוע הדריסה והדקירה בכיכר מלכי ישראל כפי שתועד במצלמות האבטחה. (צילום: חטיבת דובר המשטרה).</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.0404.co.il">0404</a> on Tuesday, October 13, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Edit: There's a bug showing the same video 3 times in the post. Appologies.

THIS HAPPENED TODAY. If you failed to understand the video: on first seconds you can see a car going full speed towards a bus station. The car ran over a man in black (Jewish). Driver goes out, then stabs the same man he ran over.
THIS TERRORIST IS AN ORDINARY CITIZEN, THAT HAS THE SAME BLUE ID AS ME, WHO WORKS FOR AN ISRAELI COMPANY. AND BELIEVE ME, HE LIVES QUITE WELL.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't afraid. If i'll get into this kind of situation a quick bullet to the terrorist head will be more than enough. BUT i am a soldier, and I do carry a weapon. the rest 99% of the population? unarmed.
Waiting to be assassined by killers in every moment.

Now let me ask you this.. Some of you have kids, wife, family. put yourselves instead of us. Y'all can talk about how bad we treat the Palestinians or spit all the sh*t media is feeding you with a spoon. BECAUSE YOU CAN SLEEP SAFE AT NIGHT. YOU CAN WALK THE STREETS WITH CONFIDENCE. IT'S SUPER EASY TO JUDGE WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN THE SCENE. I'm just thinking how easy it is to criticize Israel when you live in Canada for example.. So quiet, So peaceful that the horrors we're dealing everyday sounds ridiculous and surreal.

IF YOU HAD A FAMILY HERE,
WOULD YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOLS? WOULD YOU FEEL SAFE FOR YOU, YOUR WIFE, YOUR FAMILY? IMAGINE YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER IS COMING BACK HOME FROM SCHOOL, AS THEY DO EVERYDAY. BUT THIS TIME THEY ARE'NT GOING TO BE BACK AT ALL (A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY). WHY? BECAUSE STREETS ARE FLOODING WITH PALESTINIAN LUNATICS WHO STABS/SHOTS/RUN OVER OLD, YOUNG, BABIES... WHOEVER THEY CROSS INTO, WITH NO MERCY FOR ANYONE. BRAINWASHED AND SUPPORTED BY TERROR ORGANIZATION SUCH AS "HAMAS"

HOW CAN A "NORMALIZED" COUNTRY SUCH AS ISRAEL CAN RESPOND TO THIS?
TRUTH IS THEY CANT. IT'S AN INDVIDUAL THOUGHT, THAT ONLY GOD CAN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE PLANS ARE.

P.S: I don't hate Arabs, I hate terrorists. Unfortunately, those terrorist doing this "in the name of Islam".
and, it's a fact, they are israeli arab citizen / palestinians.

I'M WRITING THIS MAINLY BECAUSE IM SICK OF THE MEDIA AND PRESS TWISTING THE TRUTH. IM DOING THIS SO NEXT TIME YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MEDIA TRYING TO SHAME/ BLAME or W/E ISRAEL FOR TREATING THE PALESTINIANS OR ARABS BADLY (WHICH IS AGAIN, NOT TRUE EITHER, AS ONE THAT HAS BEEN ON THE TWO SIDES OF THE WALL), I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE HATING. and because i wanted to unload the burden..

Thank you for reading, sorry if i had some grammar mistakes, I was pissed while writing this. ha.

I wish you all a safe life and not getting shot/run over to death by lunatics.

Peace,

Alon

spacer.gif
zUgcXD1.jpg
spacer.gif

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You speak of the violence, and it is reprehensible by any measure. But, what is at the root of their anger? Has Israel ever done anything to them that might eventually bring a response? The situation is complex, but Israeli hands are not clean either. There have been atrocities on both sides, each claiming justification because of their faith. There doesn't appear to be any willingness on the Israel side of the table to mitigate the damage by negotiating a long-term agreement that addresses the Palestinian needs. Both sides are behaving poorly, but then so is almost every other country in the world.

•••
Now let me ask you this.. Some of you have kids, wife, family. put yourselves instead of us. Y'all can talk about how bad we treat the Palestinians or spit all the sh*t media is feeding you with a spoon. BECAUSE YOU CAN SLEEP SAFE AT NIGHT. YOU CAN WALK THE STREETS WITH CONFIDENCE. IT'S SUPER EASY TO JUDGE WHEN YOU'RE NOT IN THE SCENE. I'm just thinking how easy it is to criticize Israel when you live in Canada for example.. So quiet, So peaceful that the horrors we're dealing everyday sounds ridiculous and surreal.

come live in Chitown for a while and get a new perspective.

bullets fly like birds, politicians treat citizens like turds

ceo of schools just got indicted

neighborhoods at night are barley lighted

and it ain't about religion

or a 67 year war

it's about genocide, gentrification and skin colour

meanwhile america sends billions to israel every year in aid

as they cut programs for it's own citizens like social security and medicaid

yeah you got problems and so do we

so it's kinda hard to have empathy

or put ourselves in your shoes

cuz we already walking in them

and we're paying the same dues

imo......

