Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

LED and Laser TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TP

Established Member
Impact
2
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello there

It's amazing how little interest this post has received. This is a technology which is the next big thing in Television. Everyone wants better quality on their television sets and there is a huge amount of hype for this technology.

I picked up LaserTelevision.co.uk and LaserTVs.info a while back and Im really glad that I did!

Sony and Mitsubishi are set to show off their technologies at the next conventions and I cant wait to see what they've come up with!

There is no guarantee that this technology will ruin PLASMA or LCD... but it might produce enough hype for companies to want to buy related domains.

Cheers

- Luke B-)
 
0
•••
OLED will be huge IMO. Just wish I had the insight back when oled.com/net were regged :(
 
0
•••
LEDScreen.tv

Thanks guys. Regged LedScreen.tv



Frank
 
0
•••
0
•••
cache said:
could not view the article since subscription is needed.
Anyway, I have
http://LaserDTV.com
http://LaserDTVs.com
http://Laserhdtvs.info

TP said:
What do you think of LED TV and Laser TV coming out. See NYTimes article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/24/business/yourmoney/24novel.html?ref=business

I got:

ledtvs.biz
ledtv.biz
lasertvsale.biz
lasertvsale.info
lasertvs.in

That's a nice set of names there. Hopefully us early investors will be in for rewards in the future.

Cheers

- Luke B-)
 
0
•••
I have Led.name

Edit:
I just realized, and looked. Few people look for led tv. Led Zeppelin (which I do not like) however is very searched. I think I do a zeppelin subdomain to my led and see...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Can't read the article. :(

Got myself CheapLaserTV.com and DiscountLaserTV.com many months back.

Al.
 
0
•••
holdem8 said:
Can't read the article. :(

Got myself CheapLaserTV.com and DiscountLaserTV.com many months back.

Al.
Nice Use of the "cheap" and "Discount" I should maybe have picked up a few which have a word or letter before "LaserTelevision" too.
 
0
•••
I have:
LaserTelevison.com (typo)
LaserLight.tv
:)
 
0
•••
Laserscreen.tv

Added LaserScreen.tv


Frank
 
0
•••
great spot! :)

reg'd LEDDISPLAY.TV
 
0
•••
Just registered lasertvmodels.com.
 
0
•••
0
•••
xman said:
Which one should I go for between LED and OLED?

OLED are essentially a type of LED (light emitting diodes). There are many competing technologies being developed such as FOLED, PLED, TOLED, SOLED. As you can see, LED and OLED are both excellent choices, since they seem to comprise most of the future display technologies.

Be very careful when registering names which aren't of the OLED/LED variety -- many of the other names (or derivatives of them) are trademarked and would make excellent candidates for UDRPs.

Best of Luck regging some gems!
 
0
•••
Upcoming tech is tricky. Often if we miss out on the true generic with a solid ext., we start to reg too many weak alternatives, IMHO. For example, plasmatvsale.net, .biz, and .us are still available...as is lcdtvsale in the same exts.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for the info Reece. I have some names already in mind and the input above will make my decision to register some of these names.
 
0
•••
jacal1 said:
Upcoming tech is tricky. Often if we miss out on the true generic with a solid ext., we start to reg too many weak alternatives, IMHO. For example, if plasmatvsale.net, .biz, and .us are still available...as is lcdtvsale

Indeed. While there may only be a few thousand domainers who actively search out new technologies, there are literally millions of people who know very well that "the_next_big_thing.com" will be worth more than reg fee. This makes it all the more difficult.

I would consider myself "ahead of most", learning about OLED back in '04 -- some 6 years after oled.com was regged.

xman said:
Thanks for the info Reece. I have some names already in mind and the input above will make my decision to register some of these names.

You're most welcome :)
 
0
•••
jacal1 said:
Upcoming tech is tricky. Often if we miss out on the true generic with a solid ext., we start to reg too many weak alternatives, IMHO. For example, plasmatvsale.net, .biz, and .us are still available...as is lcdtvsale in the same exts.
I agree and that's why I always just stick with the .com. I collected total of 10 name already that I would reg. and they are all .com

I guess the advantage about forums is that you can be ahead of the game.
 
0
•••
I managed to get these names:

OLEDTVSale.com
OLEDTVSales.com
OLEDTVStores.com
OLEDTVOnline.com

LEDTVOnline.com
LEDTVSales.com
LEDTVStores.com
LEDTVStore.com
LEDTVReview.com
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back