NameSilo

LED and Laser TV

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TP

Established Member
Impact
2
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great news for me too (have lasermonitors.com name) :)
 
0
•••
I have...

oledcleaner.com
oled-computers.com

And Zeppelin is awesome always :kickass:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Umm, very nice, i have lasertv.es
 
0
•••
LED.info

I got LED.info, and almost bought OLED.info in January last year, but didn't think it was worth the sellers asking price of €800, maybe I should have... But I think LED.info is better anyway... which I am keeping for development.

LED's really are the way of the future!
 
0
•••
Truthman said:
I got LED.info, and almost bought OLED.info in January last year, but didn't think it was worth the sellers asking price of €800, maybe I should have... But I think LED.info is better anyway... which I am keeping for development.

LED's really are the way of the future!

Very nice! I have L-E-D.info :)

good luck, Gary.
 
0
•••
Truthman said:
I got LED.info, and almost bought OLED.info in January last year, but didn't think it was worth the sellers asking price of €800, maybe I should have... But I think LED.info is better anyway... which I am keeping for development.

LED's really are the way of the future!


LED's cant produce the wide spectrum of light that Lasers can... so once everyones got over the fact that they are thin, they will realise that you buy a TV for the quality, not the thickness.
 
0
•••
competentdomains said:
I have Led.name

Edit:
I just realized, and looked. Few people look for led tv. Led Zeppelin (which I do not like) however is very searched. I think I do a zeppelin subdomain to my led and see...

LEDZeppelin.tv -- I'm talking about a site that addresses blimps covered with LEDs , of course, and not about anything that would infringe the trademark of a famous band :)
 
0
•••
I picked up ~ledART~com many years ago, I wish I had looked into the LED TV aspect. I know LED's are the future, and I saw some of the LED art that was coming out and thought "WOW this stuff is great".

LED.Info - Very Nice
 
0
•••
Truthman said:
I got LED.info, and almost bought OLED.info in January last year, but didn't think it was worth the sellers asking price of €800, maybe I should have... But I think LED.info is better anyway... which I am keeping for development.

LED's really are the way of the future!

Some of us are just so easily LED :) All I know is that if you add a G to OLED you get OGLED :)
 
0
•••
OLED is the correct name. ORGANIC is the keyword in this niche.
 
0
•••
Jiblob said:
LED's cant produce the wide spectrum of light that Lasers can... so once everyones got over the fact that they are thin, they will realise that you buy a TV for the quality, not the thickness.
Being in the home theater business heres my two cents on this subject. Leds will always produce a darker picture than the traditional lamps used in lcd's and dlp's. With that being said the led lamp creates better black levels and you don't have to worry about it going out like in most projection sets.

Laser TV's are getting decent reviews and might be the next big thing but will not become mainstream for a while (5-12 years) since the laser technology costs way too much right now and theres some safety concerns associated with them as well. OLED and two-way TV's are decades away from hitting the shelves since they're still in the initial developmental stage. It might be too early to start registering OLED and two-way domain names unless you plan on registering them for 10~ years.
 
0
•••
very hard to cover all bases !!!!! many different ideas out there ???
 
0
•••
0
•••
get real

planoali said:
Being in the home theater business heres my two cents on this subject. Leds will always produce a darker picture than the traditional lamps used in lcd's and dlp's. With that being said the led lamp creates better black levels and you don't have to worry about it going out like in most projection sets.

Laser TV's are getting decent reviews and might be the next big thing but will not become mainstream for a while (5-12 years) since the laser technology costs way too much right now and theres some safety concerns associated with them as well. OLED and two-way TV's are decades away from hitting the shelves since they're still in the initial developmental stage. It might be too early to start registering OLED and two-way domain names unless you plan on registering them for 10~ years.

i suggest you catch up on your reading as OLED is THE next wave in tvs. 10 yeras away? where did you get that number?

You say: OLED and two-way TV's are decades away from hitting the shelves since they're still in the initial developmental stage

Sony releases its first OLED TV next month and the others will follow within 1 - 2 years with larger OLED tvs.

PS; I suggest you research more before you give your opinion on a subject you think you know.

evirtual1 said:
very hard to cover all bases !!!!! many different ideas out there ???

Its not hard if your research and see what is actually going on in a technology!

sky said:
Some of us are just so easily LED :) All I know is that if you add a G to OLED you get OGLED :)

pretty useless post

Jiblob said:
LED's cant produce the wide spectrum of light that Lasers can... so once everyones got over the fact that they are thin, they will realise that you buy a TV for the quality, not the thickness.


sure. lets all forget the fact that oled will replace lcd and plasma. get off it!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
VisionEdger said:
Jiblob said:
LED's cant produce the wide spectrum of light that Lasers can... so once everyones got over the fact that they are thin, they will realise that you buy a TV for the quality, not the thickness.


sure. lets all forget the fact that oled will replace lcd and plasma. get off it!

Hello Mr 300 Posts,

Fact?
 
0
•••
whats it 2 u

Jiblob said:
Hello Mr 300 Posts,

Fact?

hey blob whats it to you? and what has 300 posts have to do with it ?
 
0
•••
I suggest that you quit with the angry tone and ripping in to everyone for what they have posted.

Grow Up, Child
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yes i aggree .......... vision edger seems to have a not so nice attitude !!!!!
 
0
•••
guilty
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back