•••
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure you've seen some flashing news titles about terror attacks occurring this very days in Israel.
Unfortunately, media tends to twist reality. At best, a 3-seconds flashy title that disappears like it never happened is what you'll see. So let me share my own experiences as a one who serves the Israel Defence Force, and more importantly, as a citizen.

So the Palestinians calls it "Intifada" (="uprising" in Arab) and it has occured 3(!) times during the existence of Israel (which is 67 years), REGARDLESS all constant threats and terror attacks. but we'll leave this aside. I'm talking about the following weeks of terror attacks.

This is the list of terror attacks occured TODAY (19:51 pm, meaning day's not over), and has been happening everyday, ALL day for the last two weeks:

1. Stabbing attack in Ra'anana, 2 citizens are in hospital, the terrorist (aged 22 from East Jerusalem) was taken down by a passer-by.

2. 8 casualties in critical condition during a terror attack on a bus in Jerusalem.

3. Another terrorist tries to take a gun from a soldier on bus. He strangled him, stabbed him and then tried to take his weapon. After he failed to succeed, the terrorist tried to take a gun from an office, then was eliminated by the police.

4. A 13 & 15 (!!!!) years-old terrorist stabs, ironically, a 13 year old boy who was riding his bicycle. He's in critical condition fighting for his life. Before they stabbed the boy, they stabbed a 21 years old adult, and injured him badly. he's fighting for his life too these very moments.

This is really only a partial list, tip of the iceberg. This list is f*cking endless. many died, many in critical condition.

Here's a video (I got plenty of them, if anyone in any reason wants more, PM me), that more or less demonstrates you what REAL TERROR looks like:

WARNING: DIFFICULT CONTENT
<div class="fb-video" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/www.0404.c...673784354/979572322115549/?type=2&amp;theater" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=" "><a href=" "></a><p>קשה לצפייה: צפו בפיגוע הדריסה והדקירה בכיכר מלכי ישראל כפי שתועד במצלמות האבטחה. (צילום: חטיבת דובר המשטרה).</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.0404.co.il">0404</a> on Tuesday, October 13, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Edit: There's a bug showing the same video 3 times in the post. Appologies.

THIS HAPPENED TODAY. If you failed to understand the video: on first seconds you can see a car going full speed towards a bus station. The car ran over a man in black (Jewish). Driver goes out, then stabs the same man he ran over.
THIS TERRORIST IS AN ORDINARY CITIZEN, THAT HAS THE SAME BLUE ID AS ME, WHO WORKS FOR AN ISRAELI COMPANY. AND BELIEVE ME, HE LIVES QUITE WELL.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't afraid. If i'll get into this kind of situation a quick bullet to the terrorist head will be more than enough. BUT i am a soldier, and I do carry a weapon. the rest 99% of the population? unarmed.
Waiting to be assassined by killers in every moment.

IF YOU HAD A FAMILY HERE,
WOULD YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOLS? WOULD YOU FEEL SAFE FOR YOU, YOUR WIFE, YOUR FAMILY? IMAGINE YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER IS COMING BACK HOME FROM SCHOOL, AS THEY DO EVERYDAY. BUT THIS TIME THEY ARE'NT GOING TO BE BACK AT ALL (A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY). WHY? BECAUSE STREETS ARE FLOODING WITH PALESTINIAN LUNATICS WHO STABS/SHOTS/RUN OVER OLD, YOUNG, BABIES... WHOEVER THEY CROSS INTO, WITH NO MERCY FOR ANYONE. BRAINWASHED AND SUPPORTED BY TERROR ORGANIZATION SUCH AS "HAMAS"

HOW CAN A "NORMALIZED" COUNTRY SUCH AS ISRAEL CAN RESPOND TO THIS?
TRUTH IS THEY CANT. IT'S AN INDVIDUAL THOUGHT, THAT ONLY GOD CAN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE PLANS ARE.

P.S: I don't hate Arabs, I hate terrorists. Unfortunately, those terrorist doing this "in the name of Islam".
and, it's a fact, they are israeli arab citizen / palestinians.

I'M WRITING THIS MAINLY BECAUSE IM SICK OF THE MEDIA AND PRESS TWISTING THE TRUTH. IM DOING THIS SO NEXT TIME YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MEDIA TRYING TO SHAME/ BLAME or W/E ISRAEL FOR TREATING THE PALESTINIANS OR ARABS BADLY (WHICH IS AGAIN, NOT TRUE EITHER, AS ONE THAT HAS BEEN ON THE TWO SIDES OF THE WALL), I HOPE NEXT TIME YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE HATING. and because i wanted to unload the burden..

Thank you for reading, sorry if i had some grammar mistakes, I was pissed while writing this. ha.

I wish you all a safe life and not getting shot/run over to death by lunatics.

Peace,

Alon

spacer.gif
zUgcXD1.jpg
spacer.gif
I'm with you, I'm with Israel. I saw that video about an hour ago. It's just another shocking video of the hatred aimed at the Israelis.

The pathetic Liberal Media just gets worse and worse all the time. They have become part of the problem, brainwashing so many people with false information or leaving out info.
BBCIsraelHamas.jpg

Obama doesn't give a crap about Israel either. He loves Israel's neighbors a whole lot more.
Obama-Iran-Netanyahu.jpg

branco-cartoon.jpg

I don't think you'll find a lot of sympathy to your cause here in Namepros, but I can guarantee you that you have mine:
20120305-stand-by-israel.jpg

Don't give up.... keep talking about it, so people know what the truth is.

Last edited:
•••
You speak of the violence, and it is reprehensible by any measure. But, what is at the root of their anger? Has Israel ever done anything to them that might eventually bring a response? The situation is complex, but Israeli hands are not clean either. There have been atrocities on both sides, each claiming justification because of their faith. There doesn't appear to be any willingness on the Israel side of the table to mitigate the damage by negotiating a long-term agreement that addresses the Palestinian needs. Both sides are behaving poorly, but then so is almost every other country in the world.

Hi,
From my POV, way back in '48, Jewish fought to death in order to claim their so called "promise land" to a living idea of which they'll have a safe homeland to return to (After WWII as well), so I see it as a legitimate reason the claim the land. It happened many times in history. Since Gaza and all other Palestinians territories are under israel's borders, Israel must take care of it (Basics of living - electricity, water..) which they do at most places, because in some "villages" arab won't let Israeli to come inside unless the army arrives and they have no choice. Most arabs live the same as i do and even more in Jaffa, Haifa, Afola etc. They just don't accept the fact that we are here, and some of the Israeli population think the arabs shouldn't either. It's not a secret that many Arabs complaining about their living conditions when in fact they recieved a "warm welcome" to live in France/Germany/Holland/UK and Europe in general.

come live in Chitown for a while and get a new perspective.

bullets fly like birds, politicians treat citizens like turds

ceo of schools just got indicted

neighborhoods at night are barley lighted

and it ain't about religion

or a 67 year war

it's about genocide, gentrification and skin colour

meanwhile america sends billions to israel every year in aid

as they cut programs for it's own citizens like social security and medicaid

yeah you got problems and so do we

so it's kinda hard to have empathy

or put ourselves in your shoes

cuz we already walking in them

and we're paying the same dues

imo......

I'm not "comparing" between Israel issues to other, each country has it's own.
But considering the fact that Israel depends on other countries (such as USA) in a matter, We don't need the rest of the world to hate us because of misleading information you recieve from media. At the end of the day Israel needs USA's and other countries all over the world to support her side, and try to settle this mad attacks.

I'm with you, I'm with Israel. I saw that video about an hour ago. It's just another shocking video of the hatred aimed at the Israelis.

The pathetic Liberal Media just gets worse and worse all the time. They have become part of the problem, brainwashing so many people with false information or leaving out info.
BBCIsraelHamas.jpg

Obama doesn't give a crap about Israel either. He loves Israel's neighbors a whole lot more.
Obama-Iran-Netanyahu.jpg

obama-ukraine-gaza.gif

I don't think you'll find a lot of sympathy to your cause here in Namepros, but I can guarantee you that you have mine:
20120305-stand-by-israel.jpg

Don't give up.... keep talking about it, so people know what the truth is.

Thank you for your support!

I hope npers will change their opinions about Israel! :)

•••
I'm not "comparing" between Israel issues to other, each country has it's own.
But considering the fact that Israel depends on other countries (such as USA) in a matter, We don't need the rest of the world to hate us because of misleading information you recieve from media. At the end of the day Israel needs USA's and other countries all over the world to support her side, and try to settle this mad attacks.

i don't hate israel or the jewish people, nor their religion

however, when you speak of misleading information from the media, you have to look at who owns and controls the media in the USA.

look at who owns the newspapers and who are the producers of movies in Hollywood, tv shows, etc., then you'll know who steers which direction ,they want minds to go.

imo...

•••

however, when you speak of misleading information from the media, you have to look at who owns and controls the media in the USA.

look at who owns the newspapers and who are the producers of movies in Hollywood, tv shows, etc., then you'll know who steers which direction ,they want minds to go.

imo...
A very valid point indeed. It's true that a very high % of Hollywood and the Media is controlled by Jews in the US.

Why they have become so anti Israel is baffling to me.

•••

imo...

No doubt. Problem is people are stupid enough to believe whatever media sells them, which can later lead to devastating consequences.

A very valid point indeed. It's true that a very high % of Hollywood and the Media is controlled by Jews in the US.

Why they have become so anti Israel is baffling to me.

Some jews do not recognize Israel as a country, weird as it sounds. But these are the radical jewish movements, which are CLEARLY not the type that controls Hollywood or media.

I feel like Qatar and the superior arab leagues sitting in dubai are the ones to blame. The same group that has ridiculous amount of resources. There is a "hypothesis" in financials (this is working in other categories as well) stating that 20% of worlds population controls 80% of the worlds fortune. So I won't be surprised if they are the group who controls the media "behind the scenes".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